All Comments on 'Alice Through the Looking Hole'

by cheeryorchid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start

I really enjoyed your story. I hope you continue it.

softkissessoftkissesover 13 years ago
Delicious!

Now, you ARE going to let us enjoy Alice and Jake's face to face encounter, aren't you? Soon??????

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13over 13 years ago
Great Start

Wonderful first chapter. Looking forward to more.

Thank you for sharing.

Oh, BTW, I LOVE redheads too. :D

lar1818lar1818over 13 years ago
Good Story

I thought you did a good job with the story, I sure hope you continue with another for us to read.... Can't wait till Alice has Jack....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Very nice :D

Greatly written, why is my neighbor not like this?

PreciousTalkPreciousTalkabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Please write a second chapter! I want to know if she turned up. Love your writing.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Hmmmm

Delighted to share your adventure. I'm curious can you really cum twice in one orgasim ? For us it's simple hold back untill I'm sure you have, Ladies first of course. I don't need to ask if she baked something to take over. I think I'm going to read some more of your wonderfully youthful stories.

I would like to see some more current adventures of yours, I would not like to think you as alone or only reading. Sorry if the last part was creepy, I do a lot of reading here lately. *~*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice neighbour shame there’s not more of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercheeryorchid@cheeryorchid
427 Followers
I'm a passionate amateur writer who doesn't have time to properly finish any of her work. Therefore I decided to fulfill my "quickie" fix, with a few naughty stories for here. Sometimes these are clips from books I never finish. Let me know what you think sometime.