All Comments on 'A Black Knight Ch. 03'

by knight13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story, but is this really the end?

WOW, you sure can write, but I hope this isn't the end. There's a lot of promise to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW GREAT STORY

wow great story. like the pervious person said what happens next. will they be together or not hmmmmmmmm. wait with baited breath to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Three is never a crowd

I'm just like the other reviewer's, I too hope that this isn't the end of the "Black knight" series, If so so here's some suggested title's for future "Black" title's: "The Moor/Black Gladiator," "The Black Soldier," "The Black Book: A black solider's personal journal written during war time in 'Nam," "King Tepus: sequel to Black Knight." These are just ideals. BTW I think I sent my email address to you, I'm known as the dollfacekilla.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOW STORY SHOULD HAVE ENDED

Too bad the ending was so lame. Should have ended with Tepus and Maggie fucking furiously once the battle was over, with him then taking Maggie back to his country to be his queen. The story should have ended then with Tepus fucking her blonde pussy again, the first of many fuckings that would result in her producing babies for her king.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
I

feel that the end was rushed and that they needed to build up to a grand climax with her leaving with him or him ruling her kingdom as her husband and father of her children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You should continue this story

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
Please continue

I would love to see them together in the end.

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxalmost 5 years ago
Please Finish.

Always Good Times Reading This Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I wish you you would continue it! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous