All Comments on 'Fucking my Mother in Law'

by cyberlookur

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good start!

More please, before you get them together with the daughter. Maybe she has some friends to invite? Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
An interesting start... but...

Are you going to continue with more? Say perhaps bringing mother and daughter together with her husband? This story has the promise of further adventure. I do hope you will continue and write more. Thanks.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
ah horny older women

Love the older women is one of my fantacies too need more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy MIL

This story got my attention because this is a lot like my MIL and me. I am only 10 years younger than she is and she is a hot sexy lady. She is about 5'5", weighs about 125lbs and, unlike the MIL in this story, she has beautiful 38C boobs. Not only does she have a sexy little body but she is a beautiful woman. I know this because she attracts men's looks no matter where she goes. Even though the sex life with her daughter is absolutely great, I can't help but wonder if my MIL would be just as good. Who knows, one of these days I might find out. Until then, I will continue to fantasize.

cyberlookurcyberlookuralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Something to think about

Anonymous. Thanks for the comment. Sex with older women is great. Hopefully your fantasy will come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

As a former MIL fucker I can attest that its is sooooo awesome to fuck your wife's mother........we continued for years...and nobody even suspected....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YES,YES YES

This story is alot lke my own experoence with my son in law. he and my oldest were married about six months when he and i had a wild encounter at a local Motel. i know now why my daughter is always smiling.

Doreen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in law sex

For years I fucked my brothers wife while he was on the road. Family sex is always hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
better with 3

I love MIL stories, mainly because I have done it for many years. I will tell you it is much easier when your wife knows and approves. She was the one that gave me one of the hottest birthday gifts ever, her mother and herself, on a weekend trip. It been great for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely

It is great when you have your wife's permission as someone said.

I have 2 children from my wife but 3 with my mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My nosey mother in law

One night while my wife and I was making love I thought I heard something in our bedroom well when we finished my wife went to the bathroom to clean herself up when I notice the closet door moving when I open it up their stood my mother in law watching us have sex I ask her what she was doing she said she just wanted to watch her daughter have sex. I told her I was going to tell my wife what had happen and she begged me not to. She said if I wouldn't tell her she would do what ever I wanted to do to her so I said ok. The next morning when my wife left for work her mom came to our bedroom and ask if I was ready to collect before I could say anything she slipped her nightgown off her shoulder's and let it drop to the floor and stood before me naked as a jaybird. She reached down and rubbed her pussy and tittys and said are you ready for this. I took her by the hand and pulled her to me in bed and started sucking on her tittys and rubbing her almost hairless pussy and she started working her hips I slide my finger inside her and she got faster as I was fingering her she move to my cock and took it all in her mouth and suck me till I shot a load of cum and she swallowed every drop and kept on sucking me till I got hard again she spread her legs and said fuck me fuck me now. So I climbed on her and shoved my cock in her hot wet hole and she went wild I thought she was going to throw me off her the way she was bucking she was so loud I put my hand over her mouth to muffle her. I pulled out of her and put her on her hands and knees and enter her from behind and she told me to spank her ass as I fucked her and I did and I really loved it while I was fucking her I ask her if I could fuck her ass and she said you can do anything you want to do. So I enter her ass for a while when I knew I was going to cum I shoved it back into her pussy and pounded her until I shot my load again I thought she was going to pass out she said she hadn't had anybody to cum inside her for awhile. She did tell me I could fuck her anytime I wanted all I had to do was ask. And I think I will be asking her again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Horny

I'm very horny now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Could I have her number I want a mother in law like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
waiting for MIL

I am only 5 years younger than MIL we shared a slow dance and she moved her hands up and down my back and pushed herself against me . nothing has been said but at a photo shoot she did pull me near her by my ass. I am now waiting for a chance to be alone I'm sure i will have a story to tell.Yes i am going to have her ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story actually reminds .e of my MIL and I , there is actually pretty much the same age differences as on the story . Only difference was for some reason her bathroom door in the master bedroom didnt have a door on it and I was using the bathroom when she walked in on me . Knowing she was standing watching me I got hard and from there I ended up fucking her for the next 3 hrs .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a mother in law in my vase is a great fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous