All Comments on 'Open House for Panties'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 13 years ago
Awesome!!

Love your sniffing panties stories....Keep them up!!

EricProfEricProfover 13 years ago
Very Hot Story

.....made me cum in my panties!

kfdcanadakfdcanadaover 13 years ago
very entertaining

My panties are wet now too.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 11 years ago
Understanding Women!!

The world needs more of these

understanding women! Mmmm

I used to fantasize about a woman

like Cindy.

Randall096Randall096about 10 years ago
me too

I have stolen panties from several openhouses in my time. I prefer soiled/unwashed panties but will take a clean pair from the teenage daughter/s drawer if need be.

plsirronplsirronalmost 8 years ago

Jacking off for a woman that enjoys watching is so cool!

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
You've never won the lotto?

Lucky wanker. Be glad your not in jail working it up for bubba.

Have you hooked up, i mean strech him out again for Cindy .

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
The audience

Wow a really fun & kinky story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Panty Fetish Tale

This is a tale that will be hard to replicate. Wish you well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really sexy story

Really sexy story x I often leave my panties for friends/neighbours to find. I love men sniffing my knickers, they get so horny.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Not bad

Not bad for a panty story, but shooting and leaving evidence not so cool. In the line of business I used to be in I was able to obtain about 180 pair of panties from different homes I would work in. Nowadays it's just too risky with all the cameras installed in homes. As it was, it was always a pleasure to find some nice used nylon panties in the clothes hampers, especially when I could get a pair from the mother and daughter(s) to add to my collection. Having a Cindy to share with would have been a huge bonus.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

Nice story for a Panty Fetish -- and this guy really has a bad one! He was lucky to be able to share it with the older Realty Lady, who it seems has a petty fetish of her own! Good luck to them both and particularly to the guy who has gotten away with a nice bright pink pair of his neighbor's daughter's panties for remembrance times! Thanx for the nice Read.

tinyclittytinyclittyover 2 years ago

Very nice! Thank you for the story.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

This is a "Classic" Panty Fetish tread...this long-time PantyBoi has soaked countless VS "Pink" Collection lace Bikini and Thong Panties through the years....cumming back to this thread for years....Mmmm!!! Christine/Crissy LUVS all of hur "danties/Intimates" feminine lingerie....bras, camisoles, stockings, etc....the Avatar pic is exquisite...tight Thong up a beautiful Bum, so Erotic! ... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iove to have a great experience like that . I'm going to be a little more aggressive at any women house . I hope to get caught in the middle of the act and. Find a good girl that is fun like that

Cactus99Cactus99over 1 year ago

anymore with Cindy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an awesome story! I would love to perform for any woman that is willing to take their panties off in front of me so I could jerk off in front of them, are there any women that would take part in this? The closest I came to this is when I went to a open house and a nice looking older woman was sitting on a bar stool a d I sat down at the kitchen table to look at the info about the house and got a real nice look up her skirt to see her sexy white panties. Don’t think it was intended but she realized that I saw up her skirt but didn’t close her legs but nothing became of it except me having a good jerk off session about it :)

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

That sounds like something I might try to do. And if I got caught, I'd hope to have things happen as they did for you.

Did you ever hear from Cindy again?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very hot story, made me jerk off and shoot loads of cum onto my desk. I am a panty fetishism, so this tale really pressed all the buttons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
532 Followers
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...