All Comments on 'I Earn Her Tiny White Panties'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh hell yes.....

damn hot and i came with you

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Fair's fair

So when's Michelle going to come good on her promise?

24chas24chasover 13 years ago
Well done

Very well written. I enjoyed this story immensely and look forward to another chapter.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

A very sexy, and extremely well-told and compact - most enjoyable, thank you. One day I hope to be able to write as well as this - you have set me a standard to aim for. Again, thank you - and more, please!

MY2847MY2847over 13 years ago
Another Great One...

Yet another amazing story, although after reading your stories and sharing in the same fetishes, makes me wonder if there are truely woman out there who would allow this to happen or make things like this happen. I would so love to be a part of things like that.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Wow!

Excellent!

Love panty stories.

pantyman694pantyman694over 2 years ago

Very good panty story. Well written and received...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to sniff my wife's dirty panties and since I enjoyed the story all the way to the husband sniffing the crotch of her panties made it a perfect ending to a great story.

Nylon1Nylon110 months ago

Loved it. I confessed my pantie obsession with my partner several years ago. She often leaves a well worn pair under my pillow as a little treat now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
531 Followers
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...