All Comments on 'A Perfect Girl'

by blooke1234

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it

I was hoping that there may be another chapter to this.. maybe the mother comes home to find her son and daughter having sex and decides to join in.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
cashing out at the ATM!

Thanks for the warning,but I read this BECAUSE of the promise of ass to mouth action, and you did not disappoint!

partylion83partylion83almost 14 years ago
More please

Very hot, look forward to the mom joining in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was good

Your story was hot but I have one slight complaint; try using other words besides asshole all the time, in one stretch you used the word 5 times in six sentences, try out backdoor, rosebud, hershey kiss, etc. That being said I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Agreement

It was good and can be taken to different levels.I have to agree with Mr Anonymous, cock and asshole was used a lot, each of these words have many other synonyms. Id love to see where it goes from here... don't disappoint and keep up the good work. :}

TalinTalinalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Thank you, it was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the thrill

Sisters who take care of brothers are friends for life. Mine is!

Keep on with stories

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 13 years ago
Great story!

Great job!

I loved it, well written, vivid, and very arousing!

thank you!

hourshoursover 13 years ago
Outstanding

I love your ass to mouth stories. Please, please produce more and more. The gagging was really great too.

brian358brian358over 13 years ago
More Heather Please!

Great story!

Any chance of a return for Heather?

She's amazing!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stupid writer

this needs a total rewrite and a good editor way too many STUPID GOOFS that should have been caught in proof reading. if it was ever proof read example three inch nipples YOU MEAN AREOLAS IDIOT. this is only one of many such goofs by a wannabe writer that posted a first draft instead of a finished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

MORE

Lich LordLich Lordover 12 years ago
Good story.

Yes there were some grammatical errors, but it wasn't that big of a deal. This is a sex story site, I guess my expectations aren't as high, but also I have seen much much worse. Overall the story was really good though. Heather is a goddess and the sex scenes were hot. I hope to see more.

guitarist2guitarist2over 12 years ago
awesome

This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, you planning a part 2 maybe ?

ortsmaortsmaover 11 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Can't wait for him to service mommy's ass! Maybe some of mommy's and sissy's girlfriends, too. A ball bursting, ass worshiping party... make him an (satisfied) ass slave. Um, you did ask... "and story requests..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn good story, one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just awful

Serious simply god awful and frankly if you can't understand why you should stop writing, you got your pre-teen, absurd porn fueled wank fantasy out of the way now simply go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

simple and to the point. I approve

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

....that was really, really, really bad. Ugh! First off, what is this thing some guys have with wanting basketball size or larger tits?! I know theres something for everybody out there, takes that to make the world go round, but damn thats nassy! Why the hell would I be even remotely interested in tits that are bigger than I can get my hand around? First its a waste, second they usually look nasty, usually all sagging and stretched, the aureolas are usually huge and deformed from stretching. Yeah, they might look semi ok in a bra and top, but naked? No thanks!

Then theres the 9" dick bullshit. Please, spare us your personal fantasy, yeesh! Aren't there enough sad stories out there with inflated tits and dicks? Why yes, there are!

The premise for the story was actually decent, its just the train-wreck occurred before it even got started!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
.

simple and to the point. I approved but actually you sholud fuck off!!!!

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 9 years ago
Five Stars!

What a beautiful, romantic and lovingly gentle story! This is how it should be done. A gorgeous phat and somewhat tipsy sister, and her hung, younger and impressionable loving brother. A relationship for the ages. Want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
👍

👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ass muscles don’t creak and groan, dude. They’re not fucking floorboards. What a bonerkiller.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If I had an older sister and she wanted oral service; I would have done this to her. I would have done this to any older woman who wanted it and was brave enough to coax me to do her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous