All Comments on 'Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 08'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Very cool

Really enjoyed this!

MachinistMachinistover 13 years ago
Just like my favorite ST novels but with SEX!

I love this story so far! I feel it has an intelligent and imaginative plot with the right proportion of sex mixed in that doesn't overload the story. The wording has the correct feel for the Trek universe and it doesn't hurt that "Relics" is my favorite of the Next Generation episodes that I've seen. I also like that the story takes place on the author's own ship with the author's own characters rather than just borrowing the series characters. I can hardly wait to read what happens next.

I hope Jamie's relationship with Carol will continue even though he/she is branching out. Do I see a possible threesome in the works?

The potential of this story is endless. The Dyson Sphere has so many secrets. The manicured landscape makes me wonder if there is an automated maintenance. Or is the sphere not uninhabited after all and the population was waiting out the radiation in shelters that were missed in the scans.

Well Done! And please do continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice to know

In the future of space travel that we will not use the metric system for measuring cocks.

"She grasped her hand around the nine inches of throbbing meat and opened her mouth."

Nine inches of throbbing meat sound so much better than 22.86 centimeters of throbbing man meat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1066 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...