All Comments on 'Pushover'

by svenjolly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 13 years ago
this has potential

You have put some real depth into these characters. Although it works as a stand-alone, there are also a number of ways the story can go from here. From the description one would almost think you had been inside the BangBros offices, and that added realism could provide the setting for a whole slew of sequels following Daisy's rising porn career - and possibly Rick's as well. You might want to resubmit this to correct the one error I saw: Rick's name is changed to Alex briefly. Other than that, a really good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
different story

Certainly a different kind of story and a good one too. Who was Alex in the parking lot fight?

svenjollysvenjollyover 13 years agoAuthor
Goddarnit

Alex is a character in another story series I'm working on, and clearly I had a little brain fart. You think after checking it over three times I would have caught all the mistakes!

But is it worth pulling an resubmitting? Nah.

fearkrakenfearkrakenover 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story with fantastic character development. I echo the other comments in hoping that you will continue with these characters.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 13 years ago
Good story.

I would like to see this story continued. I think there is real chemistry between Rick and Daisy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BSG

My fav part was the Battlestar Galatica reference...and I am a chick. LOL

Good job!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 13 years ago
very well done...

but I would let it end here. It's a great read, nicely thought out, well written, but I think it's best to leave their future encounters to the reader's imaginations...

I'm one who likes a story to be more of a one time, to the point thing...I can't stand all these that have ch2, ch3, ch77, and on and on... ya know? Give it a rest, write a NEW story!

Thanks for sharing, very enjoyable!

michassmichassover 13 years ago
nice story,

there is room here for more, if its a world without disease or close attachment, he could explore the other babes with or without daisy. adventures in vegas while doing security there? demos/ experimenting w porn stars/ new toys etc.

denverjohndenverjohnover 13 years ago

If you continue it please make it a solid romance between Daisy and Rick. Sure they might do wild things but make it so it enhances the relationship rather then destroys it. Plus please don't make Daisy into a huge star either not a flattering thought for her or the lose of her personality and life fire.

fartfalconfartfalconover 13 years ago

Another chapter would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Well done ... don't often read 3+ page stories but this was well done. Keep it going between Daisy & Rick ... maybe add one of the other girls as a FFM 3-some ..... work on adding lingerie to the story for one of the scenes.

Varrus9696Varrus9696over 13 years ago
Great story

I too enjoyed the BSG referrence. Based upon the descriptions of people and companies involved, I imagine the young lady star in the budding is today's Daisy Marie? Though I never did see a daisy tattoo on her...

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Couple of things...

Great story, first off. Loved the Princess Bride quote about Spaniards too!

Couple of problems though. First, who's Alex (think you renamed Rick during a fight scene). Second, there's one part where you through out multiple 'W' words, I suspect you were trying to figure out how to word the setence. Would, Why, When...something like that.

Other than that, top notch and I look forward to reading the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just WOW

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Very Hot

I'm greedy so I do not like to share. Thus porn star stories are not a favorite. That just changed when I read your very hot story.

malloystermalloysterover 9 years ago
Perfect as is!

I really enjoyed the story and the characters. If you were to do a follow-up, I would read it. But I think it stands on its own as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and want to read the second part now!

Amflyer1Amflyer111 months ago

Really good. How will you continue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous