All Comments on 'The Time Machine Ch. 3'

by Wyden Long

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved the story

all in all there were parts with some small mistakes and what not however due to the ending its all worth it and i fuckin love it you should make one of those creepy pornos with a story line depicting these accounts exactly

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBalmost 13 years ago
Cool ending

At one point I was getting annoyed that our Wally was a bit of a bitter and twisted old cunt, and somewhat two-dimensional (Umm... not a pun. I mean shallow!) but I like where you went with it in the end.

I would have meted out a lot more punishment on the boorish Max - how would the asshole have enjoyed suddenly finding cum oozing from *his* asshole, for instance - but overall a good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Got ME thinking!

CletisCletisabout 11 years ago
twist

Loved the twist at the end. Did not see that coming.

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 9 years ago
The Devil is in the details

Any half ass detective would have had you at the bank job. You turned on your device once you were inside and already on video. You turned it off, "several blocks away" from the bank. All they would have to do is check who was absent once the cameras came back on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well!

"....We've taken your machine to a safer place. You don't need it any more, and you've been fucking up the universe with it!" He gets the girl, and they live happily ever after...

That sums it up perfectly. A good ending to a good story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the fuck...

It's just a fucking story, folks! Why do people have to go looking for more than entertainment from these tales? I do not believe the author cared if his characters acted any differently than he intended them to. In fact, because they were HIS characters, they could not act any differently! Grow up, people, or else grow a pair!

Annie Nonnomous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

I've enjoyed your story very much. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Nicely done shift of the woman from hating him to loving him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous