All Comments on 'The Beginning'

by alan13703

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

This is the exact situation I have looking at myself, wife is not ready yet. Any info. concerning progression is appreciated.

oldguyfloldguyflover 13 years ago
It's a Trip

If you have not been there you just can't understand what a trip it really is to watch and share. This story shows the emotion of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please EDIT!

This story doesn't flow. It kinda jerks you along. As far as the theme, I don't know, and never will, but that's okay. There're a LOT of things I don't understand and I get along fine! To each his own. Have fun, here, but get and editor, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I understand exactly!

I know what you are saying. The tension, both mentally and sexual, is so incredible, isn't it? Wondering if at that very moment she is about to be filled and taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you should

have waited another 50 years to start another story. this is the third story with a chapter one and you never ever finished the others and then you start one with a chapterlength that could not even be considered as a chapter. + your effort is mildly said not much.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Honesty

That is the one word description that strikes me as best for your tale. I can understand the unknowns that come to the situation; does your excitement overwhelm your fears? What you know combines with what you imagine and then your mind races in multiple directions.

You will get a lot of negative reaction from the way you have told your story; you will also get some positive feedback. If you choose, you can probably develop a loyal following if you can describe your emotions as your wife continues her adulterous ways. You are lucky the two of you have a strong enough relationship to get this far since it pleases you. I am sure that you understand your wife will have to continue to approach your fears if you are to continue with the excitement and thrill sensations. There is a certain adictive quality when you embark down the path you are taking.

Good true-to-life story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I would like to read more

Maybe in future chapters you can find the reason that makes you want your wife to have sex with other people without you being involved.

I could see her having sex while you were joining in with her lover, but not with you setting at home waiting for her to come to you with the story of what she has done.

Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Promising

I like the way you are working with sentence fragments and repetition as a way to drive home the cuckold's moment by moment experience. I hope you keep working with it in the story.

I recommend going slowly..fill in the details with a backstory, show the conflicting emotions of the husband and wife.

Great start!

tistftistfover 13 years ago
Well said.

Your words about the willing cuckold's feelings and desires are spot on. I'm not asking anyone else to adopt the lifestyle but as a well cuckolded man, it is the most exciting of sex lives you could hope to have. I hope this story is true and will encourage other married men to urge their sexy wives to take lovers.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Your introduction intriqued me, so I read the story....

While I don't personally approve of a cuckold lifestyle, I say "whatever floats your boat." Like some of the other commentors, I would like to get your imput on why this is your cup of tea.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
All about Hubby

Granted, the author knows more about himself than he does about his Sweetie. However, most readers, I believe, will want to know more about Sweetie ... certainly than provided here! Not just bra size and hair color, but her expectations about new partners, etc. especially after taking 8 years to consider hotwifery, then weeks to work up to kissing.

I would venture that this is an attempt to provide the truth, the whole truth, etc. But this is a fiction site, so speculating about what might be happening and presenting it as a fact is not a sin, just good fiction protocol! Less about author's angst, more about Sweetie's delectation.

norcal62norcal62about 4 years ago
Butterflies in your tummy?

Hmmmmmm

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A cuck’s point of view after he sets the whore loose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous