All Comments on 'Mary Beth'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
good one

she just can not help it, once u get so much black cock you have to keeep getting it over and over it is so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Kathy you are so full of shit, gyess that's from all that black cock you get

your family must love and respect you and are so happy when you bring those black guys to a family reunion or prty!!! God you are such a fucking pig!!! I'm sure!

BFG85BFG85almost 14 years ago
Vastie? I couldn't have said it better.

Kathy? You really should listen to Vastie and others that have seen your comments, and Cheryls and Bettys comments on these black cock stories. At least in this one the husband did the right thing and left the wife to it. A wife like this one in the story and you and the other so called 'happily married wives' that cruise for black cock are pure trailer trash sluts. I really hope that your family finds out about what you do and you end up alone with your slut friends and your black friends and no one else. Give it half aday and there will be comments from Cheryl and Betty and they will be just as stupid as Kathys comment.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
Oy!!!

not a bad story, but not a great one either somplace in the middle i guess.

I have to say I'm don't vibe with the other comments that have been posted about this story.

samsausagesamsausagealmost 14 years ago
Anger!!!

I have had it up to here with the racist bull that spews forth from so many of you. This includes the authors of some of these stories, including this one, who write stories involving hate toward another human. Do you not think that people of color read your stories or are impacted by your use of demining words. People, if you wish to perpetuate the hate the continue along the path that you are taking. Hate generates hate..... but be careful, Hitler thought that his rein would last a thousand years......it lasted only thirteen. HATE GENERATES HATE.

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
No sex is that good...

... that he would take her back after her first betrayal. A slut is not something you want to marry.

sheridan8000sheridan8000almost 14 years ago
and?

what happend netxt?

he will married again?

she will married again?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Good slut story , not great but good

The best part was the breakdown of the non-consensual encounter. A twist was needed at the end to put the tale into exxxceptional status. Bob wrote this one in less then half an hour & it's probably better then what us will write in our whole life. I thank the author. JPB's terse and yet evocative descriptions carry the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's called a restraining order

Save all the cards and crap, get an attorney and she's toast. After she spends some time in jail for violating the order, she'll disappear. Marrying her was just ridiculous. Nobody would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn

i cant lie i have always been attracted to short white girls with big asses and big tits too (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist shit

JPB is a racist piece of shit. That's all that can be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* relabel as interracial plz . nobody wants to read interracial filth .

you made this idiot take this whore back ..after she fucked 100 monkeys ?

then marry her iads filled ass ...?

then (surprise surprise surprise) he catches her getting fucking more aids-monkeys ?

well , color me shocked !

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
What are the odds...

that the same 3 guys would be at a convention as our slut EIGHT years later? hmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Braindead

He as to be brain-dead otherwise he woul never have married the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finds his girlfriend getting gang banged, knows it is not the first time and still ends up married to her.

how stupid is this bloke ........

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

If the story was finished, with an actual ending, it would be much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8970 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...