All Comments on 'Why Ch. 02'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
garbage

seriously, where does the fantasy come in? what is erotic about this? and why would any readers give a shit about anything that happens to two complete fucking morons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dis story was gay

Gay gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the story

Please continue your story, I would love to read the rest of the adventure you have planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Garbage by an animal.

Literally !!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
crap

I read ch. 2 out of curiosity. I regret it. This was absolute scamming and making a submissive couple by the jerk off master who also profits from the broadcast. If I wrote a ch. 3 it would be the police barging in and arresting everyone in sight.

Fuck 'em all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
One more thing

Go fuck yourself.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

add more to the story please, but take the gay stuff out of it...just leave the husband as a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another failure

Even if it's a bad story you should at least finish the trash. I can't even give you a "1" because YOU DIDN'T FINISH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That sucked big time.

I think you should have the wife stay home with her husband. These types of scenarios don't play out that often to be able to write about it like is on here. That was an awful story, and the way the wife just threw away the husband, he should divorce her and let the young guy have her and let them have their internet fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another stupid couple

another stupid couple and faggot husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please consider the next chapter

Thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters. Looking forward to the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad you stopped posting!

She would have been divorced before her shadow caught up with her. WHy would Hubby want to expose himself to every disease known to man from a cheating slut wife? This was beyond stupid. Glad you never continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's on her cell phone idiot

Trip the "locator" app and find her. These people are too stupid for words. Glad you were smart enough to NEVER continue this crap. It was simply awful.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

Very sexy cuckold story, PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantasies of Suzanne!

One of the sexiest of my co-workers was named Suzanne, and I always fantasized of being with her. She's gorgeous in a not too showy kind of way, but even when she got a divorce she wouldn't let me have a date. She was about 5'6 with long auburn hair down her back, glasses, and the most beautiful bubble butt!!! One day she was wearing form fitting black tights, and I couldn't help myself and slipped her a note I wrote on a post-it about her in black lingerie making me strip and bend over, for a spanking. And later she comes back in my work area where we're alone, and sexily asks me, "Gino, are you a sissy boi?" I wanted to say yes, but I knew we were under surveillance cameras, so I just said, "For you I'd be anything you want, Suzanne!" She just laughed it off, and all she ever used me for was to crack her back, on several occasions. Even after leaving that job she;s still one of my favorite fantasy girls! Would LOVE to here a chapter 03!!!

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47almost 3 years ago

More More love the story so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous