All Comments on 'The Apartment Ch. 04'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Nice

I always enjoy a slutty sister love story.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Filthy Lot!

What a filthy lot this family is... and I love it. Thank goodness it only takes one hand to scroll with a mouse because my other hand was very busy and I don't mean swatting flies lol. Great story and I wish there were more of brother and sister off together like lovers.

LaphroaigLaphroaigabout 5 years ago
Needs more

This needs finishing off. Daniel and his father taking each of the women individually and culminating in the 5 of them together, in the one bed.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
please continue this story

it was really good but feels incomplete please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've read most of your stories. I like your writing style. You know your English unlike many other writers in Literotica. And when I say 'you know your English' it a plethora of issues from syntax to grammar to your style of description of scenery and things animate and inanimate. I can make out that you love to travel, but sometimes I wonder whether you are a mainstream writer or an educationist. But with all your travelling it's hard to keep a job. So you could be a writer who has taken to erotica as a hobby. I have given most of your stories a five. For your language style alone. Keep up the good work, friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6064 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES