All Comments on 'She Takes Charge'

by kinkycapitalcpl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Sexy story

I have some mixed feelings about the story. There was a feminine domination theme to the story and I have some problems with domination that hasn't been agreed to by the partner. This type of story sits on a razor's edge as to whether it's an exciting sexual encounter or a major disaster. Does she push things too far? Does he get upset? She takes several steps, spanking, tying him up, gagging him with her panties, denying him an orgasm, making him eat a creampie, any of which that could have significantly upset many men. She doesn't seem concerned about his reaction. What would she have done if he got furious at one point? We don't know this couple that well. He is looking at porn and she decides to "punish" him? Why? Why would he submit to it? She says she "needs the deliciousness or orgasmic release"? OK, what's stopping her? Is he playing on the internet and ignoring her? Or getting turned on by his internet activities and she has benefited? It actually turns into a fairly sexy romp with her in control. And in the end, he seems to enjoy it as well, even leading into swapping control in the bedroom. I would have felt more at ease if we got to see a scene where he was truly dominant, just to establish some equality. I guess "all's well that end's well".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Good story, but please use spell check on your next one

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
Great story

This is an example of a truely loving wife. This is one of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

that was so hot i need to cum now

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Good story and Jason's comments...

...are spot on.

sexmatesexmateover 13 years ago
Good one!

Now that was a different take on how to spice it up and cure her husband at looking at to much porn.

All the live porn he can handle, she had............ herself!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well Kinky....Thanks for the hot controling sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then he reported her assaulting him

It's called spousal abuse and it's grounds for a divorce - everywhere. Which is what she got - a divorce. The porn and the rest of the garbage made no difference to the Courts. She spent time in jail and when she got out he was gone and she never saw or spoke to him again. All her friends and family shunned her and she was forced to move far away and start over from scratch. You really think a man with any pride or self respect would put up with her assault for even 10 seconds? Epically stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dump the stupid bitch

File for a divorce and don't give her squat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty sure he doesn't love her.

She tips the chair over and sits on his face? He takes a big bite out of her pussy and she either calls 911 or bleeds to death. She's arrested for assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse and gets nothing from their divorce while she rots in jail. Really stupid bitch. Of course it never got that far. She grabs his dick when she comes in and catches him? He backhands her, knocking her to the floor. You grab for a man's dick and you get what you deserve - a harsh reaction. Another problem you got? She jambs her panties into his mouth? They tickle his gag reflex and he vomits. With no place to go, he's forced to try and swallow the vomit. It goes into his lungs and he literally drowns in his own vomit and dies. It's how alcoholics die. Passed out and drown in their own vomit. Before she even realizes what's happening, he's dead and she's in prison for murder. Like I said - Really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice short story

You should write more. I like your sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Belongs in BDSM. And after he had he arrested for assault and battery, he divorced her. While she sat in jail. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband divorces wife. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous