All Comments on 'Hard Times'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible!

Such a wonderful balance of narrative and dialogue -- steamy throughout...more! more! more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

Good character development, narrative and action. More please.

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 13 years ago
A really good story

This is pretty much an object lesson in how to write a good erotic story. It is well paragraphed, making it easy to read, with good use of dialogue. Also the juxtaposition of graphic sex is neatly offset with what she is thinking.

I also think that she would like to try it up the ass............................

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Intensely hot

Realistic and sensuous buildup, careful and appropriate choice of vocabulary, good dialogue, and intensely arousing sex...

Yes indeed, an object-leason in how to write good erotica. Outstanding. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

fantastic read, 5 stars

va_lk_yr_ieva_lk_yr_ieover 13 years ago
Very, very nice

Agreeing with the previous people that have posted. Well written, nice build-up and hot sex - all in all a really nice story. Just a small proofing error where Kelly all of a sudden changes name to Kyle for a split second - easily remedied with an edited version. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved these characters and the set up. Wonder if I can get someone to rent out my basement? (Maybe I need a hot carpenter to build it first! Mm. The posibilities....) Thanks for a horny read. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It!

Excellent story.It reminds me of a delicious man I was with a few years ago.Thank you,thank you for triggering that hot memory.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

nice people-hot sex-nicely written thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hee-hee 8~)

I'm really liking your "rejection(s) of reality" ...DKP

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
Would have tasted great.

Excellent story. Well written and a great read. I agree with Intercontinental. He should start off with a thorough sniffing, licking, sucking and tongue fucking of her tangy asshole until she comes. After that maybe she would like her back passage filled up. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The build in the story was well done, then the details during the sex really set it apart, great work

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining HOT AZZ read. I really enjoyed your storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4254 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...