All Comments on 'Wolf Legends Ch. 03'

by SnowyWolfGirl

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Make her legal, you are starting to freak me out. Very well written. the characters are warm and have depth to them and the story is original. You have a relaxed style, please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A bit of both?

Instead of having a whole lot of the hunt do a bit to keep that thread, but then skip a head to start moving it on otherwise the readers will start to get ancy. Love it tho.

SnowyWolfGirlSnowyWolfGirlover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I am truely Amazed. I want to thank you all for your comments and votes so far. I did not expect such an awesome response to my story. I will be working on a new chapter in a day or two, now that I kind of have an idea where I want certain parts of the story to go. Thank you for your encouragement and I am just as excited to see where this story goes as you all are..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
torn

I totally agree with the make her legal comment. It's kinda freaky at this point. It won't matter so much when she is older. BUUUUUT with that being said if she is going to be part of the pack someday it would be great to see her get her first glimpse as a child. But hurry up please or readers will lose interest. Its a great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I say we should skip ahead to when she's at least 19 or 20 . Please make it quick :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's a great story!!!

I think u should write a bit about the hunt and skip to when she just turns 18. Great start I'm loving this story can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start

skip ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a bit of both ! ;)

Wow i love how this story is progressing would love to know how the hunt goes then to when she is older cant wait to read more :) x

canndcanndover 13 years ago

That was a great chapter!!! I like it alot. I loved how the boys joined as a pack and that he is the wolf. I loved the scene with the mom and her accepting so easily when she said she was Fawn's mate. I loved the dream...that was perfect to show her as a 'fawn' and then the wolf and then older...really good.

I think you need to show the hunt and then can skip ahead.

Can't wait for more

MashiekehMashiekehover 13 years ago

I think a scene with the hunt but switching the scene to after then switching to the next hunt and so forth. Showing the years passing with each hunt til they get to the final hunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hunt definitely the hunt take your time. I am hooked.

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago

I Love this story, start with the hunt. I agree with Mashiekeh "a scene with the hunt but switching the scene to after then switching to the next hunt and so forth. Showing the years passing with each hunt til they get to the final hunt."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Skip ahead a few years

Hi I vote to skip ahead a few years.

Unless there is something that happens in their hunt that is important to the story or their relationship.

Good story so far

Thanks

EverytimeIDieEverytimeIDieover 13 years ago

This looks like the start of a brilliant story, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

I agree with Mashiekeh and gw0313, you should use the hunts to show the passage of time year by year until they get to the final hunt.

love4811love4811over 13 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

I also agree with Mashiekeh. Begin with the first hunt and then make them reflective showing the different hunts through the years until she is greeted by Brother Wolf.

RattlertooRattlertooover 13 years ago
Don't rush

Let your story speak to you. Let it evolve. I love the background and since the hunt is mention either follow though or use it as a flashback later in the story. Personally since you have mention the hunt and Logan promised that Fawn would see the pack it needs to be addressed somewhere.

sosoylisosoyliover 13 years ago
Tell the story of the hunt

I think it's important. However it doesn't have to be told in the present. It could be a memory at Fawn's adulthood ceremony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i am of the opinion that you may want to skip foward a few years,mabe when fawn is a teenager or just entering her teen's this would mean that Logan is between 16-18,bring in this hunt as a flashback & that eventually Fawn & Logan become a good hunting match, providing regularly for the tribe.

Maybe even a twist where Fawn & Logan are hunting & are set apon by a man & his two son's,Logan then realises with some newfound wolf senses,smell or otherwise that this is the man that killed his father & it was more sinister, there are others who know & are jealous of the tribe,maybe have father wolf apearing to them to give a very public blessing of sorts...Just some ideas

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
To hunt or not

I really enjoy the story. The chapters could be longer but I am a greedy reader. I think the hunt should be told in the present and then time can skip. I truthfully think the hunt is the binding point or could be. A promise made and kept for 10 years.

LaCEmajikLaCEmajikover 13 years ago
Decisions, decisions

I think, as the author, it should be up to you. However, I think using the hunt as a way of her reminiscing during her own ceremony would be best. Make it the first time she sees Logan in wolf form, or even write it so that she makes the change as well. Either way you decide to go, I have no doubt that it will be a great read.

FlpantherFlpantherover 13 years ago
Why Rush??

You set the pace, and we will follow. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

I think you should do a flashback of the hunt and him showing her the wolf. then have them be at her graduations or something like that and then go form there maybe through in a few details as to what the main characters have been up to. ie. college work jobs, training. Thank you for sharing this very interesting story. Looking forward to more. Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You, as a master story teller, should dictate the pace. We will enjoy this tale no matter what decision you make.

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 13 years ago
yes tell the hunt

I also think that the hunt will form a pivotal point in the relationhip and should be told in full at this point. The first chapter was a bit shaky but the story is getting better as you get into your stride. Also there is no need to rush to the naughty bits. Keep up the good work.....John

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
do both

do both... start the next chapter few years in the future. but have flashbacks of the hunt. maybe enhance their relationship

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

this is a very nice and touching start to a wonderful story.

if it was up to me, i'd start with the hunt and the little "secret" he wants her to see. i'd love to see fawns reaction to it, maybe she's already able to change? making her even more intriguing then she already is.

you can hop a few years forward and use the hunt as flashback(as suggested by a few others already)

think either way could work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first do the hunt

this is turning into a great story, but please don't rush it start with the hunt and perhaps more about Fawn how she came to be with the tribe and then skip ahead a few years.

kaat85kaat85over 13 years ago
the Hunt, please

I love the way this is progressing! It's a great story so far - keep it up!

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 13 years ago
The Hunt

I agree with the others...the hunt is pivotal to their relationship and gives you so many ways to expand on the story and how Fawn came to live with the tribe. You might could even switch the story teller and have Fawn telling this next chapter. It would be really awesome to get her take on all this and hearing from her viewpoint she may be keeping her own secrets like how she knew at so young an age that Brother Wolf would walk with Logan. You are doing a fantastic job. Like the others said....don't rush the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Hunt

The hunt first and then skip ahead!

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Sweet!

I say the hunt first, then the skip!! :)

Good reading~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
skip ahead!

PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hunt

i say do the hunt but make it longer maybe do the hunt and in the same story skip ahead.. maybe somthing could happen on the hunt that proves logans worth then go from their...

Slavegirl_21Slavegirl_21over 13 years ago
I say both

do the hunt and have Logan show Fawn the secret, then do the hunt, as they progress in age also please make the chapters longer. thanks for the great story

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I'd like to see

him show Fawn his wolf and get to know her a little better. I'm also interested in how this pack works, with everyone in everyone else's thoughts. More detail on that would be interesting. Aside from those things, I'm ready for Fawn to grow up so that the story can progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Both!

How about skipping ahead, but adding the hunt in as a flashback at some point through out the story.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Please trust your instincs......

You are a gifted story teller....... please do not allow the greedy and pushy readers rush you. I've seen to many great stories fail because the author tried to please to many readers at once! Allow your story to lead you where it should go and those of us who enjoy this style of writing (slow build up of character and plot) will will be here..... Those who want the story to skip ahead because of their fear of the love between your characters obviously do not understand that its ok to be near your mate and show protectiveness and tenderness without consummating the relationship. Great Job!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Your Story Your Way

I'm not so sure you need our help. You have a great start and only you know were it's going, so take us there any way you want. I will continue to follow the story as I'm sure most other fans of this story will too. Don't let the promise of the erotic change your story line. Please keep writing this story and sharing it with me!!!!!

raven616raven616over 13 years ago

good one... I hope you continie with it

Ozgal28Ozgal28over 13 years ago
Go with your instincts

Which hopefully means the hunt, you may disturb the rythm of the story by jumping ahead too quickly and it goes toeards character development. Great writing can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definitely a good read so far

I agree with Ozgal28, you should go with your instincts. Including the hunt could help to continue the character development, perhaps there could be an opportunity for fawn to show more of her intuitiveness or some kind of encounter with brother wolf? However, you also don't want to get bogged down in the story line and moving forward a couple if years could help to prevent that. It really depends on what interests you and what you want to write. Do you have something in mind for the hunt, or are you ready to get into the older fawn and logan? You can't rush a good story but you also don't want to get so caught up in the details and minutiae that the story loses it's momentum.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
WOW!!

I say go with your heart which ever you want to start the next chapter with. You are an awsome writer. If you are still unsure write both and just submit them and then you will have solved your delema. You go girl!!! Can't wait for the next chapter

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Do as you feel most comfortable writing.

But I'd like to see the hunt at some point.<br/>

As others have said, it has been promised, it feels important. whether you make it a scene, a flash-back or even a chain of scenes doesn't really matter.<br/>

Those who are getting skittish forget that at the beginning you promised a story with a build-up. I like build-ups and character development.<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the hunt

The hunt is an important event. It's where Fawn meets his wolf. Kinda need to know about it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

you have put together an awsome story so far cant wait for more

switchbitchswitchbitchover 13 years ago
more

love to hear about the hunt first

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go with your gut

However you feel the story should go. Its great so far can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing story

Wanted to get that said first. I reckon the hunt first, it's obvious that Fawn is going to be greatly involved in the rest of the story and we need to know how they meet to understand how they react to each other.

Whatever you choose, I beg you to do it quickly!

Just4MelJust4Melover 13 years ago
Please continue!

Love the story! Don't care whether you include the hunt or not. Whatever you decide to do will be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

plz give us the hunt first i think it would add beautifully to the story

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago

Please continue, waiting has never been easy for me. And this one has me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deliriously Happy!

I will be content with either choice. I like the pace that you are keeping now and would welcome the story being drawn out. I personally think that you should tell the story of the hunt and keep it going slowly from there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I suggest you start with the hunt because it is mentioned quite a bit in ch 1&2 like your trying to build up to something significant, and that way it will give you more time to develop what takes place in a "few years".

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
*****

We have been snared...Lovely lady and cannot wait for you to post more of this tale.....Just wish the posts were longer and the wait was shorter but I am hooked. Please hurry and give us more...PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
totally addicted

More, More, More !!!!!!!!!!

thats all i can say and i would like to hear about the hunt i think it will help strengthen their bond and maybe give more insight into fawn other then her being a stubborn child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more?? please??

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
Hunt...

I think it is important for the story to include it but then skipped forward a few years.

Love it... awesome chapter to an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOOHOO!

I really love this story. It's got a great start and your writing style is wonderful. I personally wouldn't mind reading about the hunt, or even a flashback of it, but as long as its not too long. I want to see them fall in love! :D

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 13 years ago
Is there going to be more????

A good start but it has been a while since you last posted anything.Is there going to be an ending?Or is this just another unfinished story ,a shame to waste a good story line.

SnowyWolfGirlSnowyWolfGirlabout 13 years agoAuthor
Yes there will be more

this is for those of you longing for another chapter. I appologize for it taking so long to come up with the next chapter. Real Life had chosen to intervene and I am having issues with my computer. But as soon as I can get it worked out another chapter will be coming. Thank you all for your comments, they have been awesome and have blown me away. I did not have that much faith in my writing so your responses have been highly encouraging. I would love to tell you what my decision is but well that would just spoil the surprise.. ..

Snowy Wolf Girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

i enjoy your story very much. as for being stuck write about both start the next chapter in the future and show the love the two have for each other but then go back in time to the hunt so we can see how the two have come to love each other. do continue on writing the story i enjoyed it very much. I'll await for the next chapter to be posted

vox_vixenvox_vixenabout 13 years ago
you get better and better

I was tempted to stop reading after the first chapter (because I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi and it bothers me sometimes). I'm so glad I didn't stop. This is a great story and I hope you continue it. The second and third chapters were better than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes we want more!

love this story so far very good,as for seeing the hunt sure it'd be nice to see the dynamic between the two of them more..maybe start deepening the relationship just a tad then jump forward after they come to an understanding or so..*smiles*..just write more loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good

I enjoy all three parts I would really love to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start!

I think you should jump forward, to an older age for Fawn, then do flash backs of the hunt. Great job so far. I hope you start back up soon, or I shall have to move on and forget your story :-(

gw0313gw0313almost 13 years ago
Waiting

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes plz...

i really enjoyed the first parts... i think u should show the hunt next :)

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 13 years ago
Show the Hunt... :)

Osiyo Snowy Wolf Girl... I believe that you should show the natural progression of their lives... Just as it would be in real life, therefore you should write about the hunt, then go on forward...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!

great story!! you should finish it!

ebony_princess4ebony_princess4almost 13 years ago
wow

i wanna see the hunt!!! i love this story so far and i can't wait till the next installment

SexfangsSexfangsover 12 years ago
Finish

I want to see the hunt

bodesgrl89bodesgrl89over 12 years ago
Hunt!!!

come on he promised her...

shanleyboyshanleyboyover 12 years ago
please please

come on the hunt will be great just keep writing the way you have its amazing and love the story

JaminGoldJaminGoldover 12 years ago
Hunt

the hunt because if there needed for a danger wouldent that danger be rather soon

divastar88divastar88about 12 years ago
I like what you are working with!

I really like the story so far but I want to see the hunt! the hunt! The Hunt!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hunt!

I would like to see the hunt& then you can continue on a few years? (:

Love your story!

JainzarJainzarabout 11 years ago
I agree

I would love to see the hun and im adding you to my fav list.

WolfhammerWolfhammerabout 11 years ago
Bring it on

Come on with the hunt and the rest aswell

mrschipperbrowningmrschipperbrowningabout 11 years ago
come on

let the story flow its great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What exactly did you mean by "a few years?"

You wrote this in 2010. It is now 2014. I believe that qualifies as more than just "a few years." When can we expect to see more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous