All Comments on 'Rose Across the Way'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Very Good Story

A very good and well written story, sounds very true. Unfortunatly the story is still being lived out every day and for the same stupid reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No reason

No reason for me to be aroused during page one and crying on page 2, but I was. Just like Rose said, I'm not apologizing for it either. Just a wonderful story.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Well done!

I love a well-done short story-- I forget who said that a good short story should be written as if were the last chapter of a good novel, but you proved it here. A good sense of place, good characters, good pacing, just a nice piece of work all around. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

Wonderful!!! Touching and romantic. That's what a story is supposed to be. The making love in the story like this makes it more erotic to read. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thats life

It's a shame that no one has posted a comment regarding your story because this is so much about true life, it is exceptional in its content a I for one enjoyed it regardless of the sad ending. Maybe you should send it to the pollies that send our young men to war.

Alan from Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exceptional!

VERY well done, and the previous writer is correct, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good read

A story that followed logically on with a nasty twist at the end. Worth the time to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Spring & Winter Romance

This is one of the best "love stories" I have read on litertotica.. Thanks for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crushing

Wonderful writing; you don't need constructive criticism from the average Lit reader. In two pages I fell in like and then in love and then had my heart broken even when I knew it was coming. Thank you for sharing your work.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Storytelling*****

One of if not your best story. At least to my way of reading. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous