All Comments on 'The First Time I Sucked My Dick'

by thedickman1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Make up your mind

When you write a story, stick to the characters..... First it's your girlfriend, then it's your wife.... which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agrees with Anony

I preffer when a story flows. I was dissapointed. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame story

Seems like an old story. Even the typo, 1st the girl friend then the wife. Not amused at all. I believe it's been plagiarized. "No soup for you!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agrees with Anony as well

Interesting topic but I agree with all the previous comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucking my cock is the best

I like shooting my load in my mouth. I used to do it every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my own cum in my mouth

Itry to sti in a posistio ad bend my head and try to reach my pineis and so I can suck on it and I don't have a big stomach but I get only half way for the most altimate fucking of my self because there are no dates here in the place I live that want to fuck all the time on the first date or date any one like me. That loves to fuck. So I put my legs up in the air and when it comes I open my mouth and mmmmmmm great . And all of it I have a 6 or seven medium penis and one day I will get there and fuck my mouth and eat my cum.... and swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is the second most incoherent piece of crap I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yum

I sure wish I could do that. I’d love to watch someone else do it. Maybe even help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous