All Comments on 'Just Like My Friend'

by purekink

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BEST AUTHOR ON THIS SITE

Please keep your stories cumming....they are truly the best on this site. WOW...and THANK YOU!

freemic3040freemic3040about 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I Loved this story, and wish I could find a girl out there to treat me this way!!! I wish that there were more chapters and we could go further into his development as "her sissy". Great Great Great

Please write some more in this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrific story

Terrific story. It punched all my buttons! Just loved it and can't wait to read more.

XOXOXO

Just_PeekinJust_Peekinover 11 years ago
Great story

A really hot story line and very well written. Thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please tell us more

I loved your story. I love getting dressed up for my mistress and when she fucks me it feels so right. Please tell us more of these adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT..HOT...HOT!!!

I LOVED IT! I want the same experience SO...SO...much!!! I'd give anything for it, want it so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it made me cum into my sexy pink panties. I cleaned it up by sucking my cum from the panties and then getting dressed in a clean pair of panties, my black fishnets, lacy red bra, and sexy sheer see-through nightie. My girlfriend is coming over soon and she'll do my make-up for me. I'm still learning and I'm actually getting pretty good at it but she likes doing it for me so that I'll look exactly how she wants me to. Just like Sara in your story, my girlfriend has become my mistress and she loves fucking me long & hard -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Please continue with the next chapters of this story. I can't wait to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DAMN

DAMN that was good! I've got next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to be a boylesbian

Actualy I want my sister in law to make me into a boy lesbian. I have no use for my cock after my wife has trained me to cum like a girl. She has taught me that girl climaxes are so much nicer and we can have multiples. I need to wrap my legs around her or her sister as they fuck me with their dildo. So far that has not happend but I am hoping, Her sister is a lesbisan now and i suspect she my wife wants me to be a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My strongest secret fantasy EVER

I've never cum sooo hard!!! This is my all time favorite story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great story

I wish I could wear all the outfits you described in this story -- maid's outfit, cheerleader, etc.. I love wearing women's clothes and I truly wish I had a mistress like Sara. Please tell more stories like this one.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

Only because it was poetic justice. The adventure was good, the reasons where sound, but it never seemed to even the scales as far as I am concerned. He broke up a good relationship because of his bias, now someone can do it to him I suppose.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaover 1 year ago

Loved it !! Cant wait to read more of your writing capabilities..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unless she's planning on killing him and trying to ditch the body, she's going to prison for a very long time. Illegally drugging him, illegal restraint, rape, battery, assault, sexual asault. She's going to be Big Bertha's Bitch in prison for years and when and if she gets out, she's going to be broke as all her money is going to him in the Civil Suit. You never seem to consider consequences. Badly done.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

God wish it was me, Love dressing in French maid outfits and sexy panties just need a Mistress / Lady to talk full demanding control of my mind and body. Yes think she went about it the wrong way but the asshole definitely need to be taken down a peg or two

CindyCherieCindyCherie5 months ago

Loved this, thank you hun xx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why haven’t you posted any stories here in years?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurekink@purekink
588 Followers
A female author who loves submissive sissies, pegging, crossdressers, femdom literature, and much much more! As you can see, I already have one a well-trained sissy, but you're more than welcome to contact me... perhaps you could be my next sub! Also available for commercial c...