All Comments on 'Car Ride With Friend's Mom Ch. 02'

by bronston22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it running.

You've foreshadowed it, you've built it up, keep it running to the next place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perhaps

Perhap the worst story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ugh

you can do obetter than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you built the first story so well. Part 2 was a bit wham bam. Love to read some more but take your time and build the story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finished already?

I don't think you put as much effort and talent into chapter 2 as you did 1. Hope you have chapter 3 started but please take your time and make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

man what a great story it was fantastice kee p writing about it and i will keep on reading these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
(****)

:-)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
thought ch.2 would have more to it

Thanks for the upload

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quite a disappointment

After an excellent chapter 1.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The author said it was based on actual events

If we are disappointed can you imagine what she was feeling?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY! 5*****! I am really glad I came across this series.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

... She lay back and wiggled herself into position with her knees up and her ass on the very edge of the bed. She reached down and pulled her panties to the side. In the full light of the room I could see her pussy and I instinctively put my hand to it. Her wetness caused my middle fingers to slide into her. I moved them in and out until she grabbed my cock and...

[❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)!]

dispatcher59dispatcher597 months ago

Interesting story-probably could have put the whole thing in one story-it's only two pages in total. Ignore the people complaining about disappointment, etc. The reality is, a lot of how these things actually happen isn't nearly as exciting as you'd think, and rarely are they the way they're written in many of the stories on Lit. It's not always mind blowing sex, in fact, a lot of the time, it's lackluster sex, but there's no sex that isn't good :-) It is often a result of opportunity with someone you don't think you'll ever have a chance with, and that unexpected nature of it always makes it better. It was what it was.

That said, Mrs. James seems to have a drinking problem. I don't think she was without a drink ever in these two stories.

BigDXBigDX4 months ago

Is there a ch. 3 then

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous