All Comments on 'Animal Instincts Ch. 00'

by Keme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This could be interesting

but was way too short. Try to work on longer chapters. Thanks for writing!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Great start

I think you have started your story nicely. Hope to find the next posting as nice as this one.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Good start. You write well. I do agree it was a bit short and I'd like to have seen more of the plot develop in this chapter...but I will look for the next one to see where the story goes. Kenneth seems like a very good father and nice person for going to the lengths he did to make her happy, though I am surprised she hadn't spent more time with him when her mother was alive.

Keep writing.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

this is a very nice start, some may say it's short, but if it suite the story... it is only a prologue, it doesn't have to be half a book each time. on to the rest now.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Nice prologue

I like your style and the depth you are working to achieve. Good intro to the characters, the important/life changing events and a glimpse into things to come. Can't wait to read more ;)

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I know I'm a couple chapters late, but I just saw that Chapter 4 posted and I was curious to see what this story was all about.

So far, I love how the story is playing out. As for lack of sex, *don't worry about it!!* A lot of people personally like a background before the rutting, ya know?

Can't wait to read what else you've got. =)

xoxo-Lily

tenetiennetenetiennealmost 5 years ago

So far, it’s good. Waiting to see where you take us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous