All Comments on 'Everyone Said She Did It'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Clever and Erotically Romantic

Your plot was intriguing from start to finish, and your build up of the romance was well done. I enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Sorry, the plot was obvious very very early on.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Well-written.

There are only a limited number of plots for short stories. The details and the choice of words is what makes one better than the other. This one was well executed..

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
This one easily deserves a '5'.

Somebody posted that this story's outcome was easily foreseen and therefore it was predictable. In a sense, that's true. I pretty much thought a twin would have been involved, and you needed that for a happy ending, but there are other ways it could have gone. A split personality was a definite possibility, although that would have shot the happy ending to hell. Drugs, a conspiracy, other possible plots could have been used. So in a sense, yeah, this was a predictable story, but not 100 percent and that's what makes it fun. Also, as somebody said, a lot of mysteries have been written with pretty much the same plot. It's HOW you do it that makes all the difference. This was well written, engaging, concise, all those good words. And it had a happy ending! Good job and good story.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Well written but my problem with it....

was the jump to "feelings for each other" based on 1 and a half outpatient meetings. Forget the unlikelyhood,(babes are increasingly easy to find for a shrink)-without a preamble it seems like a page was missing.Good work, could have been great.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IF YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE

can forensics change the rest. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sam37Sam37almost 10 years ago
Is he a psychologist

Or a detective?

I realize that the lines blur at times, but his initial interrogation of Loretta was no psych interview.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
"Evil (Crazy) Twin" Story.

Sorry, but the main plot is so hackneyed at this point that even soap operas are too embarrassed to use it.

Technically well written, but I just couldn't get past the "cheat" of their being a twin nobody else in the story knows about and she won't talk about. Disbelief won't suspend that far.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
A bit obvious from the start

But it was a simply fun read thank you -

even tried and true oldies can be made to read well and be entertaining -

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
an amusing tidbut

cm,another rollicking little quickie. An appetizer of erotica. My advice to the previous commentators"Enjoy and move on." Nuff said.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Funny

Fun and intriguing. I imagined a twin sister, although I did not think they were so similar in their passions. Anyway, Carmen was not a bad person either, she was trying to protect Loretta.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So dumb

Twins? I think that went out of fashion in Sherlock Holmes days. Please. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The 96.3% DNA match instantly gave it away. So was she technically a patient? If so couldn't he lose his license? The author did not create an environment that caused me to root for Loretta. Since I wasn't invested in whether she was innocent. I could only give it 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1281 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...