All Comments on '24 Hour Slut Wife Or 365 Day Slut'

by coacheddie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pandora's box

Chris was a fool and he will be lucky to get anything but cremepies for the next year. If he is lucky whe will get pregnant and hopefully by Mike and he can raise his kids. Nicely written and boy did she play him and now she is doing what she wanted to do all along. Thanks for sharing.

Simple49erSimple49erover 13 years ago
He will always be last in her

body and heart. He will get to fund and support her cheating and get at best the sloppiest seconds she has and all too soon probably nothing as she realizes he is only good for money. He will be paying to be her fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can she be anymore of a NONWIFE?

If anyone keeps a whore like this as a wife then they really do not deserve to be alive. The fact the writer gets off on this idea is just as scary. What a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love this story !!

Check out the guy in the comment below. What a prick ! Why is he on a sex story site of he can';t handle it? Does he think this is real? Does he still believe in Santa Claus? Hilarious that some people get so worked up by these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Fantastic first story, keep em coming :)..

I think authors need to start deleting bullshit comments like the one on this page...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Don't worry about any negative comments. Well written and hot! Can't wait for more :)

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Set up like a bowling pin...

Hope she has a picture of her boat. Cause he needs a "Brand New Girlfriend"

(or wife) surprisingly well written.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Always was...

...a slut! She just got the right guy and planned all along to get her eight. This guy is a wimp and a cuck and it seems as though he just needed to be smoothly (or abruptly) put in to a position of not having a choice.

I'd say send her around, she's hot but - I don't want an STD!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i agree

kudos kudos kudos to you on your first story.some are going to like and some aren't, just keep writing, you are doing great. i just hope there more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More. Expand the story .....

Great work. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great fantasy!!

Well written, enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
she lost the bet

the contract said "try to sleep with at least 8 different guys." she didn't sleep with 8 different guys she slept with 7. her husband wouldn't count as the 8th guy since he was not different.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4*

It was creative and different. It was kind of sexy but Lord have mercy, the risk of catching an STD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cheating

Her final text message: 10:52 "Ok, come home I am done!"

That sounds to me like she gave up on her quest. After she gave up, the 'contract' would be null and void. It also shows she's a liar. She intentionally lied to make him think she gave up, to trick him into being number 8. That's cheating on the 'contract'.

Oh, she's also cheating on the marriage, but that's not my point here.

Also, unlike many of the comments, it's not very well written. There are many spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
#5

Great stuff

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO

after a year. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great stuff

Very good, very hot.

Wouldn't mind reading a follow up if you haven't done one already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a wife

Worse slut ever? She'll never make it very long. She'll have so many diseases that she'll be dead before the year's out. Waste of time to read this silly thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hott

Wow that is one hot story! Please write more I would like to hear more about what the husband and wife do in the coming year

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
total cheat

She cheated on the bet twice and is cheating in the marriage.

The bet was eight different men, husband not different.

She had already conceded the bet before she was with her husband.

Cheating is defined as breaking the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would love to hear more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5*

Follow up mid or end of the year please. In graphic detail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SLUT WIFE

I would have told her to get tested for STDs for I'll not touch her with a barge pole for at least a year as syphilis and gonorrhoea hangs in the vagina for about year. SORRY!

Use your dildos. Ill get my sex else where where it ts guaranteed to be clean ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid Cuck! Piece of Shit wife! Hope they share plenty of STDs and she gets knocked up by a big black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was ok but never would want wife to fuck without me being able to watch it happening

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

I think all of us are worse for the fact that this story exists. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on our souls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous