All Comments on 'The Carol Project'

by bobfr

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to bad

this story in not halfway as hot as the movie that started it. almost racist shit again with a cucky who's not aloud to take part.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Good job

I gave it a four; it began with something close to what I was musing about on another story. I do enjoy Carol and Brad getting into this situation together with both having eyes wide open. I would have preferred a greater emphasis on the insecurities and unknowns both showed some signs of ahead of time, but that is author's business.

I do appreciate the minimalist approach to describing the orgy. Excessive detail in this area is a failing I am trying to overcome in my writing. A good friend often reminds me there are only so many ways to write in - out.

I also liked the ending; it seems a perfect affirmation of the love between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Extremely the very best!

Extremely the very best I've ever read! Please write a sequeal about what happened after the night with 30 black, hung, guys. That would be a best seller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

I have always been a big fan of your writing. This story continues the high lever of erotic writing you are the master of. I enjoyed it completely. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

My wife and I luv your stories, having read everyone of them, several times. I can just picture my wife in Carol's place and how excited we would be. Don't make us wait so long for the next story. Would luv to have you do a story about Sandy in similar circumstances.

Rob & Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only a brother

Only a brother would think that being the seventh guy to pop ihs nut in some pig was an honor. Leave it to a Catholic slut to help the homeboys keep it real.

I think the hubby should have taken the spades still hanging around afterward like it was a soup kitchen and let them do him in the ass, which is all he really wanted to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

So far this is my first story of yours, so I don't have any comparison, however, I want to thank you for this one. So often the "loving Wives" especially the interracial ones get a horrible rap, if not them then their husbands. Not so here. This was light and entertaining and I liked it very much. I suspect no woman can go from normal "innocent" housewife to a 30 man gang bang over night so the slow buildup over several months added to her already somewhat excessive libido made it all quite believable. Anyone who has ever been caught up in a lustful situation knows how quickly things can get out of control. You can end up doing things with people you normally wouldn't even look at. Fortunately for the characters of your story, all was well, and is well. Thanks for a good story. Now, time to check out your other stuff. I suspect I won't be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

Actually it was a great story because it was well thought out. It ran the gamit of emotions and tension and was brought along nicely by the writer. Thank you for sharing this well written tale with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great....2 yrs and the best ever...

At least the first 3 pages. You set it up masterfully and then got tired. Keep the intensity and write more...for us!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 13 years ago
Fantastic as usual

Welcome back and keep the great stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ok

How about somebody getting AIDS . That is an even more realistic outcome to a gangbang with strangers and even people you know . Nice people get aids too , most of them that get it deserve to if they cheated . But most interracial writers dont have the courage to go there . I dare you .

ImibabaImibabaover 13 years ago
What an erotic story !

Wonderful. The characters are well described and act in a convincing way. It was a pleasure to read. I would be happy to read more from you. Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good.

As said by another commenter. Great build up. I, however, do not think you got tired, but that it is simply harder to write good action there.

Anyway cheers on a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice to Have You Writing Again

Great story. Nice to have you back writing. Hopefully you will add new stories. Also I hope that you may add a second chapter to stories suck as Cheryl's Trip, Boystown, Stacy's Coming out Party, A Load in Every Hole and Home Business. They were great but could really use a srcond chapter to continue the stories. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfull Creative Mind

I am also hoping that you may write more and add a second chapter to stories suck as Cheryl's Trip, Boystown, Stacy's Coming out Party, A Load in Every Hole and Home Business. They were great but could really use a srcond chapter to continue the stories. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perversion at its worst by a deceased mind !!

A sick drivel by a feebleminded "writer" ! One of THE worst !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Another top notch story. Every one of your stories is exceptionally hot. Among the best writers on Literotica. Looking forward to the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Somebody calls this dogshit a story ?? Unbelievable !!

Written by a sick and perverted mind writer whom obviously attracts like minded perverts and sickos !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

I really enjoyed your story and how you started the story on the day that "The Carol Project" was completed. The idea of splitting out the story in a project format and using your chapter title names was perfect. I understand why you had decided to not go in a lot of details around the actual gangbang, but I think you could have picked some of the key people in the story and expanded in detail there time enjoying Carol (William, Daryll and of course you could have written several paragraphs around the 3 Porn Stars had how they ravaged Carol and how she ultimately is able to tame the 3 pros). The ending was nice and it might have been nice to add an epilogue that tells how their lives were in the following years. Shit she was 42 so maybe they did this on special occassions or maybe she was content that she satisfied her deeply buried fantasy and no longer needed to get gangbanged and Brad and Daryll and her would spend their Wednesday Nights watching the video and fucking their brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible

Would have been a good story if Alisha was left out of it. The fact that the men were black did nothing for the story. Filming her for the video was also not necessary. Too much thrown into the mix. Keep it simple stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Carol is a great character, sexy, loyal, adventuresome yet somehow very proper. I'd love to read more about her future adventures. The level of descriptions of the characters is almost novelistic. I particularly liked that she couldn't imagine herself doing what she wanted until she was doing it. As for flaws, I would have liked a little less emphasis during the build up and a little more during the actual sex. A couple of additional paragraphs about the men who came back for the latter rounds would have been great. Also a coda about the next day or next week, how all this affected Carol and her guy. The IR angle was handled with a great deal of discretion but could have been emphasized a little more-what it meant for Carol and what her experiences with black folks prior to this. Great story. Sexy and well written. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Carol is a great character, sexy, loyal, adventuresome yet somehow very proper. I'd love to read more about her future adventures. The level of descriptions of the characters is almost novelistic. I particularly liked that she couldn't imagine herself doing what she wanted until she was doing it. As for flaws, I would have liked a little less emphasis during the build up and a little more during the actual sex. A couple of additional paragraphs about the men who came back for the latter rounds would have been great. Also a coda about the next day or next week, how all this affected Carol and her guy. The IR angle was handled with a great deal of discretion but could have been emphasized a little more-what it meant for Carol and what her experiences with black folks prior to this. Great story. Sexy and well written. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Para's

Your paragraphs are a little long. Nothing wrong with your writing but their length is a little off-putting. When I edited, briefly, a Uni newspaper, I was taught to keep the paragraphs short so to not discourage the reader. Granted the quality of your writing is such that Carol approaches that mythic creature erotic litterature but shorter para's would be nice.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Ok so?

So she can fuck 30 guys at a time and will find ways of fucking hundreds more in the months to come, some of which he will know, so? She is a walking talking life support unit for a cunt, so. So it mean that Brad is now and always will be a cuckold. Everybody will know what it is like to fuck her and they will talk about it all the time. But poor old Brad well he only gets her old sloppy cunt. because as she said "...I'm the only person that will ever give it to him. I'm the only girl for you Brad, Right?" So what we have here is one way open marriage she can he can't. Only an idiot would want that, but then again only an idiot would want his wife gang banged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Took all night to read.

GOD, how about a short version? By the time I got to the good stuff I was ready to leave. Shorten it up.... a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a suggestion to shorten it to just 3 words.

This writer sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Go away Roscovich (last comment)

moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good writing

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolute perverted garbage.

well deserved 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent story

very well written and very erotic - lots of fun to read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a Realistic Gang Bang

Personally I like bobfr writing. My first reading was Boystown and I still judge everything against that. For me that is the best. For this I have to remember that these writings are all fantasies and no more is needed. But I digress. This is not physically possible. Why? A long time ago there was a co-student of mine who would fuck any male that wanted to. To say that she was promiscuous is an understatement but she always was one on one. One evening a friend and I double teamed her. She couldn't walk comfortably for two days. When she checked with one of her girlfriends who did gang bangs apparently this result was normal. A women must do several multiple partner actions before she could comfortably take on a dozen let alone 30. Sorry Bobfr but that comes from a woman who did them. Did I like this writing. You bet I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Time to hit the road

And not only to get away from the slut, but also to get away from this unimaginative,

implausible, ridiculous story.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
I THINK KEEP THE WIFE

and dump the co-worker....and why not his wife???? TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As usual another great story

I can never decide which of your writings are the best. I love them all.

Andy and Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As usual another pile of garbage from an illiterate nigger !!

The worst. "1*" !

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
Yum

Very hot story,loved it as i always read these thinking of my wife as the woman in it,but wow it could have been a lot shorter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just god awful story

Love her husband? More like shoot the prick and cut his balls off. This was disgusting.

gregbabegregbabeabout 9 years ago
A Really Hot Story

We really enjoyed your story, a lot! See room and potential for more, hope so anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brad Such a Cuckold

Yep, Brad's "Carol Project" brought out the wimp/cuckold in him. He'll NEVER be able to please his wife again without some BBC helping him do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
30 Dark,and Heavy Hung!

The story is way too long but Carol riding the 30 jigs train is one of the very best sex descriptions in any story,ever! Memorable,to say the least!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
Well written but...

The story was too drawn out and I didn't find it very erotic... too cut and dried. Maybe it just wasn't my type of story. Because it was well written I gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great

would liked to of known if anything else happened after this night

oldtwitoldtwitabout 5 years ago
Very good

I liked this apart from it had to be only black men.....

I did think it was well thought out and is a dream of the writer in some way as it all worked out so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another

cliched cuck/fetish story with the all too typical stereotypical blacks and cuck/fag husband

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Excellent story...

and very well written. I don't normally read a lot of IR stories since they are generally cookie cutter images of each other. I've read several of Bobfr's library simply because he writes so well. My only complaint to him was that he had comments turned off.

My only observation here is about Brad. Even though he wants it to happen, plots to make it happen and delivers her to it happening; he would still have that angst of a cuck. Never once were the "fears" that every husband who shares his wife has had ever explored. And they have them. No matter if its the first time or the hundredth, hubby will always wonder if this is the one that takes her away from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Carol's Gang Bang

Loved it but agree with some of the not hateful comments. It could have been shortened then maybe those guys that had seconds or thirds been included. Like the way you built up everything and wove it together. The comment about her getting AIDS was pretty stupid. However hope there is another story. If she isn't fixed then maybe, just maybe there might be an "oops," and she winds up knocked up. Other than that, love you stories. Hope you'll continue to write more of them.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
With

With cuck's like Oldtwat rooting you on, I'm sure you'll be back with more lame, shitty ir porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally lacks an ending.

No score.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story i was hard fronm the second page on

ElliAusElliAus5 months ago

Thank you so much. Love the critics who make little effort to contribute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous