All Comments on 'All Tied Up & No Where To Go'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story!

I've had this same fantasy when I've been babysitting and wondering about a certain husband making me his sex toy. Rowrrr! I just loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT!!

NICE STORY!!!By the way, can you write a sex story featuring shannen and arthur?

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
great Start

great start to i hope a long hot and very nasty series. They have a large diary to play thru.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Shitty!!!!

Rape is never erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
From the eyes of a nanny...

That was really hot as a nanny, I have had this fantasy often myself just never fufilled it. Maybe it will come true some day...

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Rape

The only true definition of this story could be called domestic rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i would have enjoyed this more if it hadn't been all from her diary...just a dirty, dirty boss ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dont read non consent if ur not into it

AGAIN to the idiot thaT COMMENTED rape is never sexy or hot or whatever he said dont read the damn storys then the ppl that read these stories are into that if youe not dont read them and thanks for a great story!!

cowboy109cowboy109over 12 years ago
Nice story

I liked that the tone of the narrator believably conveyed it to be a girl. Quite a few stories on here have such a strong tone of a guy painting a fantasy, rather than something the feels more real coming from a girl.

I liked how her diaries wrote out her fantasies. It was nice to think about the au pair bored with her kiddie duty and using her idle mind to write romantic fantasies.

Though, I would have preferred, if the story continued in a way, where the husband and the au pair play a kind of game. He plays an element of her fantasies, yet they never completely own up to knowing that he read the journals. Going from the nice husband to full-on bondage expert was a little abrupt. It kind of killed the suspense and tension building between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marriage in the air

Mr. Edwards wife needs to divorce him with a handsome settlement. On the other hand Christie needs to continue surrendering to her feelings and allow Mr. Edwards to impregnate her soon. While she is carrying Mr. Edwards child in her belly and continues to develop a relationship with Mr. Edwards, she will come to realize that this is the man she was distined to marry and live for the rest of her life with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

This story made met wet. I was fucking myself before it was over! Thanks for two orgasms can't wait!!! Next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yum!

What a deliciously titillating story.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
She was meant to have this man father her children!

I think the story was paced very well, including how she more and more got into her sex with this married man. She described how his cock felt inside her pussy including his impregnating ejaculation into her womb. She decided it was not rape , but what she wanted AND needed!!! Loved it !....More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Christie. . .I know you won't see this message because I saw your 2019 biography note. But I want you to know what we emailed about when i first discovered this story at the time you posted it -- that it remains, years later, one of my favorites. It also was probably the first Literotica story I read. I hope you are at peace now and that your family really is okay. I will never forget you or the amazing stories you wrote. May your memory be a blessing!

Rob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1779 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...