All Comments on 'My Friends and My Milf Mom Ch. 02'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
jay

dont get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

the son should become blake and mom's sex slave. everyone at school knows about it, his cock is so much smaller than blakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"You're fucking disgusting, both of you,"

"You're fucking disgusting, both of you," That just about sums up this entire juvenile story. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Honestly...

First thing this kid should do, if it was a real person, is call the police, report the sexual assault, and have his mother locked up and Blake locked away while he still has the rope burns and is a mess. But you won't, so I'll stop reading now.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
hmm

not sure about this one , so far out, not believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
f them

keep writing more maybe a gangbang and his mom gets pregnant and his friends tease him about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!

now he has to be forced to fuck his mom...

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent work - Keep more coming

I loved it. Please continue . I am waiting for more. In the next chapter, Blake could pimp Chads mom. Force her to shave her pussy at a barber shop and fuck the barber, Get a tattoo. Get her nipples pierced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good storie

i love slut milfs. i hope for more chapters. more gang bang while the son watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good work make blake beat him up more in front of his mum and make him have to film them fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this is brilliant. simply brilliant. Ive been looking for these kinda stories for long.

But, what I'd suggest is give the son some respect too. I mean, just dont have him get beaten up all the time. humiliate him by showing how hot his mom gets for his friend, not by making him a pimp.

I think you might do this to make the thing more kinky. Get him to step up for himself. he beats blake up. His mom gets furious on him for this and then takes care of Blake, and become a total slut for him, and his son doesnt get to do anything against her wills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

really hot, she should get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesom!

add teasing of the mom to all this! pregnantion would be nice, too. another "friends", another humiliation. some outdoor sex of them, exhibitionism. maybe sex in a family nature-trip when all three of them in a one tent. maybe mom is a cheerleader in blake's team, she wears the most exposing clothing from all the other cheerleaders. they fuck in front of him as a price for blake's team winning. fucking in his bad, while his birtday party - all of his friends can hear them (and gradually join them).

I've been waiting so long for stories like this, mom-fucks-son's-friend(s)-in-front-of-him. there aren't much. please keep writing, I love this so much. this is the best story until now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Details..

I think the sex scenes should be more detailed and a bit longer. Then it would be a much better read. Also, GREAT JOB! Love how they have sex on top of him.

As far as plot goes, I really want to see him turn the tables, fuck his mom, and humiliate blake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

how about add another boy to the mix like ex. blake's younger brother or younger cuz. itll add more to the humilation factor if someone younger than him is bangin his mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Please give us the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One Sick Bitch

OK, I have a bad feeling that it is always going to be more of the same in this story. Or, I also suspect her end goal is to get her son to fuck her. How about this, if he is not going to call the cops on her, then wait til she is alone, knock her out and take her somewhere, humiliate her, piss on her, put slut tattoos all over her body and then take her into school to his old buddy and in front of everyone say - Hey dude, I found your girlfriend wondering around out front. Here she is, you can have her - and give her a shove.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope Chad just buys a gun and blows his moms fucking head off and blows Blake's dick off. His mom is a fucking slut whorer fest and a bitch.

For some reason I feel really pissed at this story and see no justice to the son, until then, i'm giving this story 1 star, and a terrible review at 'certain' places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unrealistic and immoral.

Seriously, why would you write this? What human being takes shit like this? It's also very immoral and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i love when the son walks in and the mom is blowing the guy, and how she put cum on the food.

sexholsexholabout 12 years ago
nice

great story really liked it

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 12 years ago
Ever hear of Glock, Remington or Smith and Wesson?

Son could use a bit of imagination and a few lead slugs. OK, ceramic or composition slugs might be better for the environment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next time

Can you please video it next time and tell me where you put the video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so depraved. i like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

i wish i was on bottom getting covered in hot sticky cum and getting forced to clean off a rock hard cock from my moms ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 3

Part 3 please !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A POTENTIALLY GREAT WORK!

Liked the story very much, but ddn't like Chad's Piss Poor Attitude.

He should be glad to be more helpful for his Mom to have her needs met.

In next chapter, would like to see not just Blake cumming in Mom's mouth, but Mom opening her mouth full of cum, & letting it flow into Chad's mouth.

Also like to see not just cum & sweat on Chad, but him more in the action. Have him actually licking his Mom's ass clean.

Afterall, that is what A TRULY DEVOTED SON WOULD DO.-EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish I was chad

I agree. I would love to read that Blake beats up chad in front of his mom, show her what a wimp he is. Have Blake force chad to suck his cock or maybe rape chad while mom watches and laughs. PLEASE WRITE MORE, PLEASE. Love reading about hot moms and muscular studs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing story!

i would love it if you made chad's friends come back and take turns kicking chad in the nuts, then have them fuck his mother while he recovers from all the kicks.

johnstang2johnstang2about 10 years ago
This story is unrealistic and ....

Ugg I had to cut myself short for what I was going to say was disrespectful. That is why this story was unrealistic. The mother never showed respect for her son. Sluts by nature have little respect for themselves. However the ones that are moms have complete respect for their children. Those who don't are not really mothers at all and deserve to have their children taken away from them.

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So is this a cuckold story?

Your all fucking sickos. If you make a ch. 3 chad should get strong stand up from himself and kick Blake in the nuts then fuck his own mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just an observation

This lady' s almost a nympho and it almost makes you think she is try[ng to get the same reaction from her son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Here's another dog scum arsewipe folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
make a revenge story

let the son take revenge on his friends and mother making her regret her actions !

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 .

If there is any revenge dear annonly should break both hands so he can't jerkoff or write comments

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
really

Yet another story promoting being a bully only in this one his mom is a bully as well not only that you pretty much said it is ok for a mother to betray her son and that is what she did by fucking his friend and in front of him nice fucking job ass hole

biglslaterbiglslaterover 8 years ago
I would like to continue this story

I would like to continue this story for you.

My email biglslater@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

Do another part to this story where he beats the shit out of Blake and fucks both his and blakes mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Request

I know that this will probably go unread, especially after all this time, but could you please write a revenge story where Chad has his revenge on both, Blake and his mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

please can you write another part where Chad got get revenge on both dat jack ass Blake and his slut of a mom? coz dats d only but important missing part! REVENGE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrible

This is the most fucked up story that I've ever read. It doesn't have anything to do with incest what do ever . Quit writing as whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you don't like it don't read it!

You are 1 of a kind. Truly fucked up, I loved it. Please continue this. Maybe chastity and orgasm denial...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue

You should definitely continue this story. Just great man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No.

This is just wrong and shouldn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

Why is this in incest when it's quite clear no incest actually takes place, this should be in mature or loving wives. Thanks time waster!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FUCK!

NO! NO! NO! THIS IS JUST UGHHHHH FUCK. NO DELETE IT! I DONT WANNA KNOW THIS EXISTS... i had to read it twice.. finish it twice... i hate my brain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The 3rd time the balls were on my face,,,,,

For the third time, Blake put his balls in my face while slapping my face with his dick.

There's only one thing to do.

I bit down on his right nut as hard, and deep as I could- then jerked my head backwards to rip it out of his sac.

The effect was immediate. Holding what was left of his nuts, Blake rolled on the kitchen floor with blood pooling everywhere.

Mom was in shock. "How could you do this?" She whispered...

"Gee, I dunno- maybe putting his jizz in the food? Maybe his disrespect by his dick on my face".

Turning back I called 9-1-1, and requested a rape kit from the ambulance.

"Wha-wha-what are you doing?"Mom's pallor had gone from nice tan to fish belly white.

"Putting his cock on my face is a form of sex abuse. The rape kit will identify his DNA on my face".

Brent looked up with hate in his eyes. I smiled "You need me to kick the left nut so you've got a matched set of being a eunuch? You take ONE STEP of revenge towards me, I promise you- it won't be pretty. Make sure you tell everyone at school how your going to jail for sex abuse. Make sure you explain to them when you forced your balls in my face, your dick on my face, I ripped it off with my teeth". Pausing for breath "When you get out of jail, and out of the hospital, we're going to have a rematch if I see you again. And this time, I'm going after your last, left testicle. This is the first, last and only warning you're going to get".

Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks Samuel_T_Cogsley

I needed that. We all know that if we are here we have a bit of a kink going so not much surprices us. This is in no way the most shocking thing I have ever read but it is one of the most hatefull I've seen. We understand the allure of the slut that cant help herself, the angst and the thrill of getting away with it but this work was in no way fun. It was actually comparable with guro and vore in simple unlikeability. I dont know how this work managed to be stressfull but in retrospect boring with weak characters and no closure. If you are looking for something similar but not as monotonous try SlutWriter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fagcuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chemical castration for such writers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like someone who has special needs got access to the internet and found this site, then decided to bore us with their horrid writing.

DhamakaDhamakaover 1 year ago

Pretty good ofe most of it. As for the others I just skinmed over it. As for anonymous people I have only one thing to say, don't like it then don't read it and definetly don't comment as if Shakespeare was supposed to write a story for you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1932 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories