All Comments on 'Mom Riding Me'

by Harmonee

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dude. Proof read...please!

You rushed through the story and didnt proof read it. Sorry but not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plagiarised?

I do recall a very similar story on Literotica... but it was much better written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reported

See "Sitting on My Son's Lap" for the exact same but better written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NAH !

Por contant, stile and gramer..prety ruff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And In English?

Woeful!

No stars.

petertowerspetertowersover 13 years ago
Interesting

I rather enjoyed your story, it opens the door for future exploits when the mom visits the son for instance. I liked the way that you'd packed so much into such a small space,,,as it were, with a little more care this could be an excellent story. I hope you continue it.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"You doing okay their?"

FAIL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
and you actually were admitted to a college?

I do believe you should have to re-do 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades over again.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice idea, but...

DEFINITELY get an editor next time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I wish the story was longer

Maybe mom could visit him in school and then have a good weekend long affair.

Good story start, i hope that you continue the work, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You stole this from "Mom takes a Ride"

Pathetic attempt at stealing someone else's work!!!!!

"Gradually, his dick became firmer and began to rise, until it was contained by the ass pressing down on it. This pressure only succeeded in causing it to become more rigid, until it was like a bar of steel. He could feel the crack between his mother's legs, and finally, her pussy, as the rigid shaft forced itself against the spread cheeks of her ass." (Mom takes a Ride)

Your version:

"Gradually, my dick became firmer and began to rise, until it was contained by the ass pressing down on it. This pressure only succeeded in causing it to become more rigid, until it was like a bar of steel. I could feel the crack between my mother's legs, and finally, her pussy, as the rigid shaft forced itself against the spread cheeks of her ass."

you suck man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plagiarised?

If this story was plagiarised, even in part, the offended party should report it to Lit and it will be pulled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this story was plagiarised

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If its plagiarised.....

If this story was plagiarised , which of the two parties should be offended? The one who WROTE it or the one who STOLE this ridiculous peice of drivel! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stolen!

Plagiarism: "the wrongful appropriation, close imitation, or purloining and publication, of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions, and the representation of them as one's own original work."

.......and in this case done very badly, if you cant't write your own material, stick to reading!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Agree

Maybe the author was inspired by the previously written story. However, being inspired and changing only a few aspects of the story are two seperate things. This was stolen. Stolen and badly written as well! BAD writer no cookie for you!

2ndchance2ndchanceover 13 years ago
Stealing and Ruining

this is probably the worst bit of theft i have seen in a long time around here, it is one thing to steal a story, but to steal it and ruin it, now thats just down right wrong. Get a life and think of your own stories.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're a fucking tool,

I think I speak for everyone when I say I would rather read a poorly written ORIGINAL story than a story that you stole from someone else. You took laziness to a new level, you didn't even bother to go to another website to steal it, you just picked a story written a few years back and copy and pasted 90% of it. Great job stealing the work of someone else.

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 13 years ago
you are plagarist

your theft of anothers work is despicable, and i might ad, not even close to the professionalism of the other writer.

SkorpionKGSkorpionKGover 13 years ago
what to say?

shame on you.

this is an old story

try to write your own story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

I haven't seen the original story but I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Can any1 say insta cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
she rides her son's big dick--with dad right there in the car!

Ignore the nay-sayers--this is a great story of hot motherfucking! Mom sits on her son Nick's lap, and naturally the boy gets hard as his mother's ass presses down on his young dick! Dad's in the front seat driving, can't see what the two family fuckers are up to in the back. Nick doesn't give a shit that his father's right there in the car, like any boy he's overwhelmed by his own mother's cunt. Shit, it's the cunt he came out of, his own fucken birth canal! He's just GOT to get back in! His mom feels the same way, she's got to get her boy's big stiff prick up her motherly twat! This shows the power a son's hard fat cock and hot loaded balls have over his mother. It's happening all the time, all over the country, as more and more mothers and their sons laugh and give the finger to the idiotic "taboo." Nick, like all boys his age, has a pair of balls that never quit, and mothers go wild for all the rich creamy semen sloshing around in their son's balls! They're in love with their boy's virility, they need to have his fresh young prick stretching their cunt, just as the boy needs to pound his mommy's tight cunthole. We all know that "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and Nick'll be making great big puddles in his playground from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
darling mom

Grinding moms sweet heavenly pussy in presence of dad!! nothing can beat this heavenly pleasure..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great stoy

ur mom seems like she wanted ur cock because it happened so fast with no communication. u should write another story about u and her in ur dorm.

Nameless432Nameless432over 12 years ago
my only problem

My onlyproblem was that a woman with a pIR OF BIG OL' 36DD knockers would probably be wearing a bra, if she had more petite breast she could get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Thoughts

Nick may not have been too bright, but his mom knew if he sprayed com all over, it would be obvious to dad when they started to unload. If she had moved his cock to her pussy, cum, and she put panties back on, it would have been much less apparent. She would then she could use the bathroom on arrival, and she and son would have been safe.

Loved dad smoking, which mostly blocked the smell.

Good story overall!

Please add the follow-on about their arrival and unloading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why Plagiarize?

This story has been written several times prior to your date, with yours, almost word for word to three others! You could at least used an SUV or a Mini-van with a different twist! Be original!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grammar, Spelling an Punctuation

The premise of your story is nice enough; fairly common on Literotica, but you really need to proof read your story before you submit, at the very least use spell check.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Sleep with the fishes

Might as well add my dime to this. I don't know if this is a flat -out plagiarism or an "inspired by "piece. But it is way too damn close to retired 04 and NakdSalr (I believe) stories. And even with that head start, it's not as good. How is that for hilariously pathetic? Hear that? That's a lead pipe upside your head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

This story is the same as a Different one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

i love the story so who jacked off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pay No Attention to All These Critical Douche Bags

Love the premise of your story just like I enjoy all the stories where mommy gets fucked while sitting on junior's lap during a trip. Is every story where the mommy walks in and catches Junior jerking off then later in the story gets fucked plaugerism? You critical literary wanna be blowhards are a joke. If you want to read fine literature stick with Gore Vidal, Chausser and Shakespear. It's no secret everyone who shows up to Literotica's Incest section is here to fantasize and jerk off. Nothing more nothing less. So don't get your panties all in a bind when you see dozens of stories that are similar to dozens of others.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

That dad must be a complete idiot not to know that two people facing each other are not fucking. I agree with other reviewers in that this was basically a total ripoff of nakdsadir and retired04's better written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

yeah needed more....but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
VERY GOOD TO JACK OFF TO BUT UNFINISHED & UNPOILISHED

... & yes there is at least one very similar story. The other one was much better written in terms of craft plus its plot was plausible.

Having said the above, i wish she was on my lap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good jeck-off fantasy

I do not care how many similar stories there are in Literotica. The trick is that the young man in the story commit incest through no fault of his own, but enjoy it 100%!

In my youth days I jerked off to sexual fantasies involving my mother. Sometimes she would have sex with a man other then my dad & i would peep. Other times i would get a chance to caress her ass and thighs but no sex. I was young & i thought it was OK if...

Yours Truly was a voyeur son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sitting back seat of a car while my daughter driving car

I AM MRS KUNDANG PARAKHI HAVE A BIG DAUGHTER SHE IS ELEGABLE TO MARRIAGE SO THOUGHT SHE WILL ENGAGED WITH MY BOY FRIEND BECOUSE MY BOY FRIEND IS HAVING GOOD STAMINA WITH HIS 9" LONG TOOL WHICH I AND MY DAUGHTER LIKE IT TOO MUCH,SOMEHOW REDING THIS STORIES OFTEN WE GO FOR A LONG DRIVE AT FIRST MY DAUGHTER USE TO DRIVE A CAR WHILE I AND MY BOY FRIEND SIT ON BACK SEAT WITH FULL NUDE I SIT ON HIS LAP HIS ROD DRIVE IN HE EMBRACE ME FROM BACK HOLD MY GLOBS MY DAUGHTER DRIVE A CAR IN A BAD ROAD WHERE SHE USE TO DRIVE INTENCENLY INTO BUMPS AND HOLE HIS ROD MADE ME WRIGGLE ON HIS LAP MY DAUGHTER DRIVE WITHOUT SEEING BAK WHAT WE ARE DOING I USE TO MOANING WHILE SHE DRIVE ROUGH IN BUMPS BECOUSE HIS RODE TOUCHES MY UTERUS WHEN RETURNNING MY DAUGHTER USE TO SIT ON HIS LAP I GIVE COURAGES TO MAKE IT RAGULAR HABITS BECOUSE SHE WILL NOT FELL ANY DIFICULTIES AFTER MARRAGE. I AM A SELLER OF SEXEY PANTIES AND BRASSIER AND SEX TOYES OF LADIES CONTACT MY BOY FRIENDS

E MAIL IS dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com send e mail withot any haitation

sanjay roy mrs kundan g parakh, miss sonal g parakh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then we got a flat tire.

Something on the remote shortcut we'd taken had gashed the tire. Worse yet, the spare was no good. There wasn't any phone signal, but my dad did remember a gas station about ten miles back. It would be at least a three hour walk. I needed to stay with all my stuff so it wouldn't get stolen. Mom didn't want to leave me alone, so my dad was on his way by himself. As we watched him shrink in the distance, my mom had her hand around my cock, and in turn had my hand stroking her pussy lips and clit. When dad completely disappeared from view, we quickly put some boxes up front, partially obstructing the windshield view into the car. We were semi-secluded, with some decent room now. We began a long passionate kiss that would end with both of us naked from the waist down. My mother, Sharon got on my lap again, but facing me this time wearing a big smile. She slid each strap down her shoulders, then pulled her arms from under them revealing her succulent mounds to my eye's. Those pink areolas, those erect nipples, were right in front of me. She put my hands on her breasts, as she leaned forward to bring our lips together again. I couldn't move my hands much because her tits were smashed against my hands, and chest, but I relished having them there anyway. My cock was already so hard, as we kissed passionately once more. My mom grabbed my hardness as she lifted up and slid my cockhead just below her pussy entrance. "I know this is wrong Nick, but I really need you inside of me." "This is the answer to my prayers mom, and believe me, I really have been praying for this," Nick replied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Horrible writing. Horrible grammar.

johnstang2johnstang2about 8 years ago
Troubles with this plot devise

is that it's overly used already. There are a least a dozen stories just like it on this site alone. If your grammar is not perfect and you do not bring anything NEW to the story than what has been done already then you run the risk of being blasted.

Unfortunately for you your grammar stinks in this piece, also it is way too short, and lastly you did not bring anything new to the story. In short this story DOES seem to be a very badly written plagiarized versions of previous great stories some of which have already been mentioned in these comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Try Harder

It is a hot topic- Mom forced to sit on son's lap-it is a precarious and unusual situation where a mother and son's genitals come into contact with each other. It's a good concept and one that I have enjoyed reading on this site. Because of this, you need to put more into your writing. Grammar check, spell check, take your time and add a unique twist or circumstance that makes this late-comer worth reading. People who write and read erotica are smart, well-read, and generally intolerant of trite, poorly executed drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Made me cum so much in just a few minutes.

Really emabrissing 'cause my mum was watching!

She laught at me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Enough

Please write more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OH MY!!

I love these stories of mom riding son in the back seat while dad drives. Do write more.. And hurry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
plagerism

This is almost a word for word story written by another author.......

Don't know which came first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

dude. this is the original from back in 2010. look at the authors page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not the original

The original was first added in 2009 this was was added in 2010 the original is titled "Sitting on My Son's Lap".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous