All Comments on 'Jessie and Julie Ch. 02'

by Kat73

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Stuff !!!

Kat -

Please keep writing. This is great stuff !!! I can't wait 'til the gals discover that sweet nerve center right around the corner from their sweet honeypots. Yummy !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed reading the first 2 chapters & I can't wait to read the next one. I hope chapter 3 does not take as long as this one.

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
sweet interlude

Oh, the intimacy is every bit as powerful, and Jessie and Julie are just as sweet. Who wouldn't want to meet them and get a hug or more from them? wonderfully sweet writing with the perfect hot edge to it. Can't wait for part three and four, and five......

AbidaAbidaover 12 years ago
one of the best lesbian stories

kati73 you are really good. the best thing is that the story is short and sweet. as i read the story i came twice. it was as if jessie was sucking my pussy. congrats on a fine story Abida's wife Shahida

aaron23062aaron23062over 11 years ago
Dot dot dot?

I'm not sure if I'm upset or not. Ellipsis means I can continue the action behind my eyelids with beach sex and myself walking into the picture for a threesome. OR, you could write the continuing adventures for me.

I considered a negative fifteen and "Pure crud" as the feedback title because of the line, "ANXIOUS to get to the beach." It's one of my hotbutton peeves. Then I thought it over. I decided you were using poetic license and having a *character* say it, not the author. As the author, though, you missed an opportunity for The Colonel from Monty Python to walk into the scene, complain about the anxious/eager usage, and walk out again. Such opportunities are rare and should be grasped.

I'm just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Surely, there's more to come? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKat73@Kat73
87 Followers
I am married to mrppv. I am head over heels for DarkSimian. I am here to banter, tease, have titillating conversation, and meet like-minded pervs! I don't spend as much time here as I used to, so if I don't respond, I'm not a ghost, just caught up in the real world. Lit is a f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jessie and Julie Previous Part