All Comments on 'Princess Alexandria'

by Benripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowalmost 14 years ago
could have been good

but you seemed to ignore some rudimentary ingredients to a virgin's arousal. They way you described it, she got aroused getting spanked and giving head. What are you 13?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it!

ignore the comment below,, why not let a virgin get aroused by a blowjob and spanking? i love the BDSM undertones and adoration that Alexandria ended up feeling for her husband... any chance of a sequel? jacinta xxO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

To the first commenter... "rudimentary ingredients"? Well, that's a sexy way of putting it- let's turn taking a girl's virginity into a mechanical, step-by-step process why don't we... Why can't spanking and blowjobs be arousing if you're attracted to someone? And he played with her first too, you can't argue that's not arousing.

This is a story, not an official guide.

And don't make it personal, that makes you look like the 13-year-old.

(Sorry to the author, not wanting to spam the story with arguments... Love the story :) Very sexy xxxx)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not sure I loved it ...

but neither did I hate it. The princess did seem a bit spoiled and the prince seemed to be just the task master she needed. Maybe it just ended too soon for me, not quite sure.

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 13 years ago
What separates men from boys...

Well Master Anonymous, I'll tell you why a virgin isn't going to climax under the above described conditions. Other than a face fucking and a forceful first penetration, doggy style no less, she hasn't been touched. Merely running his cock through her vulva a few times does NOT create climactic conditions, especially a virgin. None of her erogenous zones have been sufficiently aroused. Not even her largest (the mind) has been sufficiently engaged.

Go find a real man and ask him about getting his woman to climax. Only in teen aged fantasy land is it this simple. Boys....!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
his violent dominating sinks in too easily with his wife on the night of losing her virginity,before the act!!;))

Really!!;))teenage fantasy!!;)) his violent dominating sinks in too easily with his wife, Princess Alexandria,on her night of losing virginity?!;))i'll have to agree with anony!!;))

and your last paragraph?! ;)) a piece of the puzzle solved?!;)) i think its all of the worlds puzzles accumulated!!;)) what sort of a man did she get to know he was?!!!;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous