All Comments on 'Nude Adultery'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Gripping

half way through this story I had no idea I was on a porn site, this was so grippingly intense. I never skip and read ahead when I read but when the air was forcing out of her lungs I had to look ahead to see if she was alive at the end. You had me completely gripped. Bravo. What a treasure to be found in the most unexpected place. Thank you.

TheJourneymanTheJourneymanalmost 14 years ago
Interesting-

and well written. A nice change from the 'norm', whatever that may be ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bound, gagged and thrashing

This story was very compelling and sexy, even without the sexy play-by-play. Loved it!

mynameisbenmynameisbenalmost 14 years ago
Not bad.

Actually, it was a very well written story with credible dialog and well painted scenes. I thought the Dorothy in Oz ending was a bit of a cop out. "Oh, thank heavens, Auntie Em! It was all just a dream." But it was craftily camouflaged.

It has a message, it makes you think. I liked it a lot.

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 14 years ago
Nice one

Excellent characters and all too real scenes.

D_K_MoonD_K_Moonalmost 14 years ago
Speechless

Og, I've always felt that you were a wolf in sheeps clothing when it came to writing, and this story just proves my point. What a excellent tale you wove, and as someone else remarked, a plot that seemed all too real. Well done!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago

I was riveted. This is not a story to read lightly. It was disturbing in a way that makes one think. Thank you for this, Og.

glynndahglynndahalmost 14 years ago
A worthy addition to the contest

I was awfully worried about this one ending badly, but it didn't. A great story, Og.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 14 years ago
Great Imagery

You caught me up in the tale, and had me interested in everything. Well done. Good luck in the contest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1527 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...