All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 01'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Yay! You're back!

More please

TjSaxby52TjSaxby52about 12 years ago
Quite an original plot thus far.

startin the series late seeing if i like what i see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The writing was great. Looking forward to more!

I loved how the story is started, you didn't try to change much of his character this far. He isn't fawning over her like a love sick puppy as soon as he sees her cover in bruises, and her " beauty" isn't already making his heart melt. I swear so many stories have a plot where the love is so instant that there is no thrill for the reader. It's all batta bong batta bang! I hope the story is as exciting as it is portrayed in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Victor

In the comic or the 'toons he's a real sweet guy. NOT !!!! In this, he's no different so far. And it's interesting. So I'm just going to have to keep reading till it ends or gets boring. Whichever comes first. But I'm expecting it to only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HaHa

Love this story… I also know you from fan fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Was really good the whole series was

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

This is a great story to follow, it kept me captivated all the way through.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Far too dark for my interests. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is my fourth time through this tale. You honestly acknowledge that it might be too dark for some. For me, it is deliciously dark. You invest time in developing your characters and giving your readers something to cheer about. Best long story on the site. Best fan fiction I’ve ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous