All Comments on 'Pizza Guy Gets His Tip'

by rjpeteca

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same shit different day.

Another pathetic little pricked writer getting off on thinking about his wife getting fucked far better than he could ever do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start

Good start with publishing stories -- looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Sense...

...than your other story. This one flowed except for one thing - the idea was to flash boobs and you had her (without explanation) drop to her knees and give him a blow job. A little explanation and/or embellishment on the new twist wouyld have made your story flow a little better.

Also, loving mother and housewife to slut in 10 seconds over what was supposed to be just a flash. Help.

You have the basic writing and story ideas, just spend a little more time and think it through so they flow easier and with more definition.

By the way, what is her address - I could go early!

hobojoe1hobojoe1over 13 years ago
Better

This was better that the other story. The other story was choppy. Keep it up you'll et better

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

she just had to flash the pizza guy but got fucked good, i liked it should make it longer and in the next part pizza guy could bring a friend double team the bitch.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Hard to believe

This story is so much better that "What Goes Around Comes Around" that it is hard to believe the same author wrote both. Well done, hot little fantasy piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Very Good Story

It could have been great if you had given it a little more time and more elaboration. Remember the devil is in the details, and none of us are here for redemption.

That being said the had a real ring of truth to it. I know (because I've watched) my lovely wife has given several delivery guys a good look at her beautiful 38DDs.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Saucy

Loved it. I encouraged my wife to fuck the pizza guy. Only I got to hide and watch her. You've inspired me to write about it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another gem

Another gem from this reincarnation of Leo Tolstoy.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 4 years ago
Love pizza delivery people

Love sex...been having it since I was way too young. Shortly after I was married, my husband was on a trip so I ordered pizza. The young guy who delivered, Jonny, was really cute and so I flashed him by pulling my tube top down and showing him my perfect 34D tits. He immediately put his mouth on one of my breast and began sucking. I stripped and got on my knees, pulling out his great cock. He let me lick and suck it for a minute, then pulled me up, kissed me, and told me he had to get back to work. But he told me he got off at 10pm and wanted to know if he could come back and fuck me the rest of the night. I said absolutely! When the doorbell rang at 10, I answered the door naked. Imagine my surprise when he and his wife came in! But fucking both of them was awesome. So every time my husband was away, I ordered pizza and at 10pm it was delivered by both of them! Best 4 years of fucking till we moved and I found a new delivery service!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous