All Comments on 'Pool Day'

by bmaverick9

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
yakboy69yakboy69over 13 years ago
Nice hot story.

Well done. All very predictable but who cares. Hot action, just wish it went on a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yup

i do believe the hot milf and her son need some alone time now if there is going to be a second story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wet

loved it! simple but effective... also love that you used the word, "speedily"; such a fun word!

JR68JR68over 13 years ago
Great Start...

...of what can be a great series. Gice us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please give us more

This was very well written and very erotic. Please keep more coming. I am really looking forward to reading more stories. Hope you can develop this into a series. A few suggestions - Lauren could become a regular fuck for these boys. She could start making changes like haircut , pussy shave, tattoo, piercing etc - forced by Tony without her sons knowledge. This would bring in surprises. Tony could also make her a whore by giving her some black cocks.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Nice hot little story.

Good start for a first submission. And may I say: Welcome to Literotica.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Write more... Please!

Wow, WoW, WOW!! Can't imagine a much hotter MILF/Mom story. Writing is excellent and pacing was right on the money. Gotta agree with the other comments, this just screams for a continuation. How about some return trysts with one of more of the boys one-on-one (certainly including Chris as one of her lovers) then maybe a night out where the one or more of the boys take her to a club. Get her drunk and dancing with lots of different guys with escalating 'liberties' on the dance floor... maybe introduce some new guys leading to another gonzo MILF orgy. ...Or maybe one of the other guys is at the club with his girlfriend. Some jealousy ensues and the girlfriend tries to out-slut Mom which could either lead to some kind of get-the-guys-off contest between the two women or even some girl-girl action. Lots of possibilities... even if they're in somewhat tried-and-true scenarios, (take Mom to a strip club for amateur night, let her be hostess for a poker game, etc.) I think your writing style and abilities would make it worthwhile.

I'd definitely encourage you to write more, whether you ultimately decide to extend this one or move on to a completely new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked where mom got gangbanged another thing hope she got fucked real good plus hope she got pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When you know mother takes on her son and his friends in gangbang you know she loves having xocks in her mouth cunt and ass at sametime. Fuck her to where she says that's enough I am sore you ignore that just on ganfbanging her I know whappenfriends mom she had 48 dd one hell of haiey cunt where her thick cunt hair stuck out 3in. We gangbanged her until her cunt ass and her cunt was matted down. She stood 5ft 3in weighed 150lbs. We had her screaming until she said no more getting sore. Told we are not done yet once we finished just looked her cum on face in her hair plus she swallowed lot of cum even her cunt and ass was leaking. Then 2 weeks came she told son to tell us she pregnant. We all yelled we got milf pregnant. Everyday we gangbanged her then we every mom and we even gang rape some they all end up being pregnant from us. Our mothers got together told us what are you gong to do about us being pregnant. They even said your fathers find out they are going to want divorce. We spoke up said then we will each friends mom and move in with her take care of her until she has kid. Then we get neighbor hood gangbang party with 12 mothers and us gangbang each mom any get her pregnant again. We told the we want 3 kids from each ofbyou and it did happen we still have gangbangs a large group 12 of us would gangbang one mom she scream where we put 3 cocks in her cunt then 3 in her ass. Make sure we leave marks on them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wtf

son should always get the pussy first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Friends and fucked my mom and aunt I went first cum in both of them my screamed don't cum in me said to late then friends gangbanged both of them together bareback cum in their cunts and ass sametime once we finished my aunt yelled at us you bastards now carrying someone's kid in me then I yelled at my aunt your carrying my kid in you mom told me to get you knocked up with my kid in you and she is carrying mine to she looked at my aunt said yes i did and plus my son and me just ruined your marriage and called her gangbang slut now they both had my kid and the 3 of us live together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous