All Comments on 'Sports Injuries - The Swimmer'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago
Delightful!

What a beautiful twist.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Sense of humor . . .

and I love it! Well done, Brit. This was a fun, win-win situation for just about all hands.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Well...

I guess the good guy won and the ex-wife lost. That is the main thing isn't it?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 13 years ago
Very good!

Loved it. Good plot, well written as your pieces always were. I though you wimped out on the hard sex, 'too private and such.' Perhaps better not to tease the reader, either skip it or describe it. Just my take on the story.

Look forward to the next ones

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Nicely done

Once again -- if I recall correctly -- your skillful use of dialogue to carry on the action and to extend it is exemplary.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
shallow and cliche

The opening scene at the Gulf club was silly and way over done. NO one sits around and talks like about other mens wives ... going on and on and on ....

This author specializes in emasculating straight middle age hetrosexual men and this was headed in that direction .

the fact that he had to scream at the cunt whore wife at the nudist beach in front of strangers to " shock her" out of what she was doing is typical. Her offer to then give the idiot husband a mercy fuck when they got back to the hotel... and the husband was sooooo grateful ... was typical of what we see....

"That's Ok Linda," I consoled her, stroking her hair affectionately. "You got carried away and I was guilty of letting you. Let's say we were both at fault shall we?"

his wife cut him sexually for over a year CLAIMING it was menopause yet somehow she LEAPS at the 1st chance she had to fuck a much younger guy with a huge cock... and he thinks this is somehow partly HIS fault?

That being said I dont if this author is finally getting a clue

or if this was just an off day for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Walk away, if that's your thing

With head held high, if that's how you really feel. But revenge is just an embarrassing short-term psycho-bandaid. And long-term, festering revenge is just plain demeaning for a man.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Wonderful writing, but . . .

the topic seemed just a touch cliche. I mean, you've got the hot younger wife falling for the hotter, younger, bigger peckered guy. She gets caught up and somehow immediately forgets 20+ years of marriage? And we don't really know why, other than that she seems to have found someone who could really get her out of her sexual funk.

Still, Britease is such an incredibly gifted writer, I'd read an address list if I knew he'd written it. Beautiful turns of phrase, well placed humor, self-deprecating protagonists. All told, I can always picture his narrarating characters as I read his stories, and that's a hell of a lot harder to do than anyone knows.

And I don't think anyone does it better than Britease.

So I guess fuck a bunch of cliche. Just please keep writing!

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
I'm not trying to be evil, but I gotta ask........

Why do you work so hard at making your characters so "unlikable"?

I understand that it's your story. I understand it's your character development.

But are you that desperate for a happy ending?

I mean the wife didn't just "accidentally" screw him over, she was playing with another guy's cock "right in front of him" on the beach. Not once, not twice, but several times.

She derided him several times to the same guy "right in front of him". Once after she was making out with this guy right in front of her husband.

She lied to him and left him for days in the hotel room on their vacation so she could go off and have sex with this man, and after she marries the man she cheated on her husband with, her husband does the cliche': "Crushes the other man's fortune and destroys him, but leaves the wife to fend for herself because deep down he still loves her."

Yet the woman he loves in your story had no qualms about leaving him in a hotel room to fend for himself as she had a quick "fling" with an attractive man he asked her not to have, and she couldn't have cared any less about his feelings as she did it anyway. She lied to him at every turn and accepted the other man's invitation to have sex with him while telling her husband she was going to dinner. Why make the male lead so 'dumb'?

Then you throw in this gem: "She'd cheated on me, fair enough, but more out of devilment than spite"

HUH?

You confuse me. What difference would the ultimate reason for betrayal be if someone was "determined" to betray you at all cost? For the average person none what so ever.

You are obviously talented, but why do you work so hard at making the readers dislike certain characters, then you turn right around and stick them back together, often with the thin and flimsiest of reasons why?

If you want to put them back together fine, no one would begrudge you that, but you should work just as hard at making the reader like her again as you did at making them "dislike" her. But you very rarely do. You spend about 70% of the story making me hate the female lead, 25 % making me hate the male lead, then 5% of the remainder of the story sticking them back together.

While technically this isn't a happy ending, because he's turning her into a whore, he's told the readers that he's contemplating taking her back "after" he's made her well into one.

So, just why are you working so hard to make the readers hate your characters?

-Risq

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 13 years ago
I don't understand why anyone thinks this is well-written

It's staccato, filled with very strange use of dashes and periods; the dialogue is stilted and virtually impossible; and the characters are, put simply, assholes.

And what's with the celebration of question marks and exclamation points? Are we supposed to be buoyed somehow, told when to feel good?

This may have the germ of a good story in it, but as presented it's just dreck.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

I am vaguely reminded of a similar themed story in which the non-man protagonist wimped out and took the 'Ho back. This story swings the balance away from the evil emasculation forces of wimpdom, and brings a more than satisfactory conclusion to the forces of "nice guys who aren't wimps." Well written and suspenseful. I almost despaired when he wimped out on the beach and let dog boy start to hang the horns on him. His battle was lost the first time he allowed her to side with Miguel against him. I believe British upper class culture obligated him to maintain a polite facade to kid Miguel, where as classless and crude American culture would dictate a shorter less polite conversation when our hero happens upon a "Dick" hitting on his wife. "What the fuck you doing here? Get the fuck outta here! Bitch; get your ass dressed, and get back to the hotel room NOW!" But that would make for a piss poor story and not much fun to read. Maybe she gets a fling, he gets a fling, but it's a bit of a stretch to believe she would randomly throw away twenty years of marriage, and then marry "Dick Boy Toy?" Well, I will leave it to the woman's advocates out there to argue that one. This is probably one of the best written, most enjoyable revenge stories that I have ever read, with a happy ending (which we all know I love) that is uniquely humiliating without being too "torch the bitch."

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxover 13 years ago
I don't always agree with Risq_001s

Yes, this well written as one would expect from this author. I think the story was fun... sorta... although her betrayal was extremely hard to read. Given the situation, I'm not sure why he even waited for her to call. I can't see any spouse doing that if there was so much as a drop of love left.

That she married the Spaniard makes it even harder to read. The "revenge" in the office was too far out to be anything but farce, but the story didn't read as a farce or a parody.

Then the whole concept of doing this to the mother of his children and that the children allowed their mother to fall to such a degree that she didn't have a place to stay. Again I can see the light tongue in cheek attempt to the story... but unfortunately it just didn't get there for me. I love HDK's dark comedies and with some changes (like her marriage) Britease might have been able to pull this off. She has what she thinks is a meaningless fling and he gets back at her by forcing her to become his private toy. That could be a fun romp.

As I think about it, it IS her marriage that breaks the story for me. Marriage is too serious a step. It just doesn't feel right. I do understand the parity and the great line about "I" don't fuck other men's wives. But again the lightheartedness in gone at that point. The deep pain keeps seeping through what should be tongue in cheek. Perhaps if you cut the marriage leave him crushing the Spaniard and a twinkly in his eye he forces her to be his mistress for a bit.

I'm sorry for the ramble of this but as I think the story through I find it deeply depressing and all the players as Risq says are unlikable. Still, even the Bard had a few flops and I would rather read a well written story like this than some of the mindless twaddle that one sometimes see in the category.

Bottom line, I think it is Britease talent in creating characters that make this unsettling. A less skilled writer wouldn't leave the reader caring at all.

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Wonderfully written..

Painful to read at times, but fantastic writing!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Well written as always, but depressing

What can I say, except that I like most of your readers love the way you write. The ending touch is clever, and this is a clever story. But somehow, this one doesn't work as a clever touch. The wife's behavior is incredibly cruel and basically thoughtless. It's like a drawing room comedy mixed with a deeply emotional story of betrayal and humiliation. How could any wife married to a husband for 20 years humiliate her husband in public like this, basically abandon him for a few days and then leave him completely for another man, and then waltz on back in. Maybe it's me, but I think you wrote yourself in a corner on this one because to me it looks like the husband really did love the wife and I've never seen any writer flip it around that quickly into a stance where the husband can contemplate whoring out his wife and then maybe - giving her a chance to work her way back into his life.I guess what I'm saying is that the way the first two thirds of the story was written seemed completely out of synch with the ending. The only writer I've ever seen on this site that might have been able to make this work was JPB because he has, hands down, the most cynical view of life and relations between men and women that I've ever seen. I don't think you made it work, but all that means is it left me feeling rather saddened. But, I'll still read anything that has your name attached.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 13 years ago
sweet retribution.

She deserved what she got. I did NOT see any excitement by the male lead in reuniting with his ex-wife in marriage. I read it as a life-long commitment to "work off her debt." Can't see any place for a "happy-ever-after" with this one, and that's fine with me!

Cobbler

hobojoe1hobojoe1over 13 years ago
Always a great story from you

I enjoy everyone of your stories. You seem to get back at these wife's every time.

Wished I had twice.

Thanks

tamurlaintamurlainover 13 years ago
Lacks something

This didn't work for me, and I suspect that it may be because you didn't sufficiently develop the characters. It's not unknown for a woman to humiliate her husband publicly, but most of them are pragmatic enough not to risk their whole future, and that of their children, by committing infidelity right in front of him!

Her actions might nevertheless have been believable if dealt with more fully in the context of her menopause but, without any substantial personal justification, that act and her subsequent behaviour just seem too irrational to be credible.

Similarly, the husband seemed a little too detached for me to warm to the character. He sees his wife, the mother of his children, primarily as a body and a provider of sex. Subsequently, he seems easily able to humiliate her coldly, and without reservation. There is no 'them' - only two shallow characters who deal with each other at a surface level, without empathy, sympathy, or even much dialogue.

You've managed an amazingly prolific output of good quality stories, and that may have spoiled us a little, but you're not quite there with this one, I feel!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Please don't

Offering her up to his friends or customers would just be pathetic. Has the man no pride? Sure, she screwed up with Gerald's able assistance, but a man with character will be true to what is right.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 13 years ago
Truly Cruel!

In the end, this story had one of the most cruel endings that I could ever imagine. His ex is of the impression that she will become his mistress, and she believes that she will be able to get back into his good graces. But she is going to be immediately disillusioned, as he makes it clear that he considers her to be a common whore - available to anyone he wants to offer her to. If I were picking up this story, I would have her found dead in her bathtub, perhaps six-months later, having slit her wrists in despair. Ah, and what would her suicide note say?

<br><br>

Britease, ALWAYS enjoy your stories!

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 13 years ago
Sorry pal, but...

You´re a gifted author but this tale is out of sync.

Her betrayal in the beach was too much.And now she´s offering to be his mistress???

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

Well thank you everyone. As usual for my stories, a mixture of love and hate. I once wrote one that everyone seemed to like, and it took me a month to get over it. By the way, those who say it was unrealistic for a woman to do what Linda did on the beach etc., I have witnessed some women doing some extordinary out of character things when their hormones are all mixed up. Good job us chaps aren't affected by things like that isn't it?

For those who wrote nice comments, I thank you, and for the others, I promise to try even harder next time, but I know you can't please everyone all the time.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
No excuse for the....

inanity brit-colorful English self narrative writing can't hide this pile of bullshit from the sun. Forget the cliche, It reads like a graduation speech at cuck rehab. The impossible leaps of credulity bury it.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 13 years ago
It's a story

It's a story out of the brain of an excellent writer. A good writer pulls you in and makes you react to what he's written, and he's done just that.

Would you let your wife do what Linda did? How would you react?

I would have stopped it the first time and if she'd left with him, even for dinner, there would have been hell to pay. Would you have taken her back?

GOD I hope not...

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 13 years ago
One of the best stories written recently for this category!

Just because you are on a nude beach does not excuse base betrayal. When Linda grabbed Miguel's cock she signalled to Gerald that she did not care if she saw him fuck her or not. You really have to wonder if she was faithful at all prior to this incident. Linda then fucked Gerald back at the hotel so she could spend time with Miguel. This was the first time in months she spent time with him in the sack which showed Gerald what she thought about him as a man. Obviously, she thought Gerald should be a happy cuckold just to get leftovers from Miguel. When she left the hotel like she did 95% of the marriages would have been over. The only negative part of the story was the fact that Gerald still wanted to punish her. He should just move on because as long as she is in his life he will be wasting his life. Damn good story about the rich and faithless!

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
You never ceace to entertain...one way or another

I do like most of Britease's sagas, there are some that have left me feeling...how will I put this....Ummmm... Icky? This one had me screaming out in frustration. And that my dear fellow reader is what it's all about...even the detractors have been entertained one way or another, though they deny it.

For those who want Gerald to forget Linda and move on, I ask you why?

He’s got the money and the power to do as he pleases; I believe he has moved on, the statement at the end of the story confirmed as much.

What some of you don’t realise is that time and tide have got Linda in an unenviable position that she’s going to be living with for the rest of her life. Put up with Gerald’s wishes and keep a roof over her head or go out into that uncertain world at the ripe old age of fifty and cast her net again.

I’m banking on her taking the deal; she’s not getting any younger, and that my friend is from a female point of view.

Again well done Brit! Ok now I think I'll grab a coffee and get back to editing my own stuff...lol

Amanda

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Great read

Great read, again... Working way thru your library again, thanks for writing.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
The plot remembered me a little bit of your story "Janet"

*the setup on a nudist beach (in "Janet" it was in France)

*the wife forgetting all decency

*the husband beeing not a good swimmer

*the husband flying home earlier

*the wife thinking that her behaviour would be excusable

But: both are good stories anyway!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I don't like the way this was written.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
When a woman acts

like that, treat her like the shit she is.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

A great story where I was very proud of how he finally took charge and dumped the slut. I do feel like the wife character could have used more development in an attempt to make it more emotionally compelling. Was this a sudden change for her? Or, was the menopause thing a ruse to begin with? In the one case she would have honestly been a loving wife who simply went big cock crazy. In the other, she would have been a gold digger just biding her time until a bigger fish came along. This seems unlikely to me as they had been married over twenty years and you gave no hint that she was anything other than a faithful wife. Not to mention that a true gold digger would have had plenty of opportunities over that span of time. Why wait twenty years? I am just not clear as to what your intention was, as in the end you clearly had her playing the part of the cold hearted gold digger. Certainly faithful wives don't act so absurdly and blatantly unfaithful. This could have easily been addressed by developing her character a bit more in either the end or beginning. if you didn't intend for her to come across as a gold digger, then having her show a bit more emotional vulnerability in the end, and attempt an explanation and apology would have done the trick. That wouldn't have mitigated her bad behavior, nor would it have meant you were writing a possible reconciliation. She clearly didn't deserve one. However, it would have made the story more powerful and more consistent. Of course, if your intention was to reveal her as a gold digger and faithless bitch, then you should have given a few more clues in the beginning. I realize you may have been going for a surprise ending. But still ... A quality tale.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
Too much

He said she didn't cheat out of spite, that he still had some feelings for her when she was in trouble and then plans to have her gang banged?

If he dumped her, ok. If he took her back as a personal sex toy, OK. But this is absurd. If you want to BTB, you can't have him holding conciliatory thoughts for her 30 seconds before lighting the match.

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 10 years ago
I cannot believe this... a BTB story

One thing I cannot figure out. Why did he act metro-male at the beginning of the vacation? There is no way he made the fortune you gave him by being anything other than decisive. If anything he should have been the opposite. I did give you 5 stars because you are a good storyteller. Something off about your characters however.

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 10 years ago
drbeamer

She wasn't menopausal... she was simply bored with a husband 12 years her senior. How she visualized her marriage going any differently is not for me to guess. Hell I couldn't figure out my own ex. and I was less than five years older. I do know that he was way to wishy-washy in how he made decisions, again not indicative of someone in his professional position. I know in my case my problem was solved in less than three sentences.

me: It stops right now.

her: No, you don't own me.

me: Goodbye.

I know, it would never make a Britease story. A bit too direct, concise, and absolute. But it was very, very effective. I got rid of the trash. The only sad part was the pain my then 9 and 7 year old children had to go through. Children are NEVER a reason to stay in a loveless or otherwise negatively altered household. The effects put upon them would have been far more dire. Something most authors refuse to accept or believe.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Liked this one

But I'm not sure a high powered businessman (as you wrote him) lets swimmer boy get anywhere near his wife in the first place. I did like how he handled her betrayal and his subsequently destroying Miguel. But you backslid a little at the end. I could see him taking her back and deciding , over time, if he wanted her permanently back in his life. But to suggest that he was going to pimp her out to his friends and business associates crossed the line and made the ending far less satisfactory.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 10 years ago
Too mean.

I am sorry my friend; I loved the first of your stories that I read, but this one was far too mean for my taste. That is unfortunate since it started so nicely too. I personally think the exhibitionist stories should be fun, teasing and exciting, but not mean. That's your choice though. I am simply stating my opinion. I will try some others and perhaps enjoy them. Thank you for your efforts.

msethjmsethjabout 10 years ago
Just about right

Payback's a bitch, seems fair, the husbands life is ruined why shouldn't the cheaters pay?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Too mean

I disagree.

I'm not usually BTB, but she deserves what she gets.

I can get past the flirtation with Miguel, especially since it restarted her sex drive and her husband reaps the benefits.

But then she sneaks out with Miguel after agreeing to stay with her husband, then actually runs away with him!

I'd like to see a sequel where we see her reaction to the gang bang. I'm not sure if I'd rather see her go along with it, with an obviously crushed spirit, or have her refuse and run off, only to have to come crawling back begging for it!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Thanks for sharing. This story was damn good!!!!!

Bd4554Bd4554over 9 years ago
Over-the-top humiliation of the ex-wife

I was perfectly OK with the financial ruination of Miguel, and Gerald's ex-wife suffered ruin as well. The personal humiliation of her at the very end, in front of people that she had known for years, was completely unnecessary. In fact, it made Gerald a thoroughly unsympathetic lead character. Way too much for me to stomach.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Perfect

Men of power and wealth would have approached this exactly as you portrayed it. It's a cutthroat world at the top; and woe be he(r) that crosses the line. Glad you didn't have hin wimp out. After all what are mistresses anyway but very expersive and exclusive prostitutes.

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
Who thinks she got her sex drive back???

She never lost her sex drive. She had just been fucking behind his back.

Then she could not resist rubbing her infidelity in her husbands nose. She got to much in the divorce. He should of given her a job as a maid and made her clean up after him and his lovers!!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
How old is he?

1st paragraph: " Just turned sixty and fit as a fiddle"

a few paragraphs down he is 56 to her 44

page 3, 6 months later: he "was knocking sixty-two after all"

and no, she did not have menopause.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Different from a lot of writers.

Story line still the same but like a fry cook who can take the same ingredients as other cooks and make a gourmet meal while theirs is just edible, you make a good tale from a tired old line. Thanks for sharing your talent and your story.

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
Another Good Read 5*

Personally I find it quite disturbing when a spouse takes off like that. Maybe because my first marriage ended back in 1970 after my spouse thought it OK to play away and I realised it was about to happen.

I think Gerald missed his chance to avoid a further meeting by not turning back when Linda paused at the nude beach sign. Mind you if he had, a large part of the story would have vanished!

Miguel needed taking down as he was a predator without scruples, and I was pleased to see Gerald give him a Royal shafting from which he did not recover.

I'm a bit puzzled how quickly Linda was attracted to Miguel;

did she already secretly know him?;

or did Miguel use a rapid Mind Control technique such as Fractionation; claimed to subjugate any woman within a minute or two when expertly applied.

@SKHP: no not from the plot of 'Janet' but from the plot of

'I'm Just Going Off for a Bit'

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 1

Ladies, you don't give hubby blow jobs you leave a wide open lane for some other woman to drive to the basket. And that counts triple of your twat is out of commission.

Men, same thing in reverse. You don't eat her, you leave a wide open lane for some other man to drive the basket.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 1

Maybe our hero SHOULD have been the jealous type but then he should have never married a girl that doesn't like giving blow jobs so we have already established he's a dumb ass.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 2

The start of page 2 is like watching the kids in the horror movie walk into the old house at night. NO, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY you dumb ass

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 2

And our hero said yes to lotioning his wife by BC Miguel. No need to worry anymore. Turns out he IS a cuck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
End of page 2

And now he's a pussy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 3

So no sex for months and now her twat works when she needs a cock and body so she can fantasize about Miguel, NOW he's going to get laid? Just play along with it buddy till you can get home and hide your assets.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 3

Let her go, pack your shit, go home, hide your assets or least split them and divorce her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
End of page 3

NOW he grows some balls?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 4

With that much money you should be able to pay to have Miguel castrated.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
What

a cluster fuck. I guess it was well written since I couldn't quit reading but f you for writing it.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
what happened to several stories of

Sports Injuries - ?????

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
2nd read after 3 years, still one of the best of the LW stories

First the title "Sports Injuries" is both clever and masterful. The pace (after the golf scene) is perfect and the emotional response is still fresh.

As for characters, I think you have portrayed Gerald and Miguel perfectly. A powerful oligarch like Gerald would have a trophy wife, younger than him. His revenge would be as portrayed, both with Miguel and Linda. Once his passion for Linda died his dispassion would rule the day. She becomes "little people." Miguel is weak and shallow, as so many "champions" are. They fold like tissue paper when they no longer are on top. What he didn't realize was, in business, the big fish eats the little fish when the little fish catches their notice. Stealing Gerald's prize guppy did Miguel in.

Linda is a harder character to read. Either she indeed lost was in the throes of menopause, as apparently the doctor visits confirmed, or she was screwing around on Gerald from the first. The change in Spain came to abruptly for believability. She knew she was in danger when confronted by Gerald at the nude beach and then sought to buy him off with sex at the hotel. I just don't buy the menopause story.

I decided after 3 years to revisit you site and go through your stories in their entirety. You _are_ the muse of the Loving Wives category; as _Always Wanted To_ was to the mom-son stories. You have joined the pantheon of my Favorite Authors, and I'm just a bit more that half way through. I'm encouraged that you are still writing. So many of the good authors have quit or moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I smell,,,,

The most excellent aroma of a bitch being burnt, and a wife stealer forced to suck dicks in glory holes to get enough money for booze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley does smell, it is the smell of

closet cuckoldry

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
FOR READERS.....PAYBACKS, REVENGE & RETRIBUTION

are all acceptable forms, bullying, torture & maltreatment are not, especially when all they do is give an orgasm to the beholder, TK U MLJ LV NV

imhaplessimhaplessabout 5 years ago
Your character is both stupid and evil

so why did I like this so much? 5*

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Yes, your character is stupid, weak, and evil.

And I didn't like it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Over

He got his revenge on Miquel and his wife by ruining him,but to invite his friend over to have sex with his ex-wife is over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you don't live with a woman for all those years and not still have feelings for her,

Dumb cuckhold story

No redeeming points at all

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

He who laughs last laughs best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This is

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Occasionally BT writes a witty and charming story, and occasionally he shits in the punch bowl.

Wanna guess which one this is? By the way, don't drink the punch.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Interesting revenge, but is it worth it?

I mean, with that level of disrespect, isn't it enough just to get away and be free of her? I did like the revenge on her lover.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Not my favorite Britease story by any means, but the revenge is great.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"If you really love me then you'll let me go" - Not THAT bull shit again! If she loved HIM, she wouldn't want to go.

Strike 1: She lied and went to dinner with Miguel; Strike 2: She spent the night and fucked him; Strike 3: She flew off with him! Strike 4? "Have you got some great things to look forward to." - What she's going to use some sex stuff she learned from Miguel?!

From the title, I thought Miguel was still an active athlete who was going to suffer a career ending injury.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Bitch

deserved to be burned until nothing but ashes were left.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
IT WAS A GOOD STORY BUT?

WHY WOULD ANY MAN PUT UP WITH ANY KIND OF BULL SHIT LIKE HE DID? WHY DIDN'T HE PUT HIS FOOT DOWN AT THE FIRST INDICATION OF A POSSIBLE INFIDELITY? I SURE WOULDN'T AND DIDN'T. MY X ENDED UP HAVING TO MOVE OVER 7,000 MILE AWAY AFTER I EMBARRASSED THE HELL OUT OF HER IN COURT!

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago
Stop

Let's be realistic, if he had that much juice, he could have had ten naked birds of any color on the beach by late afternoon. Get real!! Btw, he should have taken pics for the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
makes no sense

He's got her where he planned - broke, no man, no place to stay. Yet he takes her in as a fuck toy for him and his friends? She wins! She gets all the sex she wants, a nice home, fancy lifestyle. He is back to where he started - a slut/whore living with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still

Second read, still do not like anybody in the story. #1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You've again written a strange and weak husband.

No man would ever have let the business with Miguel start. The artificiality of a character who isn't written as a weak cuck allowing Miguel that close is deliberately inconsistent writing inserted the author can't come up with a plausible way in which a husband written as he was up to that point would have allowed the first bit of outrageous behavior by Miguel. But for the mid story personality transplant, he would never have allowed a second encounter. This line is imbecilic: "She'd cheated on me, fair enough, but more out of devilment than spite." What the hell is the author thinking? Just WHAT is this all important difference? It was spiteful (especially in the context of her pointing out that Miguel is so much younger and better hung), and she lied about everything. Giving her anything at the end is absurd. After what she did, any former husband would tell her she has to make her own way in the world. Frankly, I would have done something far more "spiteful".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OK SO SHE WAS GOOD LOOKING.....................................................

He's got big bucks and the entire world to find someone else. Why invite the same cheating whore back into his life? Why do these authors on this site believe so fervently that there are actually only 2 women in the world? Gave this story a 1 because if the lack of imagination.

gioul50gioul50about 3 years ago

Great story. I like reading it. The main character personality changes after the deception, but who wouldn't change? Most people for the worst.

I was pleased with the signing aggreament and the addittional clause, he let them taste their own medicine. But at the end Looks like her punishment just started.

I wish there was a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many people that write comments are clueless. It is a story. If they want a different story ... write one. This story is different and entertaining, and that is all we should ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

decent revenge but still would want to beat the cunt, menopause my ass, cheating manipulative evil bitch. especially bad was the devious way she got out to meet the tryst alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another stupid clueless and speechless dumb ass husband. This gets old. He is rich but cannot talk. After she lies and leaves the hotel he takes her back. Pure dumb cuck shit. Automatic one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vive la cuck as they say in France!

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Third read. Still 5* and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Being a gangbang slut for a slut like Linda is punishment? Ha. Another impossible ending … But at least he didn’t end up a WACC. All in all there were points in the story where I would have injected a lot more objections from Gerald. But then it wasn’t my story to write.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 2 years ago

Ending was not to my liking. He takes her back as a whore why bother unless he was not going to bang her.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I really don't understand your fascination with writing these types of husbands. I suppose your stories wouldn't work with a husband that actually asserted himself.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Do men like this really exist? The power to destroy someone financially and socially, but won't assert themselves while their wives make a fool of them right in front of their face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sudden switch to utter fantasy more than midway through story was annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a captain of industry and a weak willed husband. Wtf? Learn to assert yourself moron! And the wife goes from total frigidity to instant lust with Miguel, and the husband allows their first fucking! Yikes! They she runs off nit even for a night but multiple days and except hubby to just accept it. She is a delusional bitch. Wonder how long she will last being a gangbang slut for their entertainment? Certainly looked like group sex was on the menu that night. 4 guys vs Linda.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Should have drowned the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

0 *. Can't stand a story with such a weak willed loser of a person.

CHUCK2468

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

I read it again and it really does make me angry to read her behavior. That said, I continue to think she isn't worth the trouble and he should just divorce her and be happily rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brit, I'm leaving you as as reader. Your writing is frequently superb but your male characters are weak, non-decisive, quasi submissive, situationally clueless and even more so about their wife. The term STUPID encapsulates it well. Frankly, when they get hammered, I feel they had it coming because they were weak and stupid. In a world where woman are actively trying to feminized women, stories like this affirm that platform. I can't support that and I loath spineless and clueless characters.

God be with you

DazzyDDazzyD8 months ago

Bangy! Bangy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Uggh. Was like a rich old married couple doing February Sucks, except this wife was even worse in some ways. And yes also named Linda. The handwritten part of the deal was non enforceable and illegal. It amounts to solicitation. It is also a type of extortion. No businessman worth his salt would require that. In the end what makes it worse than FS was the menopause. He got his wide back briefly because of her infatuation with Miguel. Then her lying and running out, classic FS. Then her trip to Barcelona. Ok worse, much worse. She never apologized and had zero remorse. She became a victim of the Martian Slut Ray but had zero guilt. She was just pissed he told family and friends. She had a year with Miguel before his business got crushed by thr MC. Then she got another 5 months or so with a loser / broken Miguel. Lost all of her money. She was played. Bet Miguel was cheating on her. Look at the hotel staff and their comments. Them in the end he will hire her back? Contrary to what other commenters say below, he is not looking yo get back in way with her. He is going to degrade thr sh$t out of her. Why do you think he called his two buddies over. He will use her as a sex slave and tell her she is free to walk. What happened to the MC? He acted like a wimp, finally divorced her got revenge on Miguel, humiliated her at the signing, but then he becomes a vengeful predator? Where were his balls when she was slipping into the seduction of Miguel? Disappointing read. Uggh. Men Don vacillate and just watch. They act and maintain agency. But by the time he plots and acts he is tending toward a psycho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous