All Comments on 'Seduced By My Son's Friend'

by darknessfalls48

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PUNCTUATE

Have you never heard of punctuation? Give your readers a break, please. Believe me, your writing is not good enough for this kind of pretentious (lazy) nonsense.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
How did it happen?

First we have Theresa, who is a 'friend' of a young man, who's parents have accepted her as 'a kind of family' member, but that's as far as it goes. There's no indication that Theresa is legally married to the son, therefore the son's father isn't legally her father-in-law. So how did this story happen to end up in the Incest/Taboo category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definition of a "clusterfuck":

This so-called story! Honestly, while I don't care for stories that move at 300 mph like this one, or those that take forever and a day to develop, IF they're well-written, spelled correctly, use proper punctuation, and have respectable grammar, I can deal with it.

However, since you obviously have Internet access, may I suggest that you avail yourself of the numerous resources online to insure that your spelling and grammar are correct? "Rythem"??? "Dosed"??? And, this gem of a run-on sentence: "I was really getting horny and I moved in closer against her and began to nibble her neck as my hands slid forward to her breasts I was slowly sliding in and out and was getting into a good rythem when my hands reached her breasts I was in for a big shock because just as my hands closed around a pair of 38 dd's (my wife is a 34c)I heard Theresa's voice whisper "thats it daddy fuck your little girl" I froze for a second then pulled away quickly yelling what are you doing here."

What a disaster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That Is Such A Lame Setup

to get him to screw her. Find some ingenuity and some cohesion for a story line before trying to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
?

This stuff shouldn't make it to literotica.

The site needs to be culled. It's beginning to look more like illiterotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trash

This is where this story belongs...in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

This is Illiterotica. Don't write anymore.

MoondriftMoondriftover 13 years ago
Fascinated

I found myself fascinated by this story. I couldn't stop reading it just to see how bad it could get.

Even the best of Lit. editors would have been struggling with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Horrible writing

Any kind of word processor with a spell check would have maybe fixed half of the problems. A fifth grader could have written this better. You need to take a remedial English course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
quickie

wham bam thank you ma'm,

i hope you're satsfied!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A good attempt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I get peeved at outrageous spelling or grammar mistakes.

This the first time i have seen so many notes condemming so many screw ups.

Thank you lord. There are folks who know English. People who make these mistakes always say, "Ahh its the thought that counts." Bull.

If you can't bother to learn to follow the language, how will a reader even know what you are saying, never mind understand it? (Thanks for noting that "sentence".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous