All Comments on 'Giving Without Expectations'

by KingRichard923

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Said

It's true men are simple, and I mean that as not complexed. We love to be wanted and needed, and the best way a woman can show that want and need is through affection, but men have to remember this is not a one way street. Give your wife a few complements and flowers for no reason (be careful she may not believe it's for no reason), and see how far you get. I use to believe that marriage was A 50/50 proposition till I was corrected by a very wise man. He told me it was a 100/100% proposition. You don't hold back, you give all you have and if you both do that it's great. If one of you holds out it's time to move on because they aren't commited to the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Decision

Your words are music to the ears of a 59 year old man, monogamas and married for 38 years. I agree a relationship with a woman should be give 100%, then that and more should be returned. But there are many reasons that special woman fails to give back. Birth control pills, hysterictomies and menopause rob them of desire; it is only the gifted woman who gets 100% to her man by overcoming those thefts of desire and give her man back what she gets. Unfortunately, I am not married to such a gifted woman at this time. My wife of 38 years has stopped giving. I still give, but it is tough, and life is baren of joy for me. Thus I thank you for your words of wisdom, for they make me see that it is time to move on (with heavy heart of what could have been) in anticipation of the dawn of a new day and an appreciative woman. Thank you so much for your help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One-Sided Advice

An orgasm, or several of them over a course of a night, is not enough to keep your woman happy. I read your how-to as a one-sided argument. Please me, be a skank, who the hell cares if you don't like dressing up as a maid?

I don't believe it works that way. But thanks for sharing.

njgirl0863njgirl0863over 13 years ago
What about what she wants and needs?

I whole heartedly agree, this is so darn one sided it is pathetic. All you expect is for her to give give give. Come on, you have to know that women are more of the emotional/feelings type gender and the male is the physical side. So you have to give to receive... end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree

I agree whole heartedly, and I'm a woman, imagine that. At any rate, I believe that when you give w/out expectation, you can never be disappointed. If you are truly giving 100% you will be satisfied knowing that your partner is happy, and that should make you happy. It should apply both ways, but I have never been disappointed when I give w/out expectation. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years agoAuthor
Aye! This is one sided!

What is the title? Does the copy address the title? Is it sound, good to the very last drop? Did you read my other how to? I believe that too is one sided but this is where you don your expertice and throw out here all and more of what it takes for you to be dedicated. I know what it takes from both sides I wrote this from the man's perspective only it's your choice to write your story please, tell us all what you think makes love the best it can be. Just know that when giving is more important than receiving to both people involved then and only then do both people win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It is a bit one sided, but it wasn't presented as a unbiased fact either.

If you are truly expecting to get a full how to for love on a website...I believe you

Should rethink that idea.

Also if you pay attention he isn't saying "hey dress up and do what I want and then run along while I nap" he is talking about himself fully giving in his relationship, taking care of her needs and her completely ignoring his making him feel less than important.

Good relaionships take balance which I believe was his true point.

Also, In my opinion, if you are asking for something your mate is uncomfortable with themaybe a compromise is in order...maybe so shopping together...she may not like the french maid g string outfit but there might be something similar she would like : ) let say maybe the one with ruffled booty shorts a mini skirt and a corset? Ideas..and btw I am a woman and happily in a completely both side giving relationship and its fantastic. So, his base point is very true at least in our happy home. Now if you'll excuse me I have a special good morning wake up to do : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous