All Comments on 'Jamie's Revenge'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding

Love how the scorned wife is fully in charge there, totally screwing with THEIR heads (in a good way) while really paying her straying hubby back. Terrific read!

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
what an ace-hole!

cheating on his wife is one thing, but screwing your buddies out of poker night is totally unacceptable!

good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

What is the point of this sham of a marriage? She cares nothing for her cheating pathetic husband he cares nothing for his wife so why not call it quits? Divorce is simple when both people agree to it. I can't see any reason why this couple or the other husbands staying married to their wives. They drop their pants at the first sight of a pussy. A so called 'friends' pussy. Stupid people do stupid things, this story just shows that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pokher

Could I have an invite to the next game? You said PokeHer...right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
He deserves it!

She's stuck, and married to an asshole. Can't leave, without losing everything. So she gets him back, in triplicate. Wow. This was quite the story. An interesting twist on revenge. I guess I don't get it why some think poorly of this method of getting back at a wayward spouse. I mean, he's screwing around, gets home, and plays kissy face with his wife...who;s blowing cum bubbles into his mouth. Bastard deserves it. Nice job. But, I would have like to see her fuck the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice Job

Who are these assholes who claim this story is a sham. Why, if I caught my husband fucking around and if I was stuck in the marraige I'd blow his golf buddies, his boss and his cousin. This is very reaoistic and very erotic. Thanks for the grerat story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent School teachers

I just read this great story and read the comments, and I guess I am perplexed, confused. Are these stories all supposed to be perfect? Or erotic. I think this story is very erotic. I liked it a lot. But if I am supposed to comment on the usage of the English language I am on the wrong site. Sight. Cite. Or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I definately agree

Well I know from reading other stories that some draw rediculous comments. I too think the nitpicking ones are stupid. Yes this was hot. Would I like my wife blowing three guys? No. But then her husband deserved it. I can't wait until he tastes cum or smells it on her breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gotta say one thing....hot

Jamie is my kind of girl. Knows what she wants and takes it, getting back at her cheating spouse. She is great. Love your writing style and story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Story is hot, so hot

She got him back very good. Great job girl. He deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good girl bad girl

Superb job on this one. I can identify with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the story and the woman

Great story. More of what happened please.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
What a SOB......you GO girl !! He deserves ALL you do in revenge !

...and then some...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent work

This is a very wonderful story. I really can empathize with Jamie, she's been totally wronged, and wow did she ever get back at the scum. love the way you told this story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice sexy story, sweet revenge

What a nice story about sweet revenge. She really got back at her wayward husband, big time. And his so called friends took the bait and did her well. What a way to get back at him. Love the story and how you wrote it. Very erotic. I have to ask, though, really....when her husband got home that night did she plant a nice wet kiss on him. Hi honey, glad you are home. Let's swap spit (and more). Revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Revenge

She should have fucked the three of them.... got her pussy filled....

WHEN HUBBY GOT HOME SHE SHOULD HAVE SAT ON HIS FACE AN MADE HIM EAT HER CLEAN OF HIS FRIENDS CUM

.................. NOW THATS REVENGE .........................LOL..

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
Lesson

I'm sorry but he wasn't taught a lesson, so what was the point?

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
if the husband doesn't' know

he hasn't learned anything. Nor has she gained anything. Situation Normal All Fucked Up with nothing resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where was the revenge?

Everybody's cheating and nothing is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Similar Circumstances

My boss invited me over to play some poker and dominoes with him and his wife and neighbor. It became obvious immediately that he was hitting on his neighbor. And his wife was fuming. She called me into the kitchen and dropped to her knees and gave me a textbook blowjob. Over the course of the night I had drank quite a lot and was told to take the bed in the guest bedroom. While he was gone, his wife climbed and me and rode me like a cowgirl. They broke up shortly after that and I was invited to share her bed several times afterwards. Your story brought back memories. So, I award you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Divorce him and go on!!! Your thinking is low like cow dung!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

Rick took one look at his wife, smelled her and knew immediately she had been fucked. He saw Mike's car leaving and he knew immediately who was involved. He threw Jamie out, enforced the pre-nup so she got very little and then informed all the guys wives and girlfriends about what they had done. How did he know who was involved? Jamie threw it in his face when he threw her out. So she basically threw all the men and herself under the bus. Badly thought out drivel.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
not bad

pretty good story. Actually it's pretty practical. Could actually see something like this happening, it is not so outlandish as some I read. About the best she can do is make the most of a bad situation til the 10th year.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He cheated, so cheated, back and forth it went, finally he got home one evening just as I had gone black and he never came back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...