All Comments on 'Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss Ch. 08'

by michaelwimphusband

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Hope to see more of your work, was beginning to think you wouldn't finish this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
End this crap now!

Go find a nice big black wiener to suck on and quit inflicting your sick fantasies on the rest of the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Push the ..... wiener in your arse

To all wimps and cuckold fans are blacks ruling the roost in the US? Time for a new world order perhaps!.

NJW7NJW7over 12 years ago
Why so much repetition?

I believe we are all well aware that Mona is 38, blond, and white; and Je'Quon is black, 27, and Myron's boss. It's rather unnecessary to put these details in nearly every paragraph.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Such teasing

I have waited nearly a year to read more of this story, my only disappointment being that so little has been added. However there is something extremely magnetic about this scenario and I really do hope that you add to it very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i do have genuine sympathy for you, michael

Your story should be continued. As a fellow whimpy white man who is tall almost like you, 6'5", and who has lost his white wife to a younger black man 8 years ago, i really do understand the humiliation you faced. i struggled to accept it after i got my faced slapped silly by him as my wife stood by watching, ashamed of me and how i lacked the manhood to fight for her. It took alot of time and hundreds more slaps in the face to "give in" all the way six years ago. Today, i still support this Black Man, pay all His college expenses, pay child support for the 4 kids He gave to my ex wife plus 2 others He had with other white women. More than 75% of my net from my six figure salary goes to His Black Superiority, and that is no exagerating comment at all. your courage to show how this humiliating truth of our women being taken from us by Black studly men is showing all us how common this is, and how we white men have to accept our Black superiors as the true kings of our society. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pleae continue

I come by from time to time to see f there are updates. Please continue your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Here is how you should end your story.

Now that you have disgraced the poor Myron why don't you put some realism into htis fantasy world now example Myron finds out what his boss as done and then get a bat and breaks every bone in his body or better yet knock him out with the bat than bring him to a secluded spot and tie him to a chair and slowly torture him and to finish him off take a glass tube and shove it in the head of the black bosses dick and jerk it off so it will get hard and break inside cause internal bleeding and lot s of unbearable pain because I will tell you when it some clown did that to my wife I death would be to easy for him I would torture the asshole for days. Now there is a good ending for your story.

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
about time for a change in management

God made man Sam Colt made them equal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

chapter 9!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Well written story of submission and control. Wonder if the wimp will notice any of the obvious signs that his wife now belongs to his black boss. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect Competition

Loved thje outcome of how a wimp looses sight of taking care of his lady. When he fails to do so somone else will step in and do it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

is there more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hopefully this idiot fag

Flushed his little self down the toilet.

MaitrePolMaitrePolabout 10 years ago
Hot story

I loved this story Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss. When the suite or when the next because you gave me so much pleasure. 5 stars

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Nice.

Sad that this hot Story will not be continued. anyway, 5 stars.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
God help us

especially in view of the comment above about the guy having to support his ex-wife with her black lover. If true that is such a shame and these white women who behave like this are the enemy of the race, no mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent story

damn, there are a lot of insecure white men out there, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

only negatives for me were such a long descriptuve build up of the nerdy myron and also the abrupt end without some more story..

othereise loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one more chapter

You need to finish the story with Myron wimpy reaction to his well fucked wife. And then afterwards both husband and wife become his to order around at all times of day or night. Calling Myron in the middle of the night to bring his wife over to suck his cock and when finished send them both home etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
.38 S&W

Start with 1 to each knee cap, then on to each ball. Follow with 1 to the dick and then a gut shot in the middle. That should hit the spine ( maybe not, as it seems Ja has no spine ). 4 Shots and still more to go. That should keep him alive long enough to reflect upon what he did. Lay him on the sand and back over him so the catalytic converter is over him and turn on and up the nearest oldies station, until the smell of BBQ is in the air. Use his 'Vet to go home and park in his garage. Fix the wife. The ........end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dear dear dear

Michael, you've got a real problem with self esteem haven't you. Fantasizing about stuff like this won't help you. Get some professional help to set you on the right path, otherwise you'll remain a loser in life. A loser who isn't very good at writing stories either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a pity

Congratulations on this very exciting and humiliating story! Too bad it's over and that poor Myron cannot suffer further humiliations right in front of his beautiful Mona!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very good loved the ass kissing the degrading only thing left is having Myron suck his boss cock also, preferably right in front of his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimp needs to Grow Balls

It's time for Myron to grow some balls. What will it take for him to loose control and go ape shit on Je'Quon. I would like to see Myron surprise everyone especially his wife and kick Je'Quon's ass. If Mona is catholic, boy does she have a story to tell the father at confession. I'ts been nine years and so far, this story hasn't had a proper ending.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 3 years ago
Poor ending

A very unsatisfying end to a otherwise great story

RodinliteroticaRodinliteroticaabout 3 years ago

Hope this is going to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like many others have expressed. Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this 3 times. The second time it was well over a year ago. Although the cuck has been to naive and gullible to easily in this story I would like to read a part 09.

If you will not finish this work why not give it to another to finish?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, thankfully this drivel has come to an end. What a waste of time. Heck there were two chapters (including this one) that just ended with a whimper and nothing. Hopefully Myron finally gets his courage back, or Mona, and exacts terrible revenge on that boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous