All Comments on 'I Help My Aunt Move to Her New House'

by MOESEX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
oh yes

iloved it so hot and true sounding , had me turned on for sure

futballer20futballer20almost 14 years ago

my dream...good story

symtronsymtronalmost 14 years ago
Started me to thinking .....

about my own aunt who is just 5 years older than I. She was the first breasts I ever sucked as a teenager....man does this bring back fantasies of mine...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
RETard....

......CRAP!, by another name.

U should resign......stinky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Editing needed, but the sex is hot!

Find yourself an editor to do some quick proof reading before you submit your stories. Would like some backstory on how the Aunt decided to seduce her nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Baby

She says baby alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cock

You don't have to mention your cock length every time you talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Decent

Keep writing. Do not let critics get you down. Most are just over zealous nerds with no lives. Proofread, Learn, Continue Writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damn

how old is she now if she still got her body ill fuck her though ill fuck her no matter what

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
auntiefucker

Man,don't let you down with the negative critics who probably come from jealous people.Fucking your aunt is one of the best things that can happen to somebody in his life.To be able to lnderstand it,you must have fucked your aunt.It's something incredible,hot and beautiful.I have fucked one of my aunts(Annabelle) when I was 28 and her 56,after she had been widowed.I t happened when I stayed at her one night after a party,when we had drunk several cups of wine and champagne.We talked in her bed and naturally,we frenchkissed,sucked each other's sex.We then fucked in all sorts of positions,The best one was the doggy style on and we fucked like animals for about 3 hrs.7 years have passed and we are still fucking though 'Im married.We shall continue as long as our libido will allow us.Anyway our fingers and mouths will still be there to satisfy each other!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Aunt

Nice story, but the Aunt was way better at it than her obviously inexperienced nephew. She should have been the one driving the action and telling the story, not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Auntie pussy the best!

Thanks for this well written story. I was seduced by my aunt Wanda and it was the most awesome sex in my life at the time. Aunt Wanda was 44 and I was 23. She had huge tits with nearly inch long nipples and the thickest hairiest pussy I'd ever seen. We continued this affair for nearly ten years without my uncle ever suspecting a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aunt

I fucked my dads sister for years...no one ever knew that her bouncing baby daughter is mine except us...she explained it away on a one night stand in Blackpool

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Another Author

That doesn't know the difference between THEN AND THAN...idiot...at least you fucking dumb ass your not alone you stupid piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Then and than ==== your and you're (learn learn learn)!!!!!

english--english!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. I finally had sex with my aunt since i masturbate thinking to her nude in front of me completly nude in front of me at age of 15yo. At 45 and she is 65 but still fucking awesome after couple drink i tell her i never forget her sexy body and tell her she still so sexy. My best sex i had in my Life.

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersover 1 year ago

She struggled to take 7 inches lol.. that's not big wtf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous