All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by VickieTGirl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BiskitBiskitover 13 years ago
Hooked on a pretty girl with a cock

Just hot enough to get me cumming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DFW Mmmmm

Wish I could meet a nice tgirl to take my big cock in dfw! Very nice story!

jenniann469jenniann469over 13 years ago
Luv a BIG cock in my ass-n-mouth

Great story... Cum some more... any Bi guys that want my ass eamil me....~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
George st,theatre.

I needed to try it,i dressed in a black skirt,short,sheer pantyhose,blouse,wig.I entered the theatre,after my eyes adjusted there were 3 guys inside.I sat in the middle row,a young guy sat next to me,reached across,stroked my legs,his hand going higher until he touched my cock,hehesitated but then reached below.With an irish accent, he said not here, follow me.We went out to a booth ,he locked the door and said i need to fuck you,he pulled his cock out,i sucked it but it was already hard.He lifted me,turned me around,lifted my skirt,my cock was hard,and for the first time i had a cock pushing against my hole.With the third attempt,he eased in,waited and pushed forward,sliding into my prepared hole.All he could say was geez ,geez as ihe gave me my first fuck.It hurt at first,he didnt last that long and then i felt a warmth deep in me,i had forgotten about condoms, as he filled me.i touched my cock and my cumm spurted out of me.First of many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spelling is important.

One womAn. Several womEn.

trannycougartrannycougarover 13 years ago
Nicely done.

Nice story, I enjoyed very sexy and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

well done vickie

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesabout 13 years ago
Very nice

Thanks Vicky. I love hearing how hot, horny, hungry and sexy gurls like you drive us men nuts and finally get all off. Would love to hear more of your stories. XXX

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseabout 13 years ago
great

that was really well written and extremely hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Slut

Liked your story especially since I'm also a crossdresser that has gone thru the difficulty of that first public outing. It's a very scary experience not knowing how you will be excepted and hopeing that you don't get laughed at and that you are accepted for what you want to be - a fucking cum whore looking for cocks. Once you get accepted life becomes wonderful and a hell of a lot easier. I also work the 4 ABS locations we have and also I've learned that some of the horniest guys in the world are long haul truckers. An additional benefit is that most of the trucks now have a very nice sleeping area in them which makes for a perfect place to get fucked. An additional benefit is that the other truckers in the park know exactly what's going on and want to be next for a shot at you. Many times I've gone to a truck park, found the first guy and without doing anything except being available I've took as many as 25+ cocks before the night is over. If you're really looking for a night of gangbanging those are the places to go. Most of them will even radio other truckers to let them know that they have a CD whore available for their personal use. Many times I've left the park with cum soaking my body, all over every part of it. Try those areas and you'll find all the meat you want. All you need to do is get the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Similar experience in Oakland ,ca. Adult theater

WOW ! , small world ; I had my own sexy T-girl moment.

I was drunk in a adult theater in OAKLAND , CA. Wearing a black bikini under my male street clothes. This hunk of a man let me strip down then lap dance him before he gently pushed me toward a row of seats ,pulled down my bikini bottom then fucked me in my ass. WOW !!! I felt SOOO sexy at that moment.

bluframebluframeover 11 years ago
Love it

Wow baby, hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
virgin

never been fucked like that but would love to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

the first time was with a older man a friend of mine i use to go to his shop and watch dirty show with him on day i put on a pair of thong panties and went over there he was not there yet so i just went in i sat on the couch and i look up and saw a black bra i got up and look at it i thought what i would look like in one so i put it on i left my shirt off i guess i fell a sleep he woke me up what have i here you in my bra that my lady friend left then he look at my open pants and you got panties on too i told i take the bra off he said no but take your pants off i did as told wow he said you look good in women clothes he came over to the couch and but his hand all over me just then he put my hand on his cock i start to jerk it to get hard that it get my cock hard soon it was rock hard he said do you want to feel my cock in your pussy ass hole i said yes well after that when i went over i was dress as a girl then one day his lady friend came over when i was there i was dress in her clothes she told him she look lovey in that can i take her home he said yes and she be your bitch too well now i have to dress as a girl andlove having my master cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Literotica NOT Illiterate_Erotica!!

God almighty!! The singular form is "woMAN"!!! The plural is "woMEN"!! Stop using the plural when you clearly mean the singular!! As in "I felt like a real woman""!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One dark night

This story brings back a very hot memory, I would go out in the car dressed up never get out then one evening I parked up walked to a telephone box, I was dressed in a figure hugging shiny red pvc mini dress and matching thigh boots. I went in the box then came out just as van pulled up in front of my car. I was scared but at the same time wildly excited the van driver stared opened his window and said fucking hell are you a prostitute. I swallowed my mouth dry but said "No honey just a horny transvestite" He stared at me then said "Fucking hell you are very sexy"

I smiled "Fancy some hot fun then" not believing what I was saying. It turned out Tommy did want some hot fun in the back of his van after I had sucked him of and he had come in my mouth then pulled out to spray my pvc top with spunk. It was then he asked if he could fuck me I was so excited I agreed. I smeared his cock in spunk he then unzipped my skirt pulling down my panties. He was very gentle with me, I had used vibrators so his slow thrust each time deeper hurt me but each time he stopped. Then deeper and deeper a sudden stab of pain and I felt him deep inside me, this was my fantasy a real cock slowly fucking my eager arse. I was gasping moaning and a came in a massive uncontroled come my cock jerking wildly, his thrusting got faster and faster till a groan a hard thrust and he pumped a seeming endless stream spunk inside me.

We parted with a kiss and he said he would see me again he did not but I picked up a nice guy a couple of weeks later and we spent many night in bed together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was incredible!

I’m at work and I’ve leaked all over my underwear and jeans.

I can’t wait to go home and finish.

Thank you

sissyinlwsissyinlwalmost 2 years ago

I prefer glory holes when I dress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous