All Comments on 'I Caught My Sister Muff Diving'

by onwardbob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
partylion83partylion83over 13 years ago
Awesome story

Really hope this is the start of a series!

ninvaninvaover 13 years ago

Great Story. I hope there is lots more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

Hope you do loads more of this. I am a cunt drunk and just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
H-O-T

This story is HOT!!! Definitely want MORE!! I'm soaking wet just thinking about it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT

one of the best stories I ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
liked it

because it was short, naughty, and didn't have anal as too much other stuff does. definately nice that someone can write good one-pagers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no series

i object to the other commentators suggestion: do not make this in to a series.

leave it the way it is, and instead you could write separately about other situations in your style. That would be great for those who sometimes like a small, hot, self-contained little erotic story (see: the above).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Decent story but you desperately need an editor. I had to give you a 3 because of grammar, redundant statements, and contradictions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incredibly hot

What an amazing story. It had all the right kind of action and delivered all it promised! Good on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a jerk!

He should have muff dived while screwing her! Then I

could have cum even more!

cybrfuncybrfunover 7 years ago

You really need to check your spelling. It ruins reading it when the reader has to decipher what you're trying to say.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Good start

I don't know what cybrfun was bitching about. The errors were relatively few and far between (for a Lit story), and were of the kind that don't throw off the readability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sister

My sister and I ( Allyson and James ) started 'messing about' when we were 17 and 16 respectively... Allyson had long blonde hair, great legs and huge tits ( mums double ) .. I had started to notice her more because of her tiny miniskirts, getting a flash of panties as she sat down... what really brought it to a head was when she walked in on me wanking , holding her panties to my nose!! ( she wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed, whereas I nearly died of shame!! )

Closing the door behind her , she told me she had seen me doing it before a few times , but had never seen me cum !! ( she giggled as she told me she had wanked her boyfriend Jeff off in his car - it flew everywhere she said )

I tried to get her to leave, but she was stubborn , so I started stroking again ... seizing the opportunity, I asked her to kneel in front of me and show me her tits!!...eventually she knelt in front of me and pulled up her jumper before easing her tits out of her bra... her eyes locked on my cock !

" Are you going to cum in my panties?" She whispered

I really meant to reply, but before I could, my cock erupted splashing cum on her tits, face and neck !!

Allyson just looked up at me in awe... saying that was fantastic - more than Jeff!!

We quickly cleaned up before we were caught and didn't do anything for a week , but after that we were fucking and sucking every opportunity we got

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! One of the best I have read on this site! Good job!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME

I am so hard

A sister and friend

Best ever

I need another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, I love it, more and more like this please and soon. cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I never had a brother to fuck me this way but got plenty from my cousin. He got my virginity and sex anytime he wanted. We had a few threesums him and a friend fucking me which i really enjoyed so much. I guess if i had a brother i would have sex with him as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous