All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson'

by vicegod

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You DO Know...

...you're an ASSHOLE...Right!

You think you're clever, funny and Gods gift to woman and the envy of all men. Guess again, we listen to you, smirk and when you are not looking, we look at you with disgust and disdain.

By the way, girls like Jada do end up with a real man and sometimes (many times) you'll get a visit from the new guy and the only words you will hear will be his warning that he better never hear you lewd remarks about his girlfriend again...or else. And, by the way again - that will be after he messes you up -pretty bad!!!

larrywanderslarrywandersover 13 years ago
Anonymous - DO YOU KNOW?

This is a work of fiction. What? Can't remember the difference between truth and fiction? Allow me to enlighten you. the class of literature comprising works of imaginative narration, esp. in prose form, something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story. Now if you and your kind with either high moral values or haters of anything but vanilla sex would stop bashing every author and/or story at Literotica you might be able to enjoy a bit of fantasy every once in a while. OR you could just shut the fuck up and stop visiting Literotica.

Vicegod? I'll give you 5 stars for a fairly hot story. If for no other reason than to piss off all the anonymous bashers out there who believe every thing they read on the Internet.

BlackBandit20BlackBandit20over 13 years ago
If anonymous had any guts...

They would leave their name...Heres a shocking fact...this along with 99.5% of the stories on this site are FICTION!!! Its not our fault that your fucked up sex life is vanilla that stories like this disturb you. I would bet that you are one of those snobby blondes that are with a small dicked milquetoast man that while he is respectable and makes the big money has no imagination in bed. One that wouldnt know hot sex other than reading it here even if it hit you in your narrow minded ass...

Vice, I will also give you 5 stars if nothing more than to piss this sanctimonious idiot off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Writing....

I like this fantasy a lot. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 2?

There just has to be a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmm

I love how they abuse the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmm. yum!

Sooo hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Deliciously hot.

I loved it! I wish I could play the obedient and humiliated girlfriend. More like this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even for fiction

this was bad. The lesson learned is to get a new boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Hot!

It's really funny how some people get so bent out of shape about some of these stories. I'm a very attractive girl and I would LOVE to be the humiliated girlfriend in this story. But I've always been a very precious and rare jewel which I'm sure many, many men would love to have as their girlfriend or wife. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story

Hot story but it needs a second chapter. He has to fuck Brandy up the ass but I'd really like to see Brandy get fucked by Jason and the other guy or maybe three - she thinks she knows it all, but cocks in her ass, cunt and mouth might shut her up.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceabout 10 years ago
Second Chapter?

That was a very erotic story, well plotted and presented. A second chapter would be nice. I think a new day, Brandy has her chance with a strap on? Either way, it was very erotic and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What Lessons

Just a pair of mongrols that need to be put down. C'mon Jada chop his balls off and ram them of the sluts arse these two fuckers are not worth a shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a load of crap!

With friends like that, who needs enemies? The good news? It's easy to dump them and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh...

So the story was good... I enjoyed it all the way to the end... That type of humiliation REQUIRES aftercare which Jada did not get... Instead he was an asshole and basically said he didn't give a fuck about how she felt after being humiliated like that which is abuse whether fiction or non fiction. It would have been a fantastic story had the ending shown he truly cared for her.

DaddylovesbratsDaddylovesbratsover 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories! I like Brandy a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The fact he shows zero care for his girlfriend ruined the story an she was just pathetic putting up with his shit dump him an move on u will be happy one day he will always be a cheating scumbag

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Wow. Jason and Brandy were quite the well-matched repulsive duo; they thought they were oh so clever and cool.

What made this story sink at rapid pace for me was Jason’s unbelievable contempt for Jada. He had no appreciation for her sweet, submissive nature, which other men (and women) would have thanked the Gods for if Jada was theirs. He thought of her as a “stupid” girl and admitted “this girl” was a placeholder until he found someone he actually liked. He humiliated her from a place of near hatred, not from a place of care and exploration of what pleasured them both. Didn’t touch, kiss or speak to her with any amount of affection or reassurance about what he was doing. Loser.

As for Brandi, that asshat, so-called “friend,” who thought submissive automatically meant weak and easily manipulated…what a belly crawler she was.

I hope Jada found a real man, who was a great boyfriend and an even better Dom. She would then have been safe to sink into her submissiveness and open herself to her kinks whatever they turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Some people here want this to be consensual bdsm with talk of “after care” This is not that. This is a couple of likely true sexual sadists - who get pleasure from the real non-consensual pain and humiliation of others. OF COURSE you think they are evil. Love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous