All Comments on 'Different'

by HubbaBubba99

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
decent start

Reminds me of this story I read long ago called "Alien's gift" where the son goes after the sister and her friends instead but I guess it's all same premise. Still I like the typical porno sized bust on the mom. Keep it up.

Glad to see you didn't rush the sex yet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well done

A great start to a series of chapters that allow him to take complete control of his mom.

It could be a really hot series and I hope that the author will think about writing them.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent start

ready for the next chapter. can't wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more more!

looking forward to reading the next chapter! You left me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Additional characters

Ideas for additional characters:

Perhaps there is a sister in the family,

or a cousin that will come for summer vacation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great one

loved the tit-fucking part !!! 5/5

moarrr

hornacekhornacekalmost 14 years ago
A great start - keep em coming!

Nice first chapter - it was hot but you didn't make the mistake that most writers do by having him use his new ability to fuck her immediately. Draw it out by having him give her more and more suggestions - have her seduce him instead of him telling her "fuck me now".

But the 42E breasts and 8" cock? Come on. But other than that, everything was great.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Incomplete story but this a really good starting chapter because...

... the author has taken the reader to just short of numerous other possibilities without having written about them yet. I enjoyed the fact that he tested his premise on his mother rather than immediately taking advantage to have sex with her because there are many other acts which can be referred to as sex and sexy without the act of copulation itself. This puts the story in a more teasing mode and drags out the sexiness and/or opportunities for sex of all kinds and in various positions. The bust measurement of 42E is 90% believable. I say this because I know of a 27 yr. old girl who's bust size is 37FF... FACT!... and they're genuine, natural and all hers' and she's thinking about reducing them because she finds the size an embarrassing inconvenience. HubbBubba99, if you finish this story with further chapters as required, I'll give you my vote. I do keep track of the stories I'm reading. I guess I've become a demanding reader because so many times I voted for someone and they disappointed by leaving an otherwise interesting story unfinished. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent work

Please continue the story, I truly love mind control incest themed stories.

But please keep the son as the only male in the story, it’s the fact he can take control of any woman in his family that makes it great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is mom's name? Kristen or Kirsten?

He first calls her Kristen when he puts her in the trance, yet when he brings her out of it, he calls her Kirsten. I realize that it was most likely a typo, but it needs to be fixed, as both names actually are female names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Good story can't wait tell part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it, make another!!!

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
More is better...

and not enough is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mommy my playmate

I can't wait to read part 2. He can "play" with his mother in front of her friends or his ex-girlfriend...they cannot hide it any longer.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I love mom/son mind control stories. Hope chapter 2 is just as hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the start of this storyline

Great start can't wait for the next to come. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why no more

Story started well, why stop it there?

wicked62wicked62over 6 years ago
Argh!

Wherrs the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How long until the next episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHubbaBubba99@HubbaBubba99
72 Followers
Not a prolific writer but I dip in and out.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Different Series Info