All Comments on 'Blindfolded Birthday Surprise'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
When is a present not a present?

When you have to pay for it yourself. I'm glad he was willing to pay for it. He gets a blow job and in exchange for it has to give up his wife to another man. I would find the cost far too high. Further, his wife KNEW that the cost was going to be difficult for him to pay and played stupid mind games to bamboozle and deceive him into committing to it. Part of that, I suspect, and the reason she didn't give him much chance to think about it, was that SHE wanted to do it and didn't want him to stop it. Who's present was this anyway? She could have gotten a single friend to help or even hired a hooker to help. Thanks a lot for nothing. Did she buy him the iPod on his credit card too? The bill will be due at the end of the month. I sure as heck wouldn't trust her after this. Maybe next time she'll set him up with another guy. Hey honey, just trust me. Yeah, right.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Agree with Jason and would add...

....that the trade is even worse than he describes. Blind fold blow job in exchange for knowing wife will have alien penile rendevous?. Fuck, blindfolded it could be Gomer Pyle sucking his dick for all he knows.Wow, what a present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I WISH!

Sure would be nice present for me!

I could live with that deal. A girl of my wife's choosing for me, and a guy of my choosing for her, once a year, in a controlled environment. Awesome!

BFG85BFG85almost 14 years ago
If Cuckolding is your thing then yes go for it.

Your wife has you by the balls, literally, she can and will fuck anyone she wants, but as long as you get a blowjob every now and again then you should be fine, right?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Interesting story

Not really a present. Karen manipulates hubby with kinky birthday sex until he is crazy with lust, THEN makes her proposal. He commits and seems to think it is al quite wonderful and even asks for more. That part I do not see happening at all. Most men would go crazy at first wondering who the other woman is, and after she returns the favor, he will be investigating everyone's bithday to figure out who she was having the affair with all along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

nice story is there more parts to this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get real...

To the commenters who think this is a bad idea, I disagree. This would be awesome. It is only once a year, and the husband and wife get one bonus fuck session. Now if only I could talk my woman into a deal like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One missing little thing

The "stranger" should have come up and kissed him with her cummy mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"... but my gasp turned into a man ..."

Should that have been a 'moan'?

"Another fist for the evening is that I blacked out for a moment ..." - 'first'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To Get real......

you must not be married if the only way you can look at this is only through your dick!? How you gonna feel about it when she decides it's gonna be more than once a year or when she decides she doesn't even need to tell hubby any more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That dumb?

You really think the husband was THAT stupid? The minute she wanted to tie him up, alarm bells were going off in his head. When she put the blindfold on he would have been fighting to get loose. And when she asked him the questions, even if he was thinking with the "little head" he would have said no - HELL NO! I can't think of any husband that would give his wife a free pass to have sex with another man. No way. No how. And had she done it anyway - the divorce wouldn't have been far behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The answer was NO!

Even a dummy, tied up in the dark should have seen through the wife's planned cheating. And with the party still going on downstairs I know of no man stupid enough to let his wife tie him up. This whole thing was simply implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"But my gasp turned into a man"

And it just got worse from there. I don't think any man would have been so overcome that he didn't realize his wife was trying to trade something (as yet unknown) for her having sex with someone else. His answer was "No". Get an editor.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Would Have Turned It Down!

As soon as Karen mentioned that the final condition was that she'd do whatever it was to be once more without him,I kew it meant reciprocating the favor the 2nd woman was doing for her. No way that I'd want my wife to be sucking off some other guy and having him eat her pussy. Fucking/being blown by Karen alone should have been good enough.

RKreaderRKreaderover 8 years ago
Maybe its my age...

Or too many LW stories...

If I were him, next morning I'd have let her know I was pissed about being suckered, and I would have told her "no more sex until we both pass STD tests, and again for you after you return your friends favor! And if you ever find another excuse to mess with another man, we're through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Novel idea.

For that and the content, I gave it a four. However, I don't really get sucking a dick and swallowing doesn't now seem to be a huge deal even if it's your wife or girlfriend doing it to another guy. Seems to me it's pretty intimate since it involves tasting as well as the other senses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gotta think every man's answer would be "NO"!

First off, she's playing a BDSM game (which means you're in the wrong category) without his consent and without any previous discussion. Not many men would allow their wives to tie them up, blindfold them and get them to agree to some unknown activity. Too many traps in that idea. So the entire story was bullshit to begin with. And when she announces she's going to be involved in the game without him I think he puts a PI on her and when he gets the evidence of her cheating, he divorces her and exposes all those involved very publicly. Unfinished drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two whores , A dick, and a rope , don't make much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a cheater and a liar. Why would he agree to anything? Time for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The idea of being blindfolded and tied down would make feel like a human dildo, not my idea of a good time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
559 Followers
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...