All Comments on 'She's Special Ch. 05'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
xxsamixxxxsamixxover 13 years ago
WHY?

Why do u like my tears?????

Awesome chapter once again cant wait for the next, hope i have tears of joy and not the sad one hehe!!!!!!<3

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Uh oh, she's running

She scared and from the outside looking in it's easy to say she's being silly, that she should trust Clint but he's never told her that he's changed his mind about a short-term relationship so she's acting accordingly. LOL! He's going to go ballistic when he finds out she's left town and that's good because it's time for both of them to lay all their cards on the table.

Great chapter--too short though :)

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutuover 13 years ago
Wow

I enjoyed the realism of their first time together. It was so honest and raw. They are going work out their issues. I dont know how they can stand to be away from each other for a moment.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
awwww

this is just a misunderstanding. do not make us wonder... follow this chapter up with a new one. :) superb writing as always. and i am so glad you are back. :) - i am so grateful that is why u will hear about this from me. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Good but too short.

It moved a little too quickly as well. I would have liked to read about them settling into a routine together and adjusting to living together. I would have liked to see Clint realize that he wanted forever with her and come to terms with that. I feel like I missed a chunk in the middle, that I just blinked and they were a solid, committed couple then I blinked again and they were fighting and running away from each other. How did Sean deal with all this? He likes Clint, sure, but how did he react to Clint practically moving in? How did Katherine get to the point where she could allow Clint to move in and not protect her son's heart (which was her number one reason not to see Clint in the first place). There must have been discussions, arguments, convincing etc to do with that. But we missed it all. While I see the rationale in the way the storyline is going, the pace and detail work was off in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
next chapter!

ooh, this chapter was much too short! i can't wait till he finds out that she has runaway to another town. and i can't wait to find out what he does. i absolutely love this story so far! your writing is amazing :) can't wait to read more of all of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stupid guys

lol and falling when u say you won't

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous