All Comments on 'Bar Tails Ch. 02'

by hardworker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend anyone, but this story has left me hard, rock hard. I wish I had someone to talk to who has also just read this story.

If you're a curious MWM like me, then this is the story for you. Just imagine reading the story together with another like minded guy.

gary

Roger010Roger010over 13 years ago
Blazing hot

This simple, clearly told story is blazing hot, no matter what your persuasion. It's a guilt free homage to unbridled lust well told with good writing from beginning to end. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

love how you built up the scene, what could the listener do at the end of the story but say damn yes ill come up with you, don't just tell me the story, do me the story

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read about you and Mark getting it on. I myself had a recent experience very similar when I was in Toronto on business. I went to a gay bar and spent a lot of time talking with a hot handsome man (like Mark in your story) and we talked about our recent gay experiences (we're both married so we haven't had too many hookups). Then, after getting each other so worked up and horny, we went back to my hotel room and had hot gay sex all night. It was great !!!

Please tell us what happens next in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Hot

I have a few tales myself when going to a gay bar and finding some hot cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gay bar.

My first time sucking cock when I was an adult 40 years old, I sucked two cocks after the gay bar closed. The first was only slightly erect, but the second was a nice hard cock eight inches long, and it gave me a pearl necklace as he ejaculated a bid load of cum in my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
after the gay bar closes

Another time I picked up a good looking 5'10" chubby guy 30 years old, whom I brought back to my apartment where we wasted no time getting naked in bed. I gave him a luscious kiss on his lips and then went down on his fully erect seven inch cock. For several glorious minutes I stroked and deep throated his cock until he ejaculated a massive load of his cum in my mouth and face. He then went for my seven inch erect cock sucked it to his hearts content. This was one of my most fun gay experiences. We Kissed a little more and fondled each other genitals before the night was over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous