All Comments on 'Grandpa and I'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Winner

Another winner from my favorite author. You have taken a sweet teenager and made her a lover and a little slut for her granddad. And you succeeded in getting me hard once again. Hope you contine this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Just found your stories and read this one, it was wonderful, I am a grandfather also. Makes me think of my wonderful granddaughter. You can bet I will add to favorites and read a lot more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thiass was Horrible!

My Fav. Kind of stories are the Grandpa/Granddaughter stories but this was crap. These kind of stories are so few and far between that when you get one you want it to exceed your expectations. Instead this let me down. Please don't right anymore unless it's for BDSM becasue This story was an advanced form of torture.

daddyjoydaddyjoyabout 13 years ago

I usually like the really hardcore sex stories, but this was very sweet and still hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVELY FUCKIN LOVELY

WELL THIS ONE OF THE BEST STORYS I'VE HAD THE HONOR OF READING ITS

GREAT I LIKE THIS KIND OF STORY AND A NICE ENDING THIS IS A 5 PLUS AND

THIS STORY COULD BE REAL AND IT MIGHT BE............................."R"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mice story

I been wanting to have sex with my granddaughter since my wife was put in an assisted living home but can't work up the nerve to bring it up, maybe I can use the theme of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fond Loving Memories.......

I can relate to this story and it was so well written. I lived with my Grand Parents after my Parents died in a bad auto accident. 2 years later my Nanna Passed and it was just Paw Paw and me. They raised 8 boys and I was a learning adventure for them both. After Nanna passed I could not be alone in my room and cried all night.

I was so afraid to sleep alone and Paw Paw allowed me to sleep with him.Paw Paw had ruff hands and I loved when he rubbed my bottom and allowed me to sleep naked in the bed durning the summer time.

By the time I was 16 I was a 44DDD and Papa Paw started to suck on my breast nightly it felt so wonderful. Soon enough Paw Paw showed me all about making him feel good and making me feel like a woman. He taught me well.

My Paw Paw has made love to me several times a day for almost 25 years now. I could not even think of leaving him . I have had other men and not one makes me feel like my Paw Paw does.

When he can not do me for what ever the reason, we call on Uncle Mack and he does almost as good of a job as Paw Paw does. I Love My Paw Paw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i started recently with my oldest granddaughter she had just turned 20 something i never thought in my widlest drams would happen,we'd went to a baeball game and when we got back from the game and dinner she kissed me and said i thank you pawpaw i looked in her eyes and she reached down and rubbed my cock i was took back but she told me this is something that she had wanted to do for many years and that no was not the answer......it wasn't and we try and hook up at last every other day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love Grandpa stories. My Grandpa first fucked me when I turned 18yrs. He said he can't get enough of my big G cup tits & tight hungry pussy.... I am happily married now, but Grandpa fills my pussy with his hot cum at least 4 times a week.. oh yummy.... My hubby has no idea about Pa and I...

whouston9058whouston9058almost 10 years ago
lucky

Just makes me think, luck old man! Sneaky ole fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Grandpa

Love this - sex at home is the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm a grandpa

I have not had an experience like this but have thought about it.... not bold enough to approach my granddaughters with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sounds great

I dont have a grandpa there all dead. But i would love to have done this with one of them or even someome else grandpa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a young girl from 14 to when I got married I really enjoyed sex with my uncles and granpa we lived in a Ranch away from the city. Rarely did I wear underwear’s. Everyone enjoyed it

xina2591xina25913 months ago

well, that was lovely, however, i would have enjoyed reading that she got pregnant and grandpa would suckled her milk titties .. that would have been great! i love when men suck on nipples especially milk filled titties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous