All Comments on 'Surprised Sister-In-Law'

by daddygoesdeep

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great first submittal

It was definately a quickie, and that's not a bad thing. You didn't describe your characters, and some readers might find that a negative. On the contrary, many people have had similar fantasies and NOT describing them makes it easier to insert their own fantasy person.

Please continue.

partylion83partylion83over 13 years ago
Very nice

Hope this is the start of a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

But, in 5 words, IT WAS TOO DAMN SHORT!

andtheendandtheendover 13 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for all your feedback. First time virgin for me. Be easy please. Thanks again.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Hi daddy!

I'll go along with an earlier commentor - I liked it a lot and I wished it was longer. Usually I'm ready for a story to end but in this case I wanted more, Maybe that was your intention - if so it worked.

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where's the rest of story

ya didn't finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I sure wish I could have my wife's sister just once. I've had a crush on her for years. She reminds me of Jennifer Aniston in a lot of ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaddygoesdeep@daddygoesdeep
145 Followers
Love long detailed role play. Willing to play any and all roles. Daddy/daughter, uncle, neighbor, Dads friend, grandpa, age play if you're into that. It can be fun sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. Love playing. Come and see me. Absolutely love texting and sexting. Ema...