All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Wife'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really great storyline

It's good to read a story where two guys are enjoying a woman between them. No one is jealous or having problems with the three of them having good sex.

I like the idea of the husband sharing his wife with his best friend and that they had such a good time of fucking.

I would like to read more of this fine threesome. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
must have

must have read this same story 100 times, the only difference were the names and another sicko writing it.

mature_a100mature_a100over 13 years ago
Great yarn, well written.

Enjoyed this, a nice crisp, well written yarn.

Pressed some nice buttons for me.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 13 years ago
Loved the Story!

I loved this story! Yes it has been told 1000's of times but this one was just simply fun and sexy! Everyone had a great time, no one was left out, no one was hurt. If a 3somes were only like that all the time!

Have you ever noticed that most of the negative comments are from Anonymous posters?

If you have something to say, don't hide it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If your into threesomes and swinging and sharing. Then yes great story.

If your not? Then this story is garbage. I guess the writer and the 'good' commentators obviously are into sharing and swinging. Good luck to them.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
I'm into threesomes and I loved it!

We've never seduced a best friend into one (made a best friend out of a new swinging threesome partner instead) but it is a delight reading your drama-free story. Very hot and plausible!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Hot story

Anyone not able to handle the theme would have stopped reading after the teaser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Never understood

sharing your wife. Not my thing I guess, but still a very nicely written piece. As one of the previous commenters said, clean and smooth. And, come to think of it, Alex ain't complainin'.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
What redandgingerayle said

None of the drama. Man I really do love your stories.

Keep it up please.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years ago
Good news!

He found a house to fix up and his buddy fixed him up too! Nicely done! Is it swinging or is it really more? Whatever it is, it certainly seems like they all enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woohoo!

Again... Woohoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot wife

whoo very hottt, had a similar experience but not as hot

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Hot tail er, uh, tale!

I guess the are such people.

mdwdirectmdwdirectover 13 years ago
I'd play along too!

What a perfect woman. She encourages me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whatever

Any man that willingly shares his wife is no man at all , and is most likely Bi . Most guys are like the ones PAPATOAD write about and either take revenge or find a way to stop the problem , usually with unpleasant results for both the cheating wife and the other man .

HAPPY DAYSHAPPY DAYSover 13 years ago
MFM three some

Wife and I love MFM threesomes. This story hit all the right bottons. It was long enough to enjoy and hot enough to get my wife wet and give he a nice strong hard on. For those who do not enjoy an MFM three some, I can only say, "you don't know what you are missing"

Couple_rdy_4_funCouple_rdy_4_funover 13 years ago
Nice

Our fun has not involved those we new personally, but you sure make it sound hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes, there are such people.

I am priviledged to be a special friend of a couple I love playing with as often as our busy calendars will permit. No jealousy, each of us care for the other two, and we have a fun social life in addition to our intimacy. Your story reminded me that it's time to call them again! THANKS!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Just wanted to say thanks to all who commented on the story. I didn't expect it to generate so many comments. A little youthful indiscretion and wife sharing seems to make for interesting discussions. And for Anonymous, last I checked, I'm still a man, not bisexual, and pretty happy with the way the love life has played out so far. Being singled for 33 years help inspire a lot of what I write. Around 26 at the time of this tale. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I do hope ther is another chapter or two or three

I loved this story. Please keep it going.

maxflymaxflyover 13 years ago
Nice job!

Easily one of the better stories I have ever read out here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot...

I had fun with this one! I wish my husband would agree to MFM threesome. I find blatant grammar and spelling errors distracting, so I appreciate your prose a lot! Great job!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Yummy and sexy and . . . more?

Thanx so much for this little "ditty." I don't usually make suggestions, but would definitely see how this could continue to more encounters with these three, then adding a girlfriend (his or hers).

You are on the mark as usual.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
Good premise.

I firmly believe that monogamy is best taken with grain alcohol. We have been conditioned to believe it's the only way but a little philandering is good for the soul.

This composition shows how an open minded couple can enhance their relationship with some fantasy, and how making it real can be explosive.

The only danger would be excessive repetition which would lead to complacency.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This was a hot little story and well worth the read. Yes, I agree another chapter would be nice.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 12 years ago
hot

Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

Gave it a '5'. SFEconomist (Dan)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hot tale, nicely done!

Good writing! The premise is old, but it is done with good language skills and with 'no drama!' Wish I had been the one to first apply that praise to this story, it is very accurate. All three principals show great class and easygoing ways!

I am afraid our Narrator-Hero is going to surprise his 'developing girl-friend' with a sudden relaxation of his intensity ... fewer dates, less pressure, more willingness to take 'no' for an answer then fewer requests she has to deny! In fact, she may reconsider her 'reluctance' game and start trying to win him over (actually, back, but who knew?)

4*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FRIENDS IN DEED

are usually friends in need of a lot. TK U MLJ LV NV

gramps4fungramps4funalmost 11 years ago
Another super story

Such a well written story... Realistic and compelling... Keep up the great work and you will keep our end up also...

Grandma says thanks for the story and results..

Gramps

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Another awesome story from one of my favorite writers

This is a fantasy of mine that I fear will never be realized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
somebody read my diary

This is pretty much the story of how I moved in with Bill & Carol. Different details; same substance. It's fun while it lasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Friends wife

I have this as a fantasy! I'd love to get my best friends wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Me too

My best friend fucked my wife with me in the room watching although they did not know I was there until they had finished. It was the most erotic experience of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Life My Wife

When I was with my first wife we often engaged in group sex. We had a friend who was real nice, well groomed, good student, but socially inept. We felt sorry for him and my ex really liked him, so with a little weed and a few beers he got him to join us once a month. With my second wife, we had a neighbor who was a widow. An older lady who was lonely and Lydia loaned me to her for 'yard work' every so often, though she never actually took part, she always wanted a play by play of our interlude later on. This resulted in unbelievable sex. Sometimes Lydia would dress in similar nightwear as Mrs. Henderson ane have us reenact what happened earlier. My wife would even wear a wig to look like her, so sometimes I'd end up doing Mrs.Henderson a couple of times in a day. Shareing is the best way to go.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
4* ...

...but what will happen almost inevitably? She likes it, he will try more often..and soon she will be fucking him behind hubby´s back..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well if that's a friend

You don't need any enemies.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Just totally erotic

May have been done before but I like the way you wrote it....love your twist... and drive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible

Don't quit your day job, you suck as a writer.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Magic

I wish I'd met such friends!

You said part of this was real, care to say more? I also work in a secure place and understand the disruptions that ensue from that and travel at short notice.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
Loved it !!!

Takes me back to my misspent youth. I give it a 4 on the Budweiser Scale.

for info on the Budweiser Scale contact me at

str3tchy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is the first story by Tx Tall Tails that i read. It is EROTIC...

... it is non-stop erotic, no intermissions... an uninterrupted fuckfest.

I am pleasantly surprized with this story.

The topic is my cup of tea & then some: two friends both fuck the wife of one of them.

I do not care if the wife is mine or my best friend's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A FIVER

This one took me back about thirty years to when my brother was laid up for almost a year from a car wreck that he barely survived. He'd been in the hospital for almost a month and was going to be there for at least another month when his wife and I were standing next to his hospital bed and he told me to take his wife home and fuck her so she'd stay with him until he recovered.

I thought he was joking and said, "That might not be a good idea because once she gets used to going for longer than three minutes, she'll be hooked and never want to go back to your quickies." It turned out that he was serious. He told her that it was alright for her to sleep with me but nobody else. She was four years older than I was... very beautiful and sexy. As we were leaving, he told us to go straight home, get into bed and just do it. And when we were done to think of him and say thank you. She was nervous as hell when we left the hospital. I made her leave her car and ride with me so she wouldn't get into an accident. We went to their place and fucked all night long... literally. The Sun was up when we finally went to sleep. She must have cum twenty times and it turned out that he almost never made her cum. She laughed and told me that she really WAS hooked. She said she couldn't believe that we were actually brothers. (I never knew that I was thicker and had two inches more than he did.)

My brother got one hell of a settlement from the company that owned the truck that hit him but he has permanent disabilities and was never able to 'get back in the saddle', the way he used to, so I lived there and fucked her for twenty three years. Their three youngest kids are mine. He couldn't have more and wouldn't let me pay support for the ones that I fathered because his wife stayed married to him and took care of him, even though she slept with me. I'd still be with them but she got cervical cancer, it metastasized and she was gone. Eight months later, so was my brother. After he died, I sold the house and bought a condo. I couldn't take the memories and the emptiness. I miss both of them. I always will.

mangosgunmangosgunover 7 years ago
Right on

This was a great story. Plausible. Only people who have been there can relate. Nicely written too. You really turn em out Tex Tall Tales. The only things we regret are the things we did not do that we wished we had.

riverotter1948riverotter1948over 7 years ago
My Favorite Type

Right to the action & plenty of it!

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Yes

About ideal for me, Tx. T Y

fantasiamalchickfantasiamalchickover 6 years ago

That was wicked! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT STORY

That I imagined was imaginary. Until I read the biographical comments that were maybe as good or better than the story, especially if they are real.

Unbelievable until the comments make it believable.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Favorite

One of my favorite authors, but not my favorite subject. He's still a great writer though.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Stairs?

She went upstairs and wiggled her bottoms at you? You went downstairs to the rec room? Mark was wearing his boxers, that told you they had been in the pool. The story was good, but those damn stairs kept me from getting into it. Does that mean their kitchen is upstairs from the entry to the house? hard to picture a house like that. Also, did she go drop off the kids in her t-shirt? with nothing underneath? When she asked Mark to go get the lube he put on his shorts. I thought you mentioned he was wearing boxers. Little overlooked things like that are what can keep a reader from truly enjoying an otherwise good story. There's just to many descreptancies for this to have been a true story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Great story

I love stories like this. Husband and wife who have such a strong relationship that they can do things like this. Really hot. A5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I didn’t care much for this story. I’ve never considered sex to be a team sport or a spectator sport. I prefer mine one-on-one, thank you. I don’t care about how others have sex, and as long as it’s consensual, just whatever floats your boat doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve read several other stories by this author and enjoyed them very much. Just didn’t like this one.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 5 years ago
Superb

Just love this. So hot.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Great story

Oh to have friends that play like this, fast well described and full of sex

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
my Comments on Best Friends Wife

I loved the story. My score for the story is actually 5 Stars! That is one wild woman that Mark married, I loved the threesome with no jealousy and no body left out. That is the way to do a threesome! Janet has a really high sex drive! Mark is a one and done guy. He is wise to bring Alex in to make sure his wife is satisfied. But I see trouble brewing because she seemed to like Alex's big, thick cock better than she liked her husbands. I see some two person action in their future without Mark included. But maybe i am wrong. Time will tell

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Great story of sex and happiness. No cheating or recriminations, just unadulterated lust. A little now and again does no one any harm 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
RELATING TO IT

I'm 84 years old and your story reminded me of a similar experience with a friend and his wife about 47 years ago. Porno videos were illegal in our city at the time. My friend asked me if I had a friend who could supply us one. I did and went to his place that evening with the video in a brown bag. He appeared very happy, took it off my hands and asked his wife to make us a coffee. He then walked to the video recorder and put it in. I was a little shocked and uncomfortable. He came back to the couch sat at the other end (it was a three seater) and turned it on. His wife came back with three coffees laid then on the coffee table in front of us and sat between us. After some commercials the video started and it was a hot one. I began getting aroused and said. I better go, will have the coffee another time. Jim insisted that I finish my coffee and.... while a little embarrassed I agreed. Now the film was making us both very hot and to my surprise between sipping coffee he leaned and open his wife's blouse exposing two gorgeous boobs with two hard nipples. Then he turned and begun sucking it. I thought that was enough and tried to get up and leave again when he stopped sucking her breast and said. Why do you want to go, she has two grab the other one mate.

She was a beautiful woman and I always admired her but never thought to come to this. Horny as hell went for it. Soon he went on his knees, and pulled off her pants. I continued sucking her left breast and he went for her clit. Her moaning must have been heard all over. She climaxed twice and then he decided to fuck her. Pulled her off the seat on the carpet and went for it. We spent the next 4 hours fucking her till the three of us were totally exhausted. Finally got up dressed and left.

I went home and found the wife asleep. I slept the whole morning and took a sickie that day. The next night I fucked the wife in such a manner she was surprised of my hard on and vigorous pumping.

The next day fresh and fully recovered decided to go and see my friends again. Then decided to ask them out for dinner and we went to this old place with local wine. The food was great and we enjoyed a large platter of roasted lamb, with salad and dips.

As soon as we landed home he began kissing his wife and took her top off offering me her breast. As I began sucking he stopped kissing her and began totally undressing her and said. We better go to the bed tonight and he pulled her with me following. After some more kissing he went for her and I continued kissing sucking her breast.

He didn't last long and as soon as he pulled out I went for it. She never had children before and with a few extra pounds she was very tight and very pleasant. He feet were facing the ceiling and she was moaning like hell.

I didn't last long either and pulled out relaxing on the other side. We must have spend at least 15-20 minutes resting and we both appeared to be get hard again. He jumped over her and began pumping, but with his left hand reached and grabbed my shaft.

After a few more strokes he said why don't you rub your cock on my hole I usually finger myself. I did and while my cock was on his hole he pushed back and I was inside him. Her pussy was tight but his anus was something else. I came after 3 or 4 strokes and filled him with my load. It appeared that my cumming caused him to cum too and we both pulled out at the same time.

We got out of bed and had a coffee and a brandy. He decided to put the porno video on again and we were hard as hell again.

His wife came into the scene kissing and caressing both of us. He suggested to fuck her from behind by bending her over the sofa. He offered me to go first and I couldn't resist it. While on my knees I felt something behind me. I never had any such experience and objected, but then changed my mind and said to him why not, lets play as you like.

I was still inside his wife but not stroking and he came behind me. I felt his wet cock touching my hole and I was surprised but liked it. He kept running it up and down my hole. I was playing with his wife's breast and he began playing with mine which again to my surprise I liked. I was getting horny as hell and didn't didn't know what to think or what is happening. I left him continue and liked it more all the time. He continued lubricating his cock and rubbing it on my hole and I was just moving in his wife. And it happened. Suddenly he pressed a little on my hole and it felt so good, I pushed back. As I pushed back I came off his wife and he went inside me. Wow, I don't know what happened in the next 1or 2 seconds. I felt something I never felt before, my cock exploded instantly and covered her hair and I remained shocked for the next few minutes.

I realized there and then that it is better to take than give and was shocked because was married with a family and being a homosexual those days was totally out.

I got dressed and walked out, never went back to them, but never forgot the difference, neither dared to try it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hard on

Loved your story. It got my cock nice and hard. I wish I had a friend who had a wife I could fuck. You are a lucky man. Damn I'm so Horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But the sex comes on like an earthquqke. No real buildup with the sex. Sex? Sure. Erotic sex? Nope.

Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice hot quickie and 5 Stars for 'My Best Friend's Wife' Interesting quickie for Anonymous from about a year before his novella of a comment, give that one 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never before liked any cuckold story but this flowed so smoothly that I had to give it 5 stars 🌟.

Bill S.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

I generally HATE cuckold stories. BUT--I did not feel this was one. Good reading, and well written. Just enough description to get the mind working. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. I would never believe that a cuckold story would be this good. Invariably I despise them and stay away.

mykul6669mykul6669over 1 year ago

I would be friend's with Mark and Janet. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We have been married for over 55 years. My wife and I have had similar experiences to this, having 'swapped' with other friends in the earlier years, then had the husband of another couple join us on several occasions over a twenty year period for MFM enjoyment.

His wife knew of this arrangement but would not give him the opportunity to witness her with another man.

Invariably, she told me privately and went into great detail, to relate her own 'One on One Action' with various male work colleagues. This usually led to mutual masturbation happening between us, but she never allowed things to progress further than that.

To this day I have felt a yearning toward her that will never be realised, as the advancing years have precluded such an occurrence.

Sex between friends occurs on many levels in reality or in desire.

Those that have experienced such intimacies are fortunate indeed.

FPAW

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! I'm glad you didn't make the husband a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

But seroiusly rushed.

No preliminaries/foreplay except sloppy kissing.

What was the rush to ignore her breasts? Her pussy (touching/playing/fingering to orgasm)?

Why bypass her manipulating his cock and balls?

Basically, boring sex.

Two stars

mcrr2225mcrr22252 months ago

This is the kind of Loving Wives story I like!

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

Janet was a brilliant party for a threesome, positive, aggressive, vocal, and enthusiastic. Loved it

newfordnewfordabout 2 months ago

Quite a good little tale of friendship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Been there , done that - it was a lot of fun. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20366 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).