All Comments on 'Sherri and Gail'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago
Thank God!

Thank God you escaped and tossed out that guy using your name. Welcome back.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Ditto:

I agree with koreavet. Good read, I really enjoyed it.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Wow

Good story but I think I have whiplash.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Koreavet:

Thank you for your service to our country.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Twists and turns, oh my!

Just another in a long line of good, plotted stories that deliver the goods. You delivered a good double whammy with this one. Another winner.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
BOB!!!!!!!!!

Good!!!!!!!!

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
Knew it was coming...

but enjoyed it nonetheless. I was expecting the secret lover to be the detective but co-workers is a close second...perhaps a story line for the future...anyway, good job.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
We can agree that JPB knows his readers . . .

This was a pretty good one. A surprise twist or two, concise but not too concise. Well written, and of course, something to satisfy the torch-the-bitch crowd (and I guess I'm at least a part-time member). Maybe I missed it, but I did not catch Frank's bio in terms of what he does for a living. The other problem I have relates to the story of Gail's "kidnapping" by the biker while Frank was shooting pool, or some such thing. That's pretty weak. Surely Frank would have wondered where she went, called the police because she was missing for five days, or whatever. And once Gail had escaped, the police would have phoned Frank to let him know she was safe, and what happened to her. I realize a story is just a story, and not the real world, but we do need a touch of credibility in order for us readers to identify with the characters. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Imagination

JPB does have a vivid imagination and this was a good ending where no one went nuclear.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
A note of clarification

Sherri and Gail are half-sisters, not step sisters.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Excellent Twister!

Great work, JPB. You are more than a bit paranoid about women!

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Great little story!

One of your best for me. Didn't have all the sick people that you often write about. I like to enjoy the main characters.

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
Hey JPB, I liked this of Shrrri & Gail . . .

and you have so many that I can't possibly read them all and reply. But this one was fun to read! Most enjoyable. Any chance for a sequel? Thank you.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 13 years ago
LOVED IT !

Gail was both innocent and guilty. When Frank was doing what Gail had done behind his back when he believed the marriage over with Sherri Gail attacked Sherri. But then Frank was a one-woman man. I hope that this ending satisfies those readers who want everything spelled out.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 5*****s

Although I almost gave it 1* since it is impossible to sell women to whore house in Mexico and, except for science fiction, fairy tales, etc., if a story is impossible it deserves a rating of 1*.

It is impossible to sell American women to whore houses in Mexico. That would be all kinds of crimes in both Mexico and the USA. First ignore all all the other impossibilities. Sooner or later the American woman would talk to an American customer that would notify the police in the USA. The USA would lean on Mexico to extradite and the FBI would question her and the people or person that sold her would be arrested and sent to prison for life. No one would risk that for at most a few thousand dollars.

Since whore houses are not built to look like prisons with high fences and razor wire, the women would excape. To prevent that the whore houses would have to hire guards 24/7. They would also have to hire muscle because some of the customers would attempt to walk out with a woman and it would take muscle to prevent fights from occuring. Even then some fights would occur and that would involve the police.

Furthermore, the women would talk to customers and some of the customers would talk to the Mexican police and the whore house would be raided unless they paid very large sums of money for police and political protection. They would mean the women would cost a fortune for almost no benefit. The whore house would still have to provide housing and food as opposed to paying the women for their services. It is not difficult to hire women to be prositutes and the cost is far less that buying slaves, hiring guards and muscle, and paying protection money. Let alone the risk of committing crimes as opposed to being legal.

tnoldguytnoldguyover 11 years ago
Good story

Liked it. The near-twin experience is a kick. Only part I didn't like was Marge not getting some come-uppance for avoiding Sherri's wedding and insistence on Gail at all family functions despite her sister and her husband's discomfort. And this after Gail's betrayal of her husband. In my opinion Marge was as much of a bitch as Gail and I'd be watching her closely if I was her husband.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I never know what I'll get

With a JPB story. He bounces back and forth between wimps and men like a tennis ball at Roland Garros. I liked this one.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Lets not forget that the cheating whore filed false police reports as the tapes show which also means that she took the drugs voluntarily which is a crime too.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
kidnapping was silly

I have to agree with other who saw this plot device as lame. If she was kidnapped, it would have been a hell of a coincidence and probably a life changing event. Would she really jump right back into bed with her boy toys? And why would the cops not have contacted hubby?

If it was a hoax to cover her tracks, how did she manage to pull it off without someone coming after her?

But the main idea of half sisters not knowing each other was good

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
Kind of makes sense

She was probably selected for kidnapping in the first place because she was sending out slut vibes all over that bar. Then, once she had turned the tables on her abductors and returned to her loving and still gullible husband, she felt an even higher sense of empowerment to resume her slutting ways with her old gang of fuckbuddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one Bob

Just one question? Why didn't he take a little more time and protect more of his assets? He had the time. He should have left her with next to nothing. Your way, he really got no revenge. He needed it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
kewl story bro

Kewl story bro.........err girl

But if she was kidnapped for a sex slave and escaped leading to the gang being arrested it would be such a major news story that he could not avoid knowing about it.

Just take a look at how long the case in Cleveland was in the national news.

Keeping it out of the news while the investigation is in progress? Yes.

Keeping it out of the news after arrests are made? Not a chance.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Kidnaping

I'm not sure about the kidnapping.

How do we know that "Detective" was legit? All he has is a business card that Gail gave him. Anyone can print a business card on a home computer. When he called, it didn't go to a Police switchboard, it went straight to "Detective Davie", who was probably one of her lovers.

As someone else said, how was this kidnapping/sex/drug ring case not all over the news?

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Love vs Sex

A lot of these stories (and not just JPB's) have wives who want to stay with their husbands because they "love" them, but NEED the hot sex that they get from their lover(s).

I'm sorry, if you truly "love" your husband, but there is something major lacking in your sex life you have several LEGITIMATE choices:

1) WORK with your husband to improve your sex life.

2) Accept your sex life for what it is, and go on with your life with the husband you supposedly "love".

3) TALK to your husband about your feelings and needs and try to convince him to allow you to have extra-marital sex (and be willing to accept that IF he goes along that he may want the same opportunities!).

4) Get a divorce, a choice that may be made for you depending upon your husband's reaction to 3) if you try it!

What you do NOT do is cheat!

And, I hope it doesn't need to be said, this all applies in reverse if it is the husband that is dissatisfied with HIS sex life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Decent story, well told.

I know that it's a small thing, but Gail is their half sister, not their step sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well let's see. How many times did he lose a wife?

Wife #1 left with the bikers. He found a replacement. Wife #1 came back and he lost the replacement. He threw wife #1 out. And he got the replacement back. Whew! The only thing that didn't ring true was that he didn't do what wife #2 suggested. He should have divested himself of everything possible so that when he got divorced he had to give wife #1 practically nothing. Not too smart. Of course it probably wasn't smart to take up with a look a like wife #2 that was going to put him into a position where he has to see wife #1 at all the family functions. That was just dumb.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
JPB at his finest

Love this lil yarn ! It is everything about JPB that I like, and none of the JPB cuck stories that I do not ! Love him or hate him , he has a style that simply flows so naturally that it pulls you into the story.

5*'s

JounarJounaralmost 8 years ago

The wife getting kidnapped twist was just to big a plot hole and ruined the second plot twist of the wife really being a cheater. If the kidnapping was real.....

The rescue would of been in the news

The cops/FBI would of alerted hubby his wife was now safe

The cops/FBI would of checked hubby out to see if he had anything to do with her getting kidnapped

Hubby taking as gospel the word of a person his wife, who he felt had cheated on him, asked him to ring was in fact really a cop and the story was true was just bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
American authors and the English language

One of the nicer stories from good ol' Bob, but why is it that american authors in general cannot tell the difference between stepsiblings, halfsiblings and full siblings?? It is not only JPB who fucks up on this one. It is typical for american authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anonymous 6.16.16

We know the difference over here. The reason you see it more on American authors is likely because there are just a lot more American authors.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
GEE I JUST CANT IMAGINE

the hubby refusing to be a Sucker Cuck again. TK U MLJ LV NV

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
No, it's not the Stockholm Syndrome

Family or not, the bitch needs to be toasted, roasted, and fricasseed. It was a most interesting story, except for the near-twins issue as their mothers would have had to be near-identical as well. 4*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Weird but interesting

Pretty bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don’t look for reality here

Just read it for what it is and you will enjoy it better.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WIFES REMORSE FOR SELF INFLICTION

and she still doesn't want to let go. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD OR BAD?

JPB stories have that pull-you-in interesting way of writing. The bad ones are due to content (often being unfinished).

This one was a good one, easily 5 stars. It's amazing that someone can think up such a convoluted plot. It just goes in so many directions, all in one story (applause).

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
JPB

Sometimes JPB's stories piss me off. Sometimes I like them. This one I liked a lot. No matter how they turn out, I read them all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

If they find his "ex," they don't need their father for the DNA test. They can tell from THEIR DNA if they have the same father as she does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should have finished the story with him back with Gail. Just spoiled it with the extra that Gail was cheating on him. You carefully missed out the part where Gail would need years of therapy to get over the trauma she suffered at the hands of the rapists. Guess you just wanted to please the BTB trolls.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Good plot idea messed up with absurd JPB stereotyping. Wife is always gangbanging slut that is madly in love with her hubby and is trying to get back into the marriage. Just plain idiotic, but this is always the same with JPB.

Now those of you who think - how long you think multiple men can fuck a woman on a company dime before somebody notices or/and talks about that? This is what JPB is selling.

Mysoginist nonsense about women not being able to control their sexuality so when they are raped they always start enjoying at some point??? Does anyone of you ever think what rape does to a woman? What woman would enjoy actual rape, not a role play, but REAL actual rape? You really have to be fucked up in your hatred toward women to believe that kind of garbage.

JPB himself is a Michigan pinkneck (check his choice of music and motels in stories) that posts idiotic absurd stories demeaning to women most likely because his own sexual ineptitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see donut hole is back and favoring us with his learned asinine comments. He really should learn to spell misogynist. Or better yet, go back under his rock and stay there this time.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One of the better JPB stories. It has an ending and he burns the cheating bitch.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

26thNC if it is burning....then brother You r a Kid.

All Loving wives sections MCs are just goody too shoes.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

This is a "Best of JPB" story.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon8 months ago

I actually agree with Donut boy here, and that's unusual. Another trope-filled crap pile from this idiot.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Mensa

Three couples and Sherrie turn up on bikes,so he shows her he he is qualified to join Mensa by asking who she rode with.Also if Marge couldn't be bothered to attend his wedding,he shouldn't have bothered to turn up at anything she arranged.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She wasn’t a step sister, she was a half sister!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

there's a big part of this story missing imo. Frankly, the ex-hubby of sherrie should've been the one that 'sold' his wife, but the biker, or guys that picked her up picked up Gail as a look alike instead. Sure, it doesn't change the outcome of the story but it adds depth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9047 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...